Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 5/22/2015 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

SHADE SELECTION: 230 (NC37 for reference)
METHOD OF APPLICATION: flat-top brush
SKIN TYPE: combination

PROS

- easy to blend
- light to medium coverage
- lightweight
- dewy finish
- does not settle into fine lines

CONS

- no pump
- can cling to dry spots
- gets very oily in less than 4 hours

COMMENTS: This has a dewy finish and offers light to medium coverage. It feels lightweight and is very easy to blend. The wear time can be an issue if proper setting and priming isn't used. You will get no oil control from this, obviously. It can also cling to dry spots a little, so proper skincare is a must. I may have to try this out again during the winter months because as of now, it's more greasy than it is dewy.

Will not repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is awesome. I was looking for light to medium coverage for my dry, sensitive skin. This matched my fair, yellow undertone skin perfectly. It smell pretty like expensive perfume but it's not strong and fades quickly. It's medium viscosity and blends well. It feels light, is non irritating and makes my skin look, smooth and dewey. I love this better than foundationsbi have paid two to three times more for. I paid $6 for this.
Im not sure why ladies with oily skin who prefer matte finishes tried this. Ummmmm, its labeled DEWEY and for NORMAL TO DRY SKIN. Common sense should say, oh that's not for me. LOL.

on 5/19/2015 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I had to buy this foundation in an emergency situation about a month ago and I love it!!! I have dry & sensitive skin, and this doesn't bother me or accentuate my dry patches! I also have broken capillaries and it cover them nicely with a stippling brush. I have been reaching for this foundation way more than all the high end ones I have in my drawer. People with dry skin should definitely give this foundation a shot!! It just needs a pump

on 5/19/2015 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm using the original version of this. I have really dry skin but this stuff makes my dry skin look even in color and slightly dewy. It doesn't oxidize on me and its light enough for my ghost white skin. I can't wait to try the new version and maybe even the matte version of this.

on 5/18/2015 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Perfect consistency and finish if you have dry skin. I found it a little too sheer, so I applied 2 layers. I use a damp sponge to apply, so maybe that's why. I like that there is no scent.
Hate the bottles with no pumps though.

on 5/16/2015 8:59:00 AM

I really surprise with the review of this product. This product should of received a better rating. I'm not a make - up artist but I just have been using so many luxury brands and I would like to say that each product is depend on your skin type. I'm now using Chanel and love it so much but Fit Me product pretty same as a Chanel foundation. I have a normal skin and have freckles on my cheek. Fit Me product is really suit me and give my skin looks natural. It doesn't look like I put too much make- up on my skin. I recommend that if you want the natural look, you should pick this one but if you need the foundation that is more heavy and can cover all things, it might not suit you.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have this in 210 for my medium golden skin. I can see why they changed the name to Dewy + Smooth because that's what this foundation gives you. It looks very pretty and fresh. The yellow tone is perfect and it doesn't oxidize. Looks good over moisturized skin and when applied with fingertips. It lasts all day and has a scent that fades away. The packaging is sleek and the price is amazing! It's just as good as NARS.

on 5/13/2015 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have seen a couple of harsh reviews for this product. I sincerely hope that they do not stop people from buying it though. I have dry skin that I have never found a good foundation for that also matches my skin tone. I've tried high end products to low end products and I love love love this foundation. It is amazing it matches my skin absolutely perfect and does not cling to dry patches. It has a light to medium coverage which I prefer but can easily be built up for a high coverage. I would recommend this product to anyone with normal, dry or even semi-oily skin. It is also not that pricey with tax it is about 6 dollars. I'm normally a fan of pump foundations but this one is so easy to apply without a pump. It is also easily applied with your fingers although I do use my beauty blender. I most definitely recommend going out and buying this product it is completely worth it.

on 5/11/2015 11:30:00 AM

I recently bought this foundation and I am in love! I had tons of dry patches on my face and the foundation didn't cling to them!! The foundation makes dry, scaly skin look glowy, Dewey, and smooth!(just like the description) I recommend this to anyone with dry to normal skin.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

My skin type is normal but I prefer a matte face. I thought this product made me look shiny and oily (which I didn't like) but I'm sure would work amazing for the dry skin ladies!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu