December 21, 2014 | 951 users online

Liquid - Max Factor - Xperience Weightless Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by kalikabarlow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Liked the smell, liked the feel and look when it went on right up until the middle of the day where it oxidizes and becomes waaaaay too obvious on my pale skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by AddictedShopper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

luckily i just picked up a sachet sample from local boots. far too thick and not natural looking at all on me (combination skin) it did last, but wasnt happy with application and mask like look. age renew is mask like but at least makes you look a bit younger. cant believe they advertise it as natural looking.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by hellobird

Light coverage, which didn't cover my blemishes. The finish is nice but got oily very quickly on my skin. The colour was ok but a little bit too dark. Not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2011 7:04:00 AM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This foundation applied very well, but it caked around my eyes really badly. I had to wipe it off near my eyes and apply my Lumene foundation there instead.
When I was finished, I could feel it on my face and it looked like a powdery mask. I have dry skin, very flakey on my cheeks, and this foundation was emphasizing all those flakes.
I've tried applying this with several methods. The best way is to apply it with wet sponge or fingers and use only very little amount. With foundation brush I ended up with the most horrible cakey face ever.
Later on during the day this foundation just started disappearing staying like glued on those dry parts.
I guess this foundation might be good for you if you have a normal skin and don't mind the heavy feeling on your face. I don't agree with the claim of "weightless" with this foundation. Just the opposite.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by rain12blue

I bought this foundation for GBP8+ due to the good reviews I read in other blogs and other make up addicts. Color selection wasn't really good, I settled on Raw Silk (I'm NC20-25) btw, and it kinda looks okay on me although the base tone of the foundation is pinkish (I wish it was more of a yellowtone since I have asian skin). Application is a dream, feels like silk and easy to blend. Although even after application I felt that the foundation just 'sat' there, it has a powdery finish thus I would need to blend it very very very well to get rid of streaks. After maybe 3 hours I started to get oily (I have combination oily skin) - and I don't get oily that fast even with other foundations. Also this oxidized on me, the off-color turned more off!!! Lastly it broke me out and it feels a little itchy on my skin, at first I thought the itchyness was due to another thing but no it's this foundation. I've been wearing it for 3 days now and I really don't like it, waste of money...I agree with the others saying that it smells good...but that's it good smelling product...nothing more nothing less.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by beckyboo87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this not because I needed a new foundation or because I had heard anything special about it but because I had just been PAID!

I bought Ivory which is the palest shade they do and it is perfect on my oily skin. i have quit a bit of old acne scarring which it covers really well but never looked heavy. I think the key to applying is a really small amount with a brush and then building up if necessary.

I love it because i can even out my skin (with just a little concealer added) and it does not look like I'm wearing a mask.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by selects

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i really wanted to like this. it goes on so silky and application is so quick, but throughout the day i got a little shiny and after every wear i got a break out :( as soon as i stop wearing it, my skin clears so its definitely the makeup. it has a somewhat light coverage, probably light to medium, and if you dont have sensitive skin it could work well for you. very disappointed

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2011 8:48:00 AM More reviews by dashie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very dissapointed with this. It looks so cakey and gross, even if i just used a little bit. Pretty bad coverage. Looks awful after a few hours. I thought this was a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 4:15:00 AM More reviews by teenagecrimee

This is the product I have been using for a while now, and i'm quite happy.

It gives me light coverage, but it is bulidable, however only to a certain point, then it gets cakey.I use 'Raw Silk 45' . I mix a little bit with my Kora by Mirander Kerr moisturiser and it spreads quite evenly when i use my hands, it appears a little bit too much like i have a 'face' on if applied with a brush.. Other than that, it's really light, natural and sinks into my skin welll. I also like that it has 10spf :)
Even though i like this product alot, I'm still on the look-out for something better.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by kristiinee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, so I found this on sale when I was looking for a liquid foundation, and hoped this would do the trick for me. At first I was really happy with it, and thought I'd done a good purchase... I was VERY wrong.
So this foundation oxidizes, making even the palest colour become a bit too dark and orange for me. No matter what I do, it still doesn't match my skintone when I've had it on for a little while.
Another thing is that it looks cakey under my eyes, so I can't put this foundation there. I actually need to get my powder foundation for that job. And when it dries down it gets this powdery-look, which feels sticky and just slides around on my skin. And to get rid of the powdery-look, I actually have to use my MAC fix+, which I shouldn't have to do, since it's a liquid foundation... But it still slides around, and wear of easily. And the foundation will not go of clothes!!! I spilled some on my t-shirt, and it was hard getting the spot as pale as it is today. I tried almost everything. I rubbed it with a toothbrush, I used bleaching spray (for clothing) on it, I even used shaving cream since I red that it works. But you can still see the spot if you look closely. I wouldn't recommend for anyone to buy this, because it dries down powdery even on my oily skin(!), it slides around like forever even if you use translucent powder over it, and it staines and wears off easilly. DO NOT BUY!