October 30, 2014 | 1468 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Livalittle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the product in general but you only get .23 fl oz compared to my original Hard Candy glamoflauge concealer which has .71 fl oz and I'm only now starting to run out of it (I got that one in march I believe). Granted, I only use the fit me concealer under my eyes cause it blends better than my HC concealer does under my eyes. My HC costs $6.75 at walmart (including tax don't quote me) whereas Fit me concealer costs $8.99 (including tax don't quote me). I like to use my HC concealer for blemishes cause im not moving product around too much. Under the eyes it feels slightly heavy. Whereas my fit me concealer isn't great on my blemishes but blends seamlessly under my eyes. But over all I get more bang for my buck using my HC concealer than I do using my fit me concealer. I will not be repurchasing at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by ankosh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

this concealer is amazing
when I buy it I was not expecting that I would love it this much
I don't have that much of a dark circle and I have a very dry skin I don't have so much to cover up so this being light doesn't bother me at all
and it is amazing for me I use it under my eyes and on the lid as an eye shadow primer
I like it soooooo much and it lasts me for 3 month using it every day

difinitly I will repurchase it :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Lopez2214

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It didn't do anything. It didn't conceal a thing and was a funny color. :( used it once then tossed it

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by midwestgrrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried this based on some YouTube reviews and I'm very happy I purchased it. I have tried a number of different concealers including Maybelline Instant Age Rewind and Laura Mercier Secret Concealer, which I relied on for many years. I really think the Fit Me concealer works better for me than either of these (bonus that it is a fraction of the price of the LM).

I put this on using the sponge tip applicator and then blend it out with a pointed foundation brush. It blends terrifically and provides great coverage without looking obvious or cakey. I usually wear this under my Cargo HD Blu-ray pressed powder and it's absolutely great. The only thing I've noticed is that at the end of the day (late in the evening) it will tend to settle into fine lines. I might try with another primer (I typically use it over Benefit POREfessional) to see if it makes a difference.

The packaging seems a little "old-school" to me - seems like I can remember the first concealer I ever bought being in a tube just like this one! I was afraid the concealer would sploop out over the top when I put the applicator back in but thus far it hasn't been a problem. Really glad I bought this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Light and use it every day. I have used concealers that cost 4 times as much and this one is just as good. I am slowly trying to find less expensive options for many of my makeup products and did not hold out hope that I would find a concealer option that was on par with my Makeup Forever concealer. But I was wrong; this one does everything I need it to do, and I have by far the worst undereye circles I've ever seen, inherited from my mother--they are actually a blue/black color. Ugh. Now if I can just find a foundation that is really, truly as good as my Estee Lauder Double Wear, I'll be set!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by mushimeow

My favourite cheap concealer! I use the shade "fair" under my eyes on a daily basis and love it. It's a creamy texture. I recommend powdering it with a translucent powder which makes it last all day. Very good value

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by wenqing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

creamy and kind of emollient texture very easy to blend, sets to a semi matte finish. it actually has tiny amount of fine shimmers in it. medium to full coverage. wish there were a lighter yellowed toned color, the shade light is around nc20. with the great price point really can't complain. definately will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

brilliant concealer, easy to apply, inexpensive, lasts all day, lasts a long time in the tube, doesn't dry out, works well with or without powder, overall fantastic!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Kerae

I really like this concealer. It's got a nice texture and good coverage. I use it to brighten up my under eyes and highlight my nose and forehead. It hasn't looked cakey on me at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Allie40451

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was one of the better concealers I have gotten. When I put my makeup on I normally moisturize my face then add the concealer to my under eye, my chin , forehead, and on the sides of my nose. (That's where I have the most redness and the foundation wouldn't be able to cover all the way) I have dry skin and my face breaks out easily. The concealer is light but you can deffenitly feel it after you put your foundation on. I use a powder foundation because I hate the "weight" the liquids make. Anyways the concealer does it's job and is a pretty good product. When I run out of it I would like to try a different one. And see the difference. If that doesn't work than I would deffenitly go back to this one.