September 23, 2014 | 1740 users online

Eye Shadow - Elizabeth Arden - Eyeshadow

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2003 10:55:00 AM More reviews by yoursisterdebra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got several EA eyeshadows as part of a GWP and I was very unimpressed. The texture of the shadows was very silky, almost creamy (hence the rating of 2 lippies) but they refused to show up on my lids. Keep in mind that I am white as a ghost and have no problem with even notoriously unpigmented e/s showing up on me (i.e. L'Oreal Wear Infinite). I'm glad I didn't spend any money on these because they ended up in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2003 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticqueen

I like these shadows! I don't know the exact names, but I have a light, sheer pink and a dark, sheer brown. They look amazing mixed together, and the texture is smooth, and easy to apply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2003 7:15:00 AM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

ooh..these eyeshadow are so nice, the color range is big texture is great, well pigmented, soft and blendable, im sold :D

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2003 7:35:00 AM More reviews by summerluv121

i bought the 25 dollar big red pallete online. wrong move!!! they really really suck! all the 20 some colors look so pretty in the pallet but once i put them on they have no colors! everything look like loose white powder on my eye... sucks! dont ever buy it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 11:44:00 PM More reviews by ihatespumoni

I have this in Teak, which is a milk chocolate-like colour. The eye shadow is smooth and has a nice consistency. It is moderately pigmented and stays on pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2003 9:28:00 AM More reviews by stellina

I'm a big fan of palettes, & since I have a few magnetic ones, I'm always looking for eyeshadow in the pan form. These are available for a reasonable price on their own, or with a duo compact. A decent collection of soft, pretty colors that are smooth & long-wearing. If you're the DIY palette type, run (don't walk) for these! By the way, they fit into the MAC small 15-well palette perfectly.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2003 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Senta

Pretty packaging, but substandard shadows. I purchased two of these in shades of grey, and I hate them!

They make my eyes look dirty, and smudge quite a bit.

Great packaging, but wildly overpriced. No better than many drugstore brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2003 12:26:00 PM More reviews by catrpillrgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best eyeshadow I've ever used. Soft, blendable,good pigment, stays on.The texture is unbeatable. Ditto for the eyeliner, the best! I don't like any of the other products, however.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2003 4:11:00 PM More reviews by crzygrl2b

I recieved a GWP of two of these eye shadows and they are just beautiful! So I decided to try them out and love them! Very smooth and easy to apply. Can be layered for a more dramatic look. I haven't tried them wet for a liner since I'm unsure if these can be used this way or not. The colors lasted all day on and really looked fabulous on! I was impressed and will definitely be checking these out at the counter the next time I'm near one! I do hope that the regular sized shadows are better planted in their palettes however. Because the GWP ones seem to be a little loose and may need some gluing. We'll see =)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2003 1:37:00 PM More reviews by melnmike

Very easy to blend..lots of pretty colors.