April 19, 2014 | 858 users online

Moisturizers - Sukin - Facial Moisturiser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

LOVE this moisturizer! I went looking for a non-night cream moisturizer without SPF in it, and was expecting to be looking for a while. This was the 1st one I saw and after reading the ingredients and trying a little of the tester (it smells FANTASTIC!) decided to buy it. It was very reasonably priced (NZ$15) and a little goes a long way. Made my face feel so soft, I couldn't stop touching it (probably a bad thing haha). Will definitely repurchase and keen to try their other products in the line.
*UPDATE* I started breaking out after about a week of using this and it hasn't stopped :( I really wanted to like this product but it's not for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Amie83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is ridiculously awesome!

I'm gobsmacked at having found THE HG!!!! My skin broke out into a red, burning, itchy bumpy rosacea (acne) rash after trying an Olay Regenerist sample. I was VERY UNHAPPY with that and desperate to heal my skin asap, didn't even want to leave the house!

I bought this moisturizer and the night cream (will write a separate review) and am amazed! My skin glows, looks hydrated, plumped, healthy and the rosacea is seriously better today! It will take a few days more for my skin to calm down but the improvement is CRAZY!

This stuff rocks! i will never need to try another product again!

***Edit****

Too sensitive to use this after all, broke me out and caused redness on my cheeks..but am sure it's great for others!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by SukiGlass

Wow. What can I say? I was very pleasantly surprised upon purchasing this. At $8 it cost less than lunch and delivers results as good, if not better than most moisturizers on the market literally ten times the price. I have spend thousands of dollars trying all the high end brand skin care and recently upon reading about parabens etc, decided to give something natural a go again. I have combo, acne prone skin and this hasn't given me any break outs like other all natural products have in the past, in fact my skin is glowing! It goes on almost oily and then settles into your skin beautifully, it's a great makeup base and it's 100% natural. I'm still actually blown away that there is moisturizer of such awesome quality at such an insanely low price. Also with all the chemicals in our cosmetics these days it feels good to know I'm putting on at least something naturally truly good for my skin on.
PS: Try the Sukin body wash and body moisturizer too! They're both pretty yummy ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by slab

I would recommend this to anybody ! cheap , works great for virtually any skin type and makes my skin radiant! Keeps my skin moisturized while using BP, which is very drying . the only thing that bugs me is that the container my product came in did not have a pump and is hard to use sometimes. However I'd gladly ignore that fact because of everything else this product has going for it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by cheekyleishii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS!
I've tried many high-end brands, but this is nice and suitable for sensitive skin.

EDIT: I've stopped using this as over time it gave me small red tiny pimples. It also began to sting the sensitive areas on my face, like the side of my nose.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by huongle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally i've found my HG moisturizer! After all the disappointment from Liz Earle, Estee Lauder daywear, Clinique anti-redness, Laneige waterbank, Vichy normadem, Avene... The smell is a bit too sweet for my taste but who cares! It makes my skin so smooth, soft and clear and that's all i need! And it's also natural, paraben free, dirt cheap (6+ on ebay)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by xMelweb89x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Sukin products! The moisturizer is absorbed really quickly and same with their firming serum. I love how it doesnt make my face feel oily and doesnt make me break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by ChelleFord

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product. Its become my HG Moisturiser

Pros:
A little goes a long way
Affordable
Great for sensitive skin - doesnt break me out
Smells great
made in australia
It isnt greasy - farely thick creme consistency which settles into skin beautifully.

Cons:
None.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by cathyz123

i love this product! i love that the packaging makes it so easy to use! i love that it's all natural and cruelty-free. i love that the moisturiser is not greasy and absorbs into my skin really easily and leaves my skin actually feeling moisturised. i use this with the Sukin rose hip oil just for that added moisture. perfect!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

The best non greasy natural moisturizer that is kind to the pocket, I'm sold. I love it. Keen to try their other products.

EDIT: I don't know why but my skin became really congested recently. I don't know if it is this or change in season. I've been too scared to use this again and waiting for my skin to normalise before I try this again. Be careful!