April 18, 2014 | 1758 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Custom Eyes

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Mika489

Runs within an hour on me and I end up with panda eyes! (and it is supposed to be waterproof!) im going back to maybelline mascara, is 100 times better.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

HORRIBLE. a revlon lady actually tried this mascara on me, twice and i liked it so i bought it. big mistake!, i don't know what happened, whether it be that they used little disposable brushes to apply it or what but the actual mascara i bought for myself was so crap. I paid about $NZD24, makeup in new zealand is very expensive so i cant afford to throw alot of the things i like away.... usually i just end up finishing it to the bottom and just dont re-purchase but this was something i didnt want to use again.
- Flaked like crazy, if i touchedmy eyelashes and there would be clumps of mascara on my fingers.-the twisty thing although made it a neat looking wand etc actually made no real difference.
I probably could have got a better mascara from a $2 store....

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by alee26

This mascara is too gimmicky. I tried both settings and they work the same, no noticeable difference in my lashes at all. The wand is a pain. I think I should stay away from the rubber/silicone bristles because they never seem to work for me. It also clumps horribly and didn't provide much (if any) definition/volume!! I had to sit around combing my lashes with a lash-comb afterwards. The pigmentation is pretty good. It gives a nice intense black. But overall, it's not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by BiteMeEricNorthman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this. I agree with previous reviewers that too much product comes out on the wand, and it can be clumpy. However, I adjust the wand to the 2nd setting (length and definition), wipe off the wand with a Kleenex, apply, and then use a clean, dry mascara wand to comb through and my lashes look great. I think this product will work better when it starts to dry out. I'm not giving up on it, but I will only decide if I will repurchase once I've gone through a tube.
UPDATE: I have thrown in the towel - this is clumpy and awful despite my wiping off the wand completely and combing through my lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2011 3:23:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

This mascara isn't the worse I've ever used bur not the greatest either.. Works fairly or I'll go up and say works well fairly.. Mm I just think the.actual mascara mascara is a little too watery? Idk if that makes sense, it's yeah watery, too non thickish like other mascaras are! But the brushes work pretty well, their not so bad.. I like the whole switchable handle, cause it reduces clumpage.. And u can sortta "customize" your lashes. But perhaps the only thing not working greattttttt is the actual mascara.. Thicken it up a bit and it'll work great.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by keg6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is okay. Not great, not terrible. A bit gloopy. But I see NO difference in the 2 wand types. To me they do the same thing - decent lengthening. Staying power is good (I have waterproof.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Goodness gracious, I am positively stunned by the low rating this Revlon mascara has generated. Personally I find it quite okay - very lengthening for a high impact, doll-like look. It doesn't flake on me either. I do think the wand is a gimmick and that the quality of the wand suffers for the mechanism of bristles going in and out, but I find it perfectly usable, and appreciate the lengthening effect. It can't compete with my two holy grail picks - Clinique's High Impact and Diorshow Extase (the most perfect mascara ever invented in my opinion) - but saying that, it's fine as a stand-by; something to keep at the boy's house, or at my parents'.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have the waterproof version of this mascara, and I really like it. Both settings give me exactly what they are intended to do: I get a lot of length, and depending on the setting, a lot of volume or nice definition. Even though I have the waterproof one, I do not find this difficult to remove, and it does not leave any residue behind. I have the darkest color, and it is sufficiently black for my tastes (VERY black). I'm not sure I would repurchase this mascara, but I said yes anyway since "maybe" isn't an option. The only real complaint I have about this mascara is the packaging: the part of the applicator that twists often ends up turning to a different setting when I'm just trying to open the product. That's annoying, but it's not a huge issue. This is the first mascara from Revlon I've liked, and I did not expect to like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2011 4:08:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've seen alot of bad reviews on this mascara but i actually really like it so far. 2 coats of it makes your eyelashs look amazing, really long and defined and full, however the 'twist' concept doesn't work at all. It says that you can have number one length & drama then twist it and the brush changes to give you length & definition. I watched the brush as i twisted it and i saw NO change what so ever. I used the length & drama on one eye and length & definition on the other one and they looked excactly the same.. it's a good mascara but the twist concept is a marketing ploy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2011 7:20:00 AM More reviews by PinkFIsh311

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this recently and after a week it has ended up in the trash bin. Quite possibly the worst mascara ever. The brush is flimsy, comes out the tube caked in mascara, applies in huge clumps and wash sliding down my face within a few hours of wearing. Terrible stuff - will stay well clear of!!