Max Factor Xperience Weightless Foundation

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, CucumislSativus (Cucumber) FruitiWater, Glycerin, Talc,lPEG-10 Dimenthicone Crosspolymer,lSodium Chloride, Niacinamide,lDiethylhexyl Carmonate, EthylhexyliMethoxycinnamate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimenthicone,iPropylene Glycol, SimmondsialChinensis (Jojoba) SeediCera, Dimenthicone, Cyclohexasiloxane,lMethicone, Dexpanthenol, BenzyliAlcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate,iPhenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Cyclotetrasiloxane,iSodium Benzoate, CitriclAcid, Hexyl Cinnamal,lHippophae Phamnoides (SeaiBuckthorn) Fruit Juice,lTridaceth-9, Rosa Caninal(Rose Hip) FruitiExtract, Parfum, Citronellol,lBisabolol, Potassium Sorbate,iSodium Benxoate, BenzyliBenzoate, Lactic Acid,lButylthenyl Methylpropional, Linalool,i. May contain:,iCI 77891, Cli77489, Cl 77491,iCl 77499.

on 5/15/2011 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Raw silk 45. Fine product. I use it on days I want a natural 'no make up' look. I use a tiny bit as it spreads well and using more will give a cakey effect. It covers little blemishes and stains (but nothing more) and is barely noticeable when spread well with little usage. It doesn't last all day however, when putting on in the morning, I need to re-apply a bit on my cheeks and nose around 15.00-16.00 o'clock when having long days.

On days I have dry skin however, I don't use this product because it becomes 'sand-like' on the dry parts. Same story for pimples.

The packaging looks nice but don't find it very practical as it is easy to overdose when squeezing the tube. It smells fresh, cucumber-like.

Very good for natural days, with just a bit of blush, however rather expensive for a foundation (NL, 17euros) that isn't suitable for every day usage and doesn't last that long.

Would buy again untill I find a better foundation for natural days.

Liked the smell, liked the feel and look when it went on right up until the middle of the day where it oxidizes and becomes waaaaay too obvious on my pale skin.

luckily i just picked up a sachet sample from local boots. far too thick and not natural looking at all on me (combination skin) it did last, but wasnt happy with application and mask like look. age renew is mask like but at least makes you look a bit younger. cant believe they advertise it as natural looking.

on 3/26/2011 2:35:00 PM

Light coverage, which didn't cover my blemishes. The finish is nice but got oily very quickly on my skin. The colour was ok but a little bit too dark. Not for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This foundation applied very well, but it caked around my eyes really badly. I had to wipe it off near my eyes and apply my Lumene foundation there instead.
When I was finished, I could feel it on my face and it looked like a powdery mask. I have dry skin, very flakey on my cheeks, and this foundation was emphasizing all those flakes.
I've tried applying this with several methods. The best way is to apply it with wet sponge or fingers and use only very little amount. With foundation brush I ended up with the most horrible cakey face ever.
Later on during the day this foundation just started disappearing staying like glued on those dry parts.
I guess this foundation might be good for you if you have a normal skin and don't mind the heavy feeling on your face. I don't agree with the claim of "weightless" with this foundation. Just the opposite.

on 3/22/2011 11:21:00 AM

I bought this foundation for GBP8+ due to the good reviews I read in other blogs and other make up addicts. Color selection wasn't really good, I settled on Raw Silk (I'm NC20-25) btw, and it kinda looks okay on me although the base tone of the foundation is pinkish (I wish it was more of a yellowtone since I have asian skin). Application is a dream, feels like silk and easy to blend. Although even after application I felt that the foundation just 'sat' there, it has a powdery finish thus I would need to blend it very very very well to get rid of streaks. After maybe 3 hours I started to get oily (I have combination oily skin) - and I don't get oily that fast even with other foundations. Also this oxidized on me, the off-color turned more off!!! Lastly it broke me out and it feels a little itchy on my skin, at first I thought the itchyness was due to another thing but no it's this foundation. I've been wearing it for 3 days now and I really don't like it, waste of money...I agree with the others saying that it smells good...but that's it good smelling product...nothing more nothing less.

on 3/10/2011 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this not because I needed a new foundation or because I had heard anything special about it but because I had just been PAID!

I bought Ivory which is the palest shade they do and it is perfect on my oily skin. i have quit a bit of old acne scarring which it covers really well but never looked heavy. I think the key to applying is a really small amount with a brush and then building up if necessary.

I love it because i can even out my skin (with just a little concealer added) and it does not look like I'm wearing a mask.

on 3/7/2011 2:51:00 AM

i really wanted to like this. it goes on so silky and application is so quick, but throughout the day i got a little shiny and after every wear i got a break out :( as soon as i stop wearing it, my skin clears so its definitely the makeup. it has a somewhat light coverage, probably light to medium, and if you dont have sensitive skin it could work well for you. very disappointed

on 3/4/2011 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Very dissapointed with this. It looks so cakey and gross, even if i just used a little bit. Pretty bad coverage. Looks awful after a few hours. I thought this was a waste of money.

This is the product I have been using for a while now, and i'm quite happy.

It gives me light coverage, but it is bulidable, however only to a certain point, then it gets cakey.I use 'Raw Silk 45' . I mix a little bit with my Kora by Mirander Kerr moisturiser and it spreads quite evenly when i use my hands, it appears a little bit too much like i have a 'face' on if applied with a brush.. Other than that, it's really light, natural and sinks into my skin welll. I also like that it has 10spf :)
Even though i like this product alot, I'm still on the look-out for something better.

Video Reviews & Tutorials