Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 1/29/2015 6:04:00 AM

I seriously do not understand the hype over this concealer. Way too sheer, i felt as though i had to apply it at least three coats to get a decent coverage for under my eyes. It creases also so I had to apply a setting powder for it, I didn't feel like it had much longevity as it doesn't last through the day. Definitely will not repurchase.

on 1/29/2015 12:41:00 AM

Absolutely love this product! I use my concealer for both a highlight and to conceal a little darkness under my eyes. This baby certainly does the trick and does it well! Since buying this concealer I have not repurchased the Nars creamy concealer and don't think I will. I am typically a high end makeup snob so when a friend told.me to try it out I had very low expectations. Guess I deserve that egg on my face lol

on 1/28/2015 10:55:00 AM

This concealer is what prevents me from buying Nars creamy concealer and MAC Pro longwear concealer! This concealer is amazing and opaque and yellow-toned which is amazing for dark under eyes. One issue is that it does crease slightly even when set with powder which most concealers do. However, the shade is great and not pink which helps hide dark under eyes. It's also great for concealer around the entire face. It's not too thin or too thick, but it is very pigmented. I use shade Sand when im NC 20-25, and shade Medium when i'm NC 30-40 (very tanned)

on 1/27/2015 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer works very well. It's an excellent match for my skin tone ( medium) and I feel that it really minimizes the appearance of my dark circles
Under my eyes. This is not a heavy concealer so it doesn't COMPLETELY cover like you would see with a heavier concealer but it certainly covers enough to make the dark circles less noticeable and I can wear this concealer with NO foundation - just concealer and it looks natural . It really is a true fit

on 1/27/2015 8:44:00 PM

My favorite drugstore concealer by far. It isn't without its flaws, but I find it to be very creamy and easy to blend. It holds up well in my problematic under eye area, which goes from oily to dry depending on the season. It doesn't highlight my dryness in the winter and it doesn't fade away when I'm oily. My only complaint is that it does tend to settle in some of my fine lines, thankfully I don't have many. I will post an update when I pick up the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer- they are supposedly dupes and I'd love to compare the two!

on 1/27/2015 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love, love, love this concealer! The hype is right! The coverage is awesome. It covers my birthmark well without looking cakey. The colors are a good match for me. It sets quickly, but not too quickly and doesn't look dry afterwards either. A little bit goes a long way, so it's definitely a good value. This blends out so well and is easy to wear all on its own if I don't feel like wearing a full face of foundation as well. This is now in my concealer rotation and I find I have been reaching for it over my hard candy glamoflauge or my Kat Von d concealers, which are also amazing.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a very mediocre product. It doesn't last long when you apply it under the eyes and don't set it with powder. Packaging is insanitary. I do not recommend it for those with oily or combo skin because it will slide off your skin and leave crease marks in less than 30 minutes. If you don't mind doing touch ups and setting with powder, it's not a bad product.However,any concealer that needs to be set with powder and doesn't last is inconvienent to me,so I have mixed feelings about it. I will possibly repurchase unless I find a better product

on 1/25/2015 5:21:00 PM

Picked this in the wrong colour (10) it ended up being to dark so when I put it on it made me look orange but I still use it with my quo blendable sponge and it blends great!!

on 1/24/2015 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Let me tell you, this is my HG of concealers. I haven't tried many concealers to begin with, but after using this for a couple years, I feel like I don't even need to. I always go back to this one. I've got the lightest, most sensitive acne-prone skin ever, and this concealer is seriously like slapping the magical nectar of the gods right onto my face. It doesn't oxidize and stays perfectly put all day, it's not drying or oily, it doesn't break me out, and it really is the perfect match.

My only complaint would have to be the packaging, as the liquid sometimes seeps out and gets all messy, but that's just me being a stickler.

on 1/23/2015 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this concealor it blends very easily! I have dry skin and it dont dry under my eyes or crease which I love! You just have to set it good!!