The Body Shop Liquid Liner

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Stearic Acid, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose, Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, PVP, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides.

on 10/16/2008 11:00:00 PM

Bought this in the darker brown (forgot the name), there are three shades I think... anyhow, the quality is reasonable for its price. I find it works quite well actually.

1. It is relatively easy to apply, I was a first time liquid liner user (so prolly practice makes perfect?). The applicator is quite fine and a thin line is achievable.
2. It dries quite fast, so no worries there about it getting all over the place.

As of now I can't think of anything that's seriously wrong or bad about this product... if I do I'll definitely do an update!

on 7/12/2008 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It hurts when I apply it for the first few times. The black will also fade off when it's dry. I tend to tear when I yawn, my tear will wet the eyeliner and smudge on me.

However, I love it because its easy to apply and it goes off easily with water. Doesnt give me a hassle to remove it.

on 6/14/2008 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This reviews goes to TBS metallic liquid eyeliner in gold. I purchased this at discounted price. I'm so grateful that I didn't miss this. I use this liner on my waterline and the gold brightens my eyes in some magical way. The applicator is easy to control and the liner stay put all day.

FYI: the gold is pretty much similar to MAC pigment in old gold, only this is not glittery. It produces true metallic gold.

Definitely will repurchase

on 5/21/2008 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love wearing liquid eyeliner all around the rim of my eye followed by the MAC smoulder eye pencil.. LOVE!!!! this liquid eyeliner..it stays and yet washes off easily with water. I got it in black... and it looks matte with I love!

on 4/20/2008 6:17:00 AM

The liquid eyeliner runs! It smudges even when it's liquid! I was quite shocked. -_-
Yes, easy to remove but i dont want to look like a panda everytime i use it!

on 3/9/2008 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

this is a great eyeliner. my friend got it before me and i loved it so i got one for myself. the price wasnt bad either. i got the colour that is dark brown but when it goes on it looks black. i like the applicator becuse its firm and it gives you control. you can make the line thick or thin, i like it thin and natural. it comes off prtty well i usually take a shower and when i come out its gone. its a very good eyeliner and i like how it can stand on its own.

This is a long-lasting eyeliner that I have in the Brown shade. I've lined my top lid with it and it has looked extremely natural. The felt tipped applicator is firm and gives extremely good control. Best applicator in a liquid liner ever. I always find it hard, with brush applicators, to get a straight line because the brush always accidentally gets caught in my eyelashes. The felt tipped applicator gives excellent precision and is less likely to touch your eyelashes and go all over the place. I can't think of anything to improve on this product.

UPDATE 02/06/08: This gives an awesome cats eye look, because it's so controllable. I can make precise shapes around my eye and it looks perfect! I'm more in love with this than I was originally. Also now that I have lighter hair, the eyeliner looks darker on me. Before, when I had black hair, the eyeliner looked true to colour - dark brown - and wasn't particularly vibrant on me. So I would recommend the dark brown as a more-natural-than-black black for people with light hair :]]]

on 2/4/2008 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Got it in blk!!! It's amazing!!! everything you could want!! great staying power!!! and definition and is a good deep blk colour!!! great for dark eyes like mine!!

better than most high-end brands!!!

easy to apply
(tip: cutips at the ready for first timers!!! )
x

on 2/1/2008 2:12:00 PM

I love this product. I remember they had green packaging before. I have oily lids which makes my eyeshadow crease (until I found out about UD primer) but this eyeliner stays all day. I also tend to have a lot of allergy attacks which makes my eyes watery and all but still my eyeliner stays put. Very good product. Have purchased it for years and will continue to do so..

on 1/10/2008 2:37:00 AM

I used to use this for several years about five years ago. It was my first liquid eyeliner too. I dont' know why I stopped because it's the best one I've used! Well I wanted to give other liquid eyeliners a try and nothing seems to be as good as this one, and I've tried MANY! What I like most about this is that it's a matte black, where as all the other liquid eyeliners tend to be sort of shiny and glossy like a black garbage bag. I'm gonna repurchase this again this week and hopefully it's as good as I remember. I know that TBS did some changes to their products, some good some not so good.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products