April 16, 2014 | 1551 users online

Eyeliner - The Body Shop - Liquid Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2008 4:20:00 AM More reviews by mys_mimi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love wearing liquid eyeliner all around the rim of my eye followed by the MAC smoulder eye pencil.. LOVE!!!! this liquid eyeliner..it stays and yet washes off easily with water. I got it in black... and it looks matte with I love!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2008 6:17:00 AM More reviews by zhuoliyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The liquid eyeliner runs! It smudges even when it's liquid! I was quite shocked. -_-
Yes, easy to remove but i dont want to look like a panda everytime i use it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 12:00:00 PM More reviews by lena88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

this is a great eyeliner. my friend got it before me and i loved it so i got one for myself. the price wasnt bad either. i got the colour that is dark brown but when it goes on it looks black. i like the applicator becuse its firm and it gives you control. you can make the line thick or thin, i like it thin and natural. it comes off prtty well i usually take a shower and when i come out its gone. its a very good eyeliner and i like how it can stand on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2008 8:46:00 AM More reviews by maraschino_cherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a long-lasting eyeliner that I have in the Brown shade. I've lined my top lid with it and it has looked extremely natural. The felt tipped applicator is firm and gives extremely good control. Best applicator in a liquid liner ever. I always find it hard, with brush applicators, to get a straight line because the brush always accidentally gets caught in my eyelashes. The felt tipped applicator gives excellent precision and is less likely to touch your eyelashes and go all over the place. I can't think of anything to improve on this product.

UPDATE 02/06/08: This gives an awesome cats eye look, because it's so controllable. I can make precise shapes around my eye and it looks perfect! I'm more in love with this than I was originally. Also now that I have lighter hair, the eyeliner looks darker on me. Before, when I had black hair, the eyeliner looked true to colour - dark brown - and wasn't particularly vibrant on me. So I would recommend the dark brown as a more-natural-than-black black for people with light hair :]]]

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 11:27:00 AM More reviews by bleiboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got it in blk!!! It's amazing!!! everything you could want!! great staying power!!! and definition and is a good deep blk colour!!! great for dark eyes like mine!!

better than most high-end brands!!!

easy to apply
(tip: cutips at the ready for first timers!!! )
x

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 2:12:00 PM More reviews by B_Lush

I love this product. I remember they had green packaging before. I have oily lids which makes my eyeshadow crease (until I found out about UD primer) but this eyeliner stays all day. I also tend to have a lot of allergy attacks which makes my eyes watery and all but still my eyeliner stays put. Very good product. Have purchased it for years and will continue to do so..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2008 2:37:00 AM More reviews by lilcookie

I used to use this for several years about five years ago. It was my first liquid eyeliner too. I dont' know why I stopped because it's the best one I've used! Well I wanted to give other liquid eyeliners a try and nothing seems to be as good as this one, and I've tried MANY! What I like most about this is that it's a matte black, where as all the other liquid eyeliners tend to be sort of shiny and glossy like a black garbage bag. I'm gonna repurchase this again this week and hopefully it's as good as I remember. I know that TBS did some changes to their products, some good some not so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2007 2:22:00 AM More reviews by PrincessKim

I love this eyeliner! I have been using it for years. It is the first liquid liner I ever used. I always buy black, which is a nice, deep, true black color. It never flakes, smears, smudges, or anything after I've applied it, and it's GREAT for doing the cat's eye flick. Lately, I've been doing light eye make-up, but I am stuck in an Amy Winehouse-lite phase and use it to draw my daily star tattoo on my foot. I think that's a testament to its staying power; how stupid would I look if my "tattoo" smeared? Even when I go to sleep, I wake up and my "tattoo" is still there. In fact, it doesn't come off, even in the shower, until I scrub with my bath gloves. EXCELLENT stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2007 10:33:00 AM More reviews by DNLPotter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, this was my first liquid liner. It bought it in black and it was $11.50. It is felt tipped, applies thick or thin.

I find it stays on my lids all day without a primer, even after my eyeshadow wears off.

The only tiny downside, if you have a shaky hand, you see every little spot where you moved, so it is harder to get a straight line. But otherwise, a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2007 9:20:00 PM More reviews by katenabi

I have a glitter liner and over silver NYC liner it is amazing. I love it. Its very addicting and my friends like to steal it.