November 24, 2014 | 1047 users online

Moisturizers - Sephora - Instant Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by riarobot

Broke me out very badly. I knew it was this product as I was getting lots of little white heads and red bumps on my skin (usually the hormonal ones are the cystic kind...). However, it smells great, is very cheap for a moisturizer, and feels quite nice on.

I only give it a 1 out of 5 because it does not work for my skin type (very oily). Would work great on very dry to dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Thanks ladies for the tips on this product. I bought it yesterday because of the reviews and love it. Great scent and great finish texture, moisturized but not greasy. Tried it last night and didn't wake up with a greasy face - love that! Bet it will be great under makeup.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

The moisturizer came with the clarisonic MIA 2.
At the beginning I was so excited to try it because I was in need for a night cream but it broke me out very bad,and I'm not just talking about little pimples but big cystic acnes. I thought it was because of the clarisonic but after I stopped using the cream I didnt have any new acne. right now I only use it to moisturized my neck.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by shafna

I have dry skin that is so dry that it end up producing oil that makes me look oily.
Anyways, i have been having problems with a dry forehead and side of mouth, which looks especially dry and scaly when i put concealer... and this is after moisturizer, hydrating sunscreen and primer!
So anyhoo, this is the only moisturizer i tried and i cudnt find scaliness anyways where on my face. I mean, for the first time, I went to a makeup store and they dint tell me that my skin was dry!
Also, before wearing my make up, i was using blotting paper to blot my skin of any excess product and the blot paper was dry!
Thats a winner for me! :)
And i really dont think its meant for young skin... i mean, I think this is something for 25+ or maybe even 30+ to use..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by COAS87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the 2nd best moisturizer I have ever used for my face!!! next to hope in a jar... this is amazing!! great fresh unnoticable scent, goes on well, no grease, no smudgey feeling on the face... allow it to work for a couple mins before applying makeup, but it is fantastic! great packaging, I use a painters spatula to get it out so my fingers don't contaminate it, but it works wonders on dry skin,.. I have normal skin so i cannot speak for those with oily skin, but for skin not prone to acne, but tending to be dry in some spots, it does the trick!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by graycelou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this moisturizer since it has launched in the stores and I pray that it is never discontinued! The texture is incredible and sinks into the skin without leaving it oily and hydrates like a charm! Not to mention the price is AMAZING for the awesome quality- 1.60 oz. for $20!!! I do have acne prone skin and using this in conjunction with Murad's Gel Cleanser, my skin has never been better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i have the 1oz squeeze tube version, came with a kit i purchased.

i love this moisturizer! its creamy, not too thick, and absorbs quickly. before applying foundation, it makes the application easier and gives a better airbrushed finish. ive noticed a difference in my skin as well... it looks & feels more smooth, and more even toned. i have acne prone skin and this has NOT broken me out at all.

this isnt greasy at all. i hope they sell the squeeze tube because i hate jar packaging, but if not ill still buy again.

and btw, sephora is not a "generic brand". no need to be high end label snobs here...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by nb55

This is a great product that is, happily, very affordable. I get clogged pores very easily and I break out from moisurizers often. This really makes your skin feel hydrated but the best part is that it has light reflecting particles that really improve your skin's appearance immediately. I got the jar and I wish I had gotten it in the tube so it would be more hygenic. Very highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by lduffalo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have semi-acne prone skin that always feels tight and dry. For me, if a product moisturizes enough it tends to be greasy and heavy. My skin always freaks out when I try new products, (even with one or two uses) so I rarely change what I use. I picked up some Bare Minerals over the weekend and I was given a sample of this moisturizer... WOW.. I used the sample 3 times and I LOVED it. My face felt soft, silky, and very hydrated all day long. I just picked up a full size container of it and I am very excited to have it in my daily routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by teacherjess

This is the BEST moisturizer I've used ever.I have oily, acne- prone, but now sensitive (thanks to retin A cream to control acne) skin and I can literally hear my pores say "awwww yeah boiiiii" when they see me get this out every AM lol. It is like a cool, hydrating drink of water for my face. It is light, almost a whipped texture, not heavy in the least but with enough oommph to leave your skin moist, hydrated, and healthy. It absorbs quickly so you can go right behind it and apply makeup with no problems. I used to use Cliniques dramatically different gel, but I had to use umpteen different mattifiers just to soak up the grease before my foundation went on. I even think this has made my complexion brighter, more even toned, and just so healthy looking. Best: no acne, because this isn't oily at all. Worst: the packaging is not the greatest. The jar is big which makes travelling a pain and a pump or tube would be more sanitary. Other than that, it is great!!!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No