April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by edenlauren

Don't like it at all. After applying it after 5 seconds it would make my whole face oily no matter how much powder u put on it's just naturally dewy . I have combination skin and I only recommend this for dry skinned people. It also slides off the blending is fine though

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by SexiiMami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My skin pretty much problem free (thanks lord, but please take away the thunder thighs) with the exception dark circles. The foundation gives me that extra oomph I need for aflawless complexion.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Amy141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm really sad this didn't work for me the foundation fit me stick worked well but this foundation didn't I don't know wether I got to wrong colour (i think I did) but I really wanted it to be good I'm going to go back and try the other colour i really wanted it to work I just think that it didn't sit that well on my skin but if you want it give it ago it's worked on loads of people I know and I'm going to try it again

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by babysharks

I've always been hesitant to try drugstore foundations for a few reasons. One, you can't (er, aren't supposed to) sample colors. Two, the lighting in stores is usually awful. And three, I always feel bad for returning products I had a feeling wouldn't work for me anyway.
I took a chance with Fit Me because I had a coupon. I've read mixed reviews about this, and I'm glad I tried it for myself. I wear a C5 in MAC's Face and Body and decided to give Golden Beige 240 a shot. It's a pretty close match, maybe even a little deeper than I'd like. It would be a perfect color for me in the summer when my skin gets darker.
The formula is a good consistency; it's lighter than MAC's Matchmaster and easier to blend and rub into your skin. It's thicker than Face and Body and offers a good amount of coverage. I paired this with my usual face powder and a setting powder and got pretty good results. The foundation feels light on my skin. It does get a little orange at the end of the day, and for that, I wouldn't repurchase. I don't hate it, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I've never liked Maybelline foundations, because I have dry skin and their foundations are always too drying for me. They tend to cling on my dry spots and look cakey. Also I've never found a good color match for my skin, because I'm very pale and cool toned. Maybelline foundations have always been too dark and orange or yellow on me.
When I heard about Fit Me and read some reviews about it I thought this might finally be the one that suits for me, since I noticed that the color selection was good and it was supposed to be good for dry skin.
I bought the shade 110, because it was the palest one. It seemed a bit too yellow for me, but I still wanted to try it. The shade was definitely too yellow for my pinky pale skin. When I was applying it, it made my skin look sickly yellow at first, but a bit later it got better as the foundation settled on. Still, it was too yellow for me and I didn't like it.
The other thing that I didn't like was that this foundation settled on my pores. I used to have very oily skin in my youth and I have very large pores, especially on my nose. This foundation made my nose look like I have lots of "yellowheads" as it settled on those pores, like little yellow dots.
This foundation applied very well, but that's obviously because it's full of silicones. That's why it gives a false feeling that it might be okay for dry skin. It didn't suit for my dry skin at all. It was clinging on all dry areas on my face making them look awful, especially the sides of my nose and some areas around my chin.
I noticed that during the day it started looking even worse because it was melting away from other areas, but it stayed on those dry areas.
The coverage was something between sheer and medium, but I couldn't really apply enough of it on my face to test how buildable it is, because it looked so yellow on me.
It's not a good product for dry skin and I can see that it's not for oily skin either. You have to have quite normal smooth skin with no visible pores for this foundation to look good. Also if you have pale cool toned skin, there is no pink based or neutral color for you.
Sadly, I think my experiences with Maybelline foundations will end here, unless they will make a cream foundation with actual moisturizing ingredients instead of tons of silicones, with also pinkier pale shades available.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Deemarie123

I really do not recommend this product for anyone looking to achieve a full coverage look. In the morning, it looks amazing when you walk out of the door, a couple of hours later, you might as well not have any makeup on. It slides off quickly and creates more oiliness to your face. The packaging is nice though and the liquid comes out easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

Love the coverage and color selection. But this really made me breakout! I never thought it was this foundation but once i stopped using this my skin cleared up. If this didnt break me out this would probably be my fav drugstore foundation but since it did im sad to say i cant use this anymore! If youre skin isnt acne prone or sensitive definitely give this a try the color selection is amazing and the coverage and finish is very nice too!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Soon2BMrsWeaver

Absolutely a no-go if you have even the slightest bit of combination skin type. It becomes very, very oily looking very quickly; powder couldn't help this from sliding down your face. It's a good deal price wise but.. I do not recommend it unless you have dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by amberoertel

First of all I love this product it is perfect for my every day makeup routine I love how it is SO light and lets my skin breathe. However, I agree that the packaging is very horrible. I often pour out way to much which if rubbed in with my fingers would leave my skin very dewy. I have found it is best to blend this product in with a flat topped brush. I also found that the color was a little to dark for my skin. Most of Maybelline's products are always a little to dark for my skin.Which of course makes me wish that I had bought the lighter shade, however I didn't want to buy the lightest shade and regret it later. But when I use my regular powder, and conceler it is the perfect match. I don't like how my skin often looks really dewy after I use this product, and I prefer a more matte look. However that could be because of the method of getting this product out. But, for less than 6 bucks it's definatley worth the price. I would definatley recommend this product but it's ot my favorite I just needed something to stretch my other favorite foundation which is about 10 dollars for awhile.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by xKandixRaverx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm quite pale (sickly pale, to be exact) and when I saw the shade 110 at my local drugstore, I thought it would work. However when I got home to try it on, I was so wrong. First, the bottle. The product pours out and you often end up with more than you needed in the first place. Also, it's very unsanitary. A pump would be much better to resolve both of those problems. It broke me out along my forehead and chin, so I just gave it to a friend. I suppose this will work if you have drier skin with yellow undertones.