July 31, 2014 | 2072 users online

Lips - MAC - Lustre in Lovelorn

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by mangogo234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! When I first saw it, I thought it was going to be super dramatic and be too bright, but since it's a lustre it's great for everyday and I fell in love. It's not completely sheer and it does make a statement but as soon as I put it on it brightens my face and the color is so cheery. On the MAC website it describes it as "a blue-toned emotive pink" It doesn't have too much of a blue undertone, but I do notice my teeth look slightly whiter when I wear it. This is without question one of my favorite pink lipsticks!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Ashnkb8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick because I didnt want something too too pinky. I'm in nc 30 skintone. It looks good and compliments my skin well. I pair it with boy bait Cremesheen

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Swapped for this lipstick, and am so glad I did! I have so many favorite blushes in this color, I feel like this is the lipstick equivalent that I didn't even know how much I wanted until now! I just looked it up so I could be sure it wasn't a limited edition lipstick : ) I am NC15, and it's the kind of pink that makes me want to put on a little extra bronzer and wear lime green or something kinda vibrant to match the beautiful depth of this pink. Looks very pigmented yet natural on me, and I am excited to wear it out of the house, day or night! : )

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by nabz

i chose this shade when i traded my 6 empty bottles under the MAC recycle programme. since i had always had my eyes on the Lady Gaga Version but you couldn't redeem those for the GLAM line, i decided this was the closest shade to it. and boy i have had no regrets. lovely pink, can be worn on its own, or to tone down GLAM Cyndi's shade down. I love this one too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by CristinaIsabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I initially went into my MAC store planning on buying Angel but I saw this lipstick and I immediately forgot about all about it. This lipstick is so beautiful and goes on incredibly smooth. It also lasts a pretty long time which makes it that much more amazing. It's the perfect pink color for everyday and looks great alone or with gloss over it. I reccommend this to everyone who loves pink lipsticks and I will be repurchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by zharing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my first ever mac l/s. i was abroad and was just browsing at the counter when the s.a. recommended this baby. i immediately fell i love with the shade. i am not into lipstick, more of a lipbalm person but this started my love for mac l/s. too bad this isn't available at our local mac counter but i can always ask for friends who goes abroad every now and then to buy me this l/s. my only gripe is that it only last for 3-4 hours on me since i usually drink lots of water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a lovely soft pink colour livens up day time make up, making me feel abit more glamorous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

This colour was recommended to me by a girl at the MAC counter. I took one look at it and thought "boring." I usually don't choose soft pinks, I'm more of a coral or reddish lipstick kind of girl. I put this Lovelorn lipstick on and I thought, "pretty." My outlook on baby pink lipstick has changed forever. I ended up buying this and I wear it quite often. It looks good with a soft pink blush. Very girly. I received compliments on this "pretty colour." I'm pleased with this product. It's a creamy, moisturizing lipstick. MAC is great quality, and they do not test on animals. I will buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Marasy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovelorn is a lovely medium pink that is blue based. I was a little afraid of this looking like a purple pink on my lips but it just looks so pretty, girly and pink, not purplish at all. (I also have Sweetie which does have a purple tone on me though it is supposed to be more pink). It is a Lustre finish so it can start out sheer but is buildable, and is also much more moisturizing than their Frosts or Cremesheens. Just for reference I have a pale olive skintone with pink undertones. This is not too much in the daytime for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is actually the first mac lipstick ive bought and i love the color. Its really smooth and moisturizing when I put it on and its a really pretty pink color but not too bright pink which I like. It actually looks great without anything on top but when I put the gaga 2 lipgloss on top and it looks really nice too.. :) Would definitely repurchase this..