September 1, 2014 | 1463 users online

Moisturizers - Sephora - Instant Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by shafna

I have dry skin that is so dry that it end up producing oil that makes me look oily.
Anyways, i have been having problems with a dry forehead and side of mouth, which looks especially dry and scaly when i put concealer... and this is after moisturizer, hydrating sunscreen and primer!
So anyhoo, this is the only moisturizer i tried and i cudnt find scaliness anyways where on my face. I mean, for the first time, I went to a makeup store and they dint tell me that my skin was dry!
Also, before wearing my make up, i was using blotting paper to blot my skin of any excess product and the blot paper was dry!
Thats a winner for me! :)
And i really dont think its meant for young skin... i mean, I think this is something for 25+ or maybe even 30+ to use..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by COAS87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the 2nd best moisturizer I have ever used for my face!!! next to hope in a jar... this is amazing!! great fresh unnoticable scent, goes on well, no grease, no smudgey feeling on the face... allow it to work for a couple mins before applying makeup, but it is fantastic! great packaging, I use a painters spatula to get it out so my fingers don't contaminate it, but it works wonders on dry skin,.. I have normal skin so i cannot speak for those with oily skin, but for skin not prone to acne, but tending to be dry in some spots, it does the trick!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by graycelou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this moisturizer since it has launched in the stores and I pray that it is never discontinued! The texture is incredible and sinks into the skin without leaving it oily and hydrates like a charm! Not to mention the price is AMAZING for the awesome quality- 1.60 oz. for $20!!! I do have acne prone skin and using this in conjunction with Murad's Gel Cleanser, my skin has never been better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i have the 1oz squeeze tube version, came with a kit i purchased.

i love this moisturizer! its creamy, not too thick, and absorbs quickly. before applying foundation, it makes the application easier and gives a better airbrushed finish. ive noticed a difference in my skin as well... it looks & feels more smooth, and more even toned. i have acne prone skin and this has NOT broken me out at all.

this isnt greasy at all. i hope they sell the squeeze tube because i hate jar packaging, but if not ill still buy again.

and btw, sephora is not a "generic brand". no need to be high end label snobs here...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by nb55

This is a great product that is, happily, very affordable. I get clogged pores very easily and I break out from moisurizers often. This really makes your skin feel hydrated but the best part is that it has light reflecting particles that really improve your skin's appearance immediately. I got the jar and I wish I had gotten it in the tube so it would be more hygenic. Very highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by lduffalo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have semi-acne prone skin that always feels tight and dry. For me, if a product moisturizes enough it tends to be greasy and heavy. My skin always freaks out when I try new products, (even with one or two uses) so I rarely change what I use. I picked up some Bare Minerals over the weekend and I was given a sample of this moisturizer... WOW.. I used the sample 3 times and I LOVED it. My face felt soft, silky, and very hydrated all day long. I just picked up a full size container of it and I am very excited to have it in my daily routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by teacherjess

This is the BEST moisturizer I've used ever.I have oily, acne- prone, but now sensitive (thanks to retin A cream to control acne) skin and I can literally hear my pores say "awwww yeah boiiiii" when they see me get this out every AM lol. It is like a cool, hydrating drink of water for my face. It is light, almost a whipped texture, not heavy in the least but with enough oommph to leave your skin moist, hydrated, and healthy. It absorbs quickly so you can go right behind it and apply makeup with no problems. I used to use Cliniques dramatically different gel, but I had to use umpteen different mattifiers just to soak up the grease before my foundation went on. I even think this has made my complexion brighter, more even toned, and just so healthy looking. Best: no acne, because this isn't oily at all. Worst: the packaging is not the greatest. The jar is big which makes travelling a pain and a pump or tube would be more sanitary. Other than that, it is great!!!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by suesand

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the Instant Moisturizer along with the Flawless Lotion SPF 15 and used them together. I am not acne prone or have any skin sensitivities but they gave me some clogged pores and a few zits (and this is non-comedogenic?). Transitioning into fall, I have some dry patches that my former lotions couldn't help with but the Sephora ones did alleviate it some. However, it wasn't enough and combined with the breakouts, this went back. I do think this might work better on someone with more normal than dry skin. Also, it does has a heavy fragrance and a bit of shimmer but not an outrageous amount.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like some of the other reviewers on here I also received this as a sample. I have nightmare combination skin that gets oily in the t-zone but also stays dry and damaged at the same time due to products I have to use in order to control breakouts. Luckily, this moisturizer did not give me any immediate breakouts or reactions. Maybe because it is formulated without mineral oil. However, it didn't really give me the moisture that my skin needs. Maybe I just needed to use this product for a longer period of time to see any benefits or reactions. My skin was still dry after using this all over but of course my t-zone was still mildly oily instead of extremely oily by the end of the day. I think this product might work if you have oily to normal skin but definitely not for anyone with any sort of dry skin problems.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by beautyinme

I got a sample of this and tried it out on my dry skin. It's an ok product. It's thick and creamy, but it didn't moisturize my dry patches. It didn't break me out either. I really couldn't' stand the smell of this product. It has a pretty strong floral/soap scent to it. I also noticed that there are tiny glitter/sparkles in the product. I looked in the mirror and it was all over my face. I don't like to go out with glitter all over my face and I don't know if it's bad for my skin in the long run ( I have sensitive skin). Good thing I tried a sample before purchasing it. I would not purchase this product.