Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think you get a great product for the price. there are several shades to choose from and you could even contour with these depending on your skin tone. I love this product.

I bought this in the colour 20 (NC25-30, very dark under eyes) and it is definitely a perfect shade for brightening my eye area. I really only use concealer for my under eye area, and I'm not sure how this would hold up on blemishes. It works ok, I normally mix this with a higher coverage concealer as it can be very sheer when blended. I really like using this in the under eye "triangle" (under eye in triangle shape down to nose and back up to corner of my eyebrows) to both conceal and highlight .

I have the Nars creamy concealer as well, and I do not believe this is a "dupe" for this product as others claim. This concealer is a much thinner consistency, however it is my favourite drugstore liquid concealer. I have found that this concealer can crease depending on what activities you are doing, but it is perfect for running errands on the weekend.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Firstly, packaging is really nice, the doe-foot applicator is easy to use and doesn't bring out too much product at once. The formula is creamy and smooth which I really liked. I use it to cover my under eye circles, highlight my face and cover blemishes, and it works well for all tasks. I set it with a yellow powder under my eyes and it stays all day without creasing. For the price - NZD$21.99, it's pretty good and I would definitely repurchase and recommend.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this product to cover up blemishes and scars and it works great. I am on my fourth bottle. It doesn't cake up or look like crap. I blend it out with my beauty blender. Great formula.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I found this concealer to be, overall, useless.

I use concealer to cover up my dark under eye circles, blemishes, and any particularly bad redness when I have it... This product was useless for all three.

It has a sponge applicator, and a nice and creamy consistency, so doesn't dry me out, or crease- but it's not pigmented enough! It looks like you've put makeup on, but there's no improvement, so you look more cakey for nothing!

My recommendation would be buying the Lasting Perfection concealer by Collection; same price, way more pigmented, same packaging (pretty much), also quite creamy, and easy to blend!

I don't have particularly bad dark circles/blemishes, but I just feel that this product did absolutely nothing to help cover them. My foundation does a better job than this concealer, making it rather pointless.

If anything, I'd say that it's quite like a bb cream- maybe if you have almost flawless skin you might find a use for it, but for most of us, it's pointless.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not a concealer junkie, but i do think it is needed in makeup routine. to add some notes, i bought this in the shade 10 Light (a good between pink and yellow undertone) and find it a little too light for my fair to medium complexion. but, i use this as a under eye brightener and usually when i am not so medium i can pull this off (explanation and reasons below).

Firstly, this one has a light to medium on coverage. It is definitely not for covering up dark circles (i have tried it on other people since i don't have one), but it works on covering probably 90% of redness (on myself) and the finish will brighten your complexion. the texture is very light, it is light reflecting, and it does NOT settle into fine lines. if you are in the market to try a good, light texture, and not a heavy duty concealer, YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS.

Because i have an oily skin, i HAVE to set it with powder to prevent shining (re : oiled up) skin. but THOUGH, i have an oily skin, this don't cake up on my huge pores and dry side on my nose areas unlike all foundations and concealers i have tried. so, THUMBSSS UPPP Maybelline! great job, love this, and will repurchase! <3

Packaging is a cheap knockoff of the Nars but I like it so w/e.

This concealer to me is one that I'd use mixed with a foundation.
I find that this gets pretty oily for me as the day goes one and gets creased around my undereye.

People say this is a dupe in formula for the Nars, which has me skeptical on whether I should try that out.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this product because it is not drying at all, it is lightweight and easy to blend out. I find that it does cover my dark circles however it not overly long lasting but at the low price it has, the results are more than expected.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I didn't like this concealer at all. It gave me barely any coverage and creased so quickly, i think because it was so thin. Don't recommend but a lot of people seem to like it.

I really like the shade of the concealer I got. It matches me very well. It is creamy and easy to apply. However, it cannot conceal my dark circle and my acne. Beyond that, it conceals my redness for just a couple of hours before it's gone because I have oily skin. I really want to love it but it can't do any good on my face.