October 22, 2014 | 1705 users online

Lip Gloss - Chantecaille - Lipglosses

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2002 9:43:00 AM More reviews by bandl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very moisturizing, not sticky, and heavily pigmented. The color wears off nicely leaving a faint, even stain for the rest of the day. The best lipgloss or sheer lipstick I've found.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2002 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Pauloy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Cristal gloss in its posh packaging. It's a beautiful peachy color that is on of the few that don't look orange on me, and I can't repeat enough - I look awful in orange - eyes, lips or cheeks, bleh! I loved it so much I had to get an extra one.

Has great texture, Cristal has nice shimmer to it and it's a bit sheer but great when you layer it a bit more. Looks great with CD's Tile or Chanel's Mordore lipliner. Totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2001 4:32:00 AM More reviews by jennyb

This soild gloss comes in a slim, silver circular flip-top container with a mirror inside. Very portable and easy to use, great for carrying around all day for touch ups - which you will need, since like all glosses it is not especially long lasting. It is quite highly pigmented, and has a medium gloss rather than a glassy shine. The colors are superb, all strong but muted, without any orangey or grey-brown tones. I have Bellini (coral red), Nougat (very pinky medium brown) and Whisper (cool very light dusky rose). Because they are muted, they are all very wearable. Some Chantecaille products are generously sized for their high price, but unfortunately this is not one of them, so it's an expensive treat rather than value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2001 10:43:00 PM More reviews by hotmagmagirl

I absolutely love this gloss. I wouldn't say it is the longest lasting I have, but it feels so luxurious on the lips, I don't even care. I bought Campi and the apple red color is delicious. Plus I am a total sucker for packaging, and this compact is beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2001 2:52:00 PM More reviews by fancypants

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have to say that the packaging caught my eye from the moment I laid eyes on it. I have Nougat (brown-red) and recently bought Nectar (your lips but better pink) to layer over my Angelica lippie and it looks gorgeous.

The glosses have a very nice unsticky consistency. It doesn't run & stays put on your lips. The colors are beautiful, not to mention the packaging with the mirror inside the compact. Well worth the investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2001 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Sable

I recently purchased Chantecaille's lipgloss in "Bellini", a beautiful coral color. The texture of this gloss is extremely creamy and it has enough pigment to be worn alone. This is definitely my favorite lip gloss! The packaging is very nice too. It comes in a silver compact with a mirror inside. I give this one thumbs up!