Sukin Facial Moisturiser

4.1

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi Extract, (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool, * Limonene. * * Natural component of essential oils.

on 11/24/2012 5:55:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Good ingredients list and great for dry skin but it seems to make my T-zone much oilier than usual so not a great base for makeup.

on 10/28/2012 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best moisturiser I've bought in ages!
Got it from chemist warehouse (aust) on sale for $6
smells good and natural on, lasts - doesn't soak in instantly nor stay moist for ages - just the right consistency!
my purchase of this makes me definitely want to get the rest of the range as soon as I've used up some of my other bazillion facial products!
I'm really starting to like this whole au naturale stuff, this is just the cherry on top compared to garnier pure range, nutrogena (woaw can't spell), and LUSH products

on 10/23/2012 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Seeing as I'm on roaccutane at the moment..I'm not a hundred percent sure on my skin's reativity to any product BUT it usually responds in about a day or two.
I should mention I'm asian so my experience with skin product may differ to others. Since I have combination and sensitive skin..it's difficult for me to find a good moisturiser that keeps OFF the oil and shine from my T zone, doesn't break me out and give me redness. I've tried almost all the mid-range price brands (clinique's dramatically different moisturiser, dermalogica's range, clarins, lush, even murad and decleor (!) ) but find that either they don't do what they claim or they do a half day's job.
With this moisturiser, it kept my skin free from an oily T-zone and didn't make me feel like I piled on a suffocating layer of moisture (which some moisturisers do because of consistency). It also has a sort of matte finish..which is strange because it's just your basic cream consistency, not too thick or too runny.
The smell doesn't bother me at all..it's sweet smelling but doesn't stay on for the whole day I think. It's pretty safe to use as an overnight moisturiser too..although I use Clinique's Extended Moisture Relief.
All in all, it's a GOOD moisturiser with an amazingly affordable price. Get it if you're just looking for a moisturiser without frills.

on 10/17/2012 11:59:00 PM

This is a brilliant moisturiser- and it smells like vanilla and orange cake! all natural, super cheap and does a great job. Love it.

on 10/10/2012 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS MOISTURISER!!! I was looking for a new moisturiser because my old one didn't really do anything to my skin. So i went on MUA to see which one is the best and available in Australia, and this wonderful thing came up! It smells super good like cakes (even though it's kind of weird) and it moisturises really well! every night i put it on and wake up to nicer skin! And the bonus is that it's super cheap and ALL natural so you know you're not putting crap chemicals on your skin! Its also environmentally friendly and not animal tested. It's PERFECT!!

This stuff is great!! I've always been against moisturisers as all the ones i've tried have made my face shiny and oily and bleh, but this one is great, it actually made my face less oily, and competely got rid of the dryness. I use it everyday, highly recommend.

on 8/11/2012 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I found that this moisturiser was very good, I didn't brake out with ether pimples or a rash, it didn't aggravate my rosacea.
The only problems I had was that I didn't find it moisturising enough and the smell. Vanilla doesn't react well with my body chemistry and oxidises and smells off as soon as it touches me.

on 8/6/2012 9:12:00 PM

I bought this together with the sukin night cream as I've seen that the sukin skincare line has extremely good reviews and I'm also very into purchasing natural products. However, I must say that I'm not pleased with this product at all during winter. I would wash my face clean, pat my face dry, and then apply the sukin moisturiser OR night cream -- but both make my skin incredibly dry. My skin is typically oily/combination and I NEVER feel any dryness on my face, not even in winter. It is now so dry that I wake up with dry patches on my skin and make-up application is almost impossible without daily exfoliation. I've been trying to tell myself that this works and I would like to give this more time but sadly this has been the case for more than two weeks ever since I started using this for my winter moisturizer. I can only say that this product definitely not suitable for me during the winter and I do not recommend this. Both the sukin night cream and facial moisturiser leave a burning sensation when I apply each of them onto my face -- I've been trying to figure out which the faulty product was, but it turned out that both of them were giving me this problem. Definitely will not repurchase. I'm hoping that this works better during the summer.

This is my go-to moisturiser. As someone with very sensitive, spot-prone skin, this has been the best moisturiser for me. It's very light, soaks in quickly, non-oily, gives me no reactions at all. Quite simply no complaints about this. The second ingredient after water is aloe, which is great for soothing and treating my spots too.

on 6/18/2012 11:53:00 PM

I love the skin line! and when i purchased this moisturiser i was absolutely blown away with how it made my skin feel. I have acne prone skin, but thankfully I've managed to get it under control when i switched to all natural products. I love this moisturiser because it contain natural ingredients which i know won't harm my skin. i've been using it for at least 3 months and have noticed that it has made my skins complexion a lot smoother. The one thing i don't like about this product is it takes a while to sink into my skin, however in two hours it absorbs and my skin is left feeling so soft and hydrated. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone who is a keen fanatic in all things natural!

Popular Moisturizers