Sephora Instant Moisturizer

3.5

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

on 8/14/2012 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Gave me allergies

on 8/14/2012 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this a few weeks ago and I've been using it as a nighttime moisturizer on my very oily skin. I think the scent is strong, but it works well. My skin has never looked better. I think it's just the right amount of hydration for me at night, but would be much too heavy for the day time, but my skin is VERY oily. I find it to be a bit expensive (then again, I'm a cheapskate!!), but a little goes a long way, so I probably won't have to buy more for six months.

on 7/22/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't love it but I don't hate it, either. I bought this about two months ago and have been using it on my crazy, acne-prone, sensitive skin. My skin really is crazy--I originally bought this because though it is normally oily, it sometimes becomes super dry and weird. Since it was summer and really sweaty weather, I didn't want to use my usual heavy moisturizer (Olay). I didn't know anything about this when I bought it, and at first I was pleasantly surprised. It moisturized well, smelled a little too strong but not bad, left my skin smooth and soft and didn't aggravate my acne. However, after about a month of using it I started to notice my pores were becoming more clogged, and they did become better once I used it less. Though I still use this when I want a little more moisture but not a heavy finish, especially in the morning (it definitely primes well--I find it has a very silicone-y feel), and I find it holds up to more expensive and fancier moisturizers I have tried, I don't think it's really that exceptional and I will keep trying other stuff.

on 7/5/2012 9:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This moisturizer is probably the most complete, best moisturizer I've ever used. It addresses my combination skin by moisturizing my cheeks and sides of my nose (which sometimes get dry and flaky, without making my oily t-zone greasy (or extra oily). It has age defying properties and helps my skin feel quenched. The texture is fabulous and luxurious. The super subtle skin/light reflectors are not noticeable but my skin looks radiant, almost as if from within. I've experienced similar results from other moisturizers, but none have addressed this many concerns or had such successful results (and definitely for this length of time). You can't beat the price! I also have rosacea and mild acne, but this moisturizer works well and doesn't exacerbate either condition. I use it after the PTR Viz-1000 serum and could not possibly be happier! After trying many, many other brands (including several sold exclusively by derm's), I'm ecstatic to have finally found a combination that works for me.

on 7/1/2012 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Broke me out very badly. I knew it was this product as I was getting lots of little white heads and red bumps on my skin (usually the hormonal ones are the cystic kind...). However, it smells great, is very cheap for a moisturizer, and feels quite nice on.

I only give it a 1 out of 5 because it does not work for my skin type (very oily). Would work great on very dry to dry skin.

on 6/30/2012 9:24:00 AM

Thanks ladies for the tips on this product. I bought it yesterday because of the reviews and love it. Great scent and great finish texture, moisturized but not greasy. Tried it last night and didn't wake up with a greasy face - love that! Bet it will be great under makeup.

on 6/17/2012 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The moisturizer came with the clarisonic MIA 2.
At the beginning I was so excited to try it because I was in need for a night cream but it broke me out very bad,and I'm not just talking about little pimples but big cystic acnes. I thought it was because of the clarisonic but after I stopped using the cream I didnt have any new acne. right now I only use it to moisturized my neck.

on 6/16/2012 2:56:00 PM

I have dry skin that is so dry that it end up producing oil that makes me look oily.
Anyways, i have been having problems with a dry forehead and side of mouth, which looks especially dry and scaly when i put concealer... and this is after moisturizer, hydrating sunscreen and primer!
So anyhoo, this is the only moisturizer i tried and i cudnt find scaliness anyways where on my face. I mean, for the first time, I went to a makeup store and they dint tell me that my skin was dry!
Also, before wearing my make up, i was using blotting paper to blot my skin of any excess product and the blot paper was dry!
Thats a winner for me! :)
And i really dont think its meant for young skin... i mean, I think this is something for 25+ or maybe even 30+ to use..

on 6/11/2012 3:39:00 PM

This is the 2nd best moisturizer I have ever used for my face!!! next to hope in a jar... this is amazing!! great fresh unnoticable scent, goes on well, no grease, no smudgey feeling on the face... allow it to work for a couple mins before applying makeup, but it is fantastic! great packaging, I use a painters spatula to get it out so my fingers don't contaminate it, but it works wonders on dry skin,.. I have normal skin so i cannot speak for those with oily skin, but for skin not prone to acne, but tending to be dry in some spots, it does the trick!

on 5/6/2012 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have been using this moisturizer since it has launched in the stores and I pray that it is never discontinued! The texture is incredible and sinks into the skin without leaving it oily and hydrates like a charm! Not to mention the price is AMAZING for the awesome quality- 1.60 oz. for $20!!! I do have acne prone skin and using this in conjunction with Murad's Gel Cleanser, my skin has never been better!

Popular Moisturizers