August 22, 2014 | 1974 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by prettygirl22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't buy this product, but got it as an extra with my box of Qtips! I feel that it takes off makeup very nicely. The smell is a mix between chemical/perfume but it is tolerable. The packaging is nothing special.

I have been looking for an eye makeup remover for sensitive skin and this product meets my expectations! I'm not sure why there are so many bad reviews?

My eyes are already irritated due to my job but this product did NOT irritate them one bit!

So happy I got it free!:)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by MoodySunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I find simple products a waste of time and money. This one I found was especially bad. It made my eyes sting, and it didn't even do that good of a job taking the makeup off... >:(

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by teganrowe

This is THE WORST eye makeup remover of all time, I tired it and all it did was smudge my eyeliner and mascara all over my eyes and made it super hard to get off. It burns my eyes and made them red and watery. The biggest waste of money. I will NEVER buy this product again or any other product from the brand simple.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Pretty bad product. Stings my eyes like crazy. It removes eyeshadow ok, but doesn't even make a dent in eyeliner or mascara. I received this as a sample, definitely won't buy the full size.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by wetvprodcr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product because of its promise of simple, gentle, non-irritating qualities. However, it irritated my eyes, made them turn red and watery. After about a week of trying my eyes just couldn't take any more of it. Never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by superkid268

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Apply To Cotton Ball and Gently Rub On Eyes... Did anything come off? No! You know why? This stuff is literally the worst eye makeup remover that's ever been sold. It doesn't burn, it doesn't sting. But, it doesn't remove makeup either. Save your $7 and fill up a little plastic bottle with tap water and keep it next to your sink - so it can do absolutely nothing. Or splurge and buy something that actually works...

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by amygregor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think I paid $8.99 for a bottle of water. I don't want to know what "Vitamin Goodness" is, but I do know it won't remove waterproof mascara. If I can find my receipt, it's going back. Neutrogena Oil-Free and Almay are cheaper and work much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I found this did remove my makeup but it burns the skin around my eyes so even though it is suppost to be for sensitive skin it burned really bad and it leaves residue I have almost a full bottle left this is going back to ulta.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by asantibk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is complete utter crap. I have oily skin and live in a humid state. When I tell you that this product doesn't remove anything, it doesn't remove shit! I have to rub my eyes 20 times with a cotton pad in order to try to remove any trace of makeup. I don't know if its because the "harmful" products that have been removed is what actually helps with removing makeup but this was a complete waste of money. I still have 90% of the bottom left. If you're in love with this product and want a free bottle PM me and I'll send it to you.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by drivesl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is not a good eye makeup remover. It does not soak into a pad or cotton ball enough and does not move enough eye makeup without a fight. Olive oil is better for me in a pinch.