September 2, 2014 | 1603 users online

Moisturizers - Sukin - Facial Moisturiser

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by mandity

I bought this together with the sukin night cream as I've seen that the sukin skincare line has extremely good reviews and I'm also very into purchasing natural products. However, I must say that I'm not pleased with this product at all during winter. I would wash my face clean, pat my face dry, and then apply the sukin moisturiser OR night cream -- but both make my skin incredibly dry. My skin is typically oily/combination and I NEVER feel any dryness on my face, not even in winter. It is now so dry that I wake up with dry patches on my skin and make-up application is almost impossible without daily exfoliation. I've been trying to tell myself that this works and I would like to give this more time but sadly this has been the case for more than two weeks ever since I started using this for my winter moisturizer. I can only say that this product definitely not suitable for me during the winter and I do not recommend this. Both the sukin night cream and facial moisturiser leave a burning sensation when I apply each of them onto my face -- I've been trying to figure out which the faulty product was, but it turned out that both of them were giving me this problem. Definitely will not repurchase. I'm hoping that this works better during the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 7:32:00 AM More reviews by pandemonia2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to moisturiser. As someone with very sensitive, spot-prone skin, this has been the best moisturiser for me. It's very light, soaks in quickly, non-oily, gives me no reactions at all. Quite simply no complaints about this. The second ingredient after water is aloe, which is great for soothing and treating my spots too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by 20085144

I love the skin line! and when i purchased this moisturiser i was absolutely blown away with how it made my skin feel. I have acne prone skin, but thankfully I've managed to get it under control when i switched to all natural products. I love this moisturiser because it contain natural ingredients which i know won't harm my skin. i've been using it for at least 3 months and have noticed that it has made my skins complexion a lot smoother. The one thing i don't like about this product is it takes a while to sink into my skin, however in two hours it absorbs and my skin is left feeling so soft and hydrated. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone who is a keen fanatic in all things natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by hstln92

LOVE this product! It's so affordable. Now that I know I can trust this brand I won't have to waste time testing others. Sukin products are SLS free, and free from other nasty chemicals. If you have sensitive skin... I would recommend all Sukin products. Very calming, my skin has improved so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by omnomonom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer! Decided to pick this up at my local drugstore as it was on sale for $8AUS and I'm so glad I did! The formula is light and absorbs quickly into the skin leaving it soft and bright. Personally, I found my skin improving after 1-2 weeks of using this product: the minor pimples I had constantly popping up finally stopped! I also love how it comes in a pump bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by JessicaCP

Sorry to break the 20 perfect reviews in a row but I wasn't a fan of this at all.
I found it to be under moisturising yet it was so oily it literally ate the makeup off my face in less than two hours.

I bought the night cream though and over the rose hip oil my skin is GLOWING! and it doesn't eat my makeup and absorbs better....great brand though, ethical, cheap and Australian :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

LOVE this moisturizer! I went looking for a non-night cream moisturizer without SPF in it, and was expecting to be looking for a while. This was the 1st one I saw and after reading the ingredients and trying a little of the tester (it smells FANTASTIC!) decided to buy it. It was very reasonably priced (NZ$15) and a little goes a long way. Made my face feel so soft, I couldn't stop touching it (probably a bad thing haha). Will definitely repurchase and keen to try their other products in the line.
*UPDATE* I started breaking out after about a week of using this and it hasn't stopped :( I really wanted to like this product but it's not for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Amie83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is ridiculously awesome!

I'm gobsmacked at having found THE HG!!!! My skin broke out into a red, burning, itchy bumpy rosacea (acne) rash after trying an Olay Regenerist sample. I was VERY UNHAPPY with that and desperate to heal my skin asap, didn't even want to leave the house!

I bought this moisturizer and the night cream (will write a separate review) and am amazed! My skin glows, looks hydrated, plumped, healthy and the rosacea is seriously better today! It will take a few days more for my skin to calm down but the improvement is CRAZY!

This stuff rocks! i will never need to try another product again!

***Edit****

Too sensitive to use this after all, broke me out and caused redness on my cheeks..but am sure it's great for others!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by SukiGlass

Wow. What can I say? I was very pleasantly surprised upon purchasing this. At $8 it cost less than lunch and delivers results as good, if not better than most moisturizers on the market literally ten times the price. I have spend thousands of dollars trying all the high end brand skin care and recently upon reading about parabens etc, decided to give something natural a go again. I have combo, acne prone skin and this hasn't given me any break outs like other all natural products have in the past, in fact my skin is glowing! It goes on almost oily and then settles into your skin beautifully, it's a great makeup base and it's 100% natural. I'm still actually blown away that there is moisturizer of such awesome quality at such an insanely low price. Also with all the chemicals in our cosmetics these days it feels good to know I'm putting on at least something naturally truly good for my skin on.
PS: Try the Sukin body wash and body moisturizer too! They're both pretty yummy ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by slab

I would recommend this to anybody ! cheap , works great for virtually any skin type and makes my skin radiant! Keeps my skin moisturized while using BP, which is very drying . the only thing that bugs me is that the container my product came in did not have a pump and is hard to use sometimes. However I'd gladly ignore that fact because of everything else this product has going for it!