August 28, 2014 | 1472 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Lovelorn

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by ConcreteGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really pretty cool pink. I think it's one of MACs best pink lipsticks. I think it brightens up my face and looks really nice paired with lilac toned gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by evillittlekitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a wild hair a few months back and purchased all the "staple" MAC pinks. Of them, Lovelorn is by and far my favorite.

I don't have very pigmented lips, so one swipe is enough to give me flushed- and healthy-looking lips: perfect for low-key summer days. It's easily one of the few lipsticks that make me look radiant.

If you're not looking for a subdued pink lip, you can build up the color easily for an all-out "girly" pink -- just know that the blue undertones in this lipstick are strong, and anyone with warm skin is going to look a little goofy.

Overall, it's a beautiful and versatile pink, best suited for cool skintones. This lipstick has been my companion all summer, so 5 lippies from me. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by mangogo234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! When I first saw it, I thought it was going to be super dramatic and be too bright, but since it's a lustre it's great for everyday and I fell in love. It's not completely sheer and it does make a statement but as soon as I put it on it brightens my face and the color is so cheery. On the MAC website it describes it as "a blue-toned emotive pink" It doesn't have too much of a blue undertone, but I do notice my teeth look slightly whiter when I wear it. This is without question one of my favorite pink lipsticks!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Ashnkb8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick because I didnt want something too too pinky. I'm in nc 30 skintone. It looks good and compliments my skin well. I pair it with boy bait Cremesheen

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Swapped for this lipstick, and am so glad I did! I have so many favorite blushes in this color, I feel like this is the lipstick equivalent that I didn't even know how much I wanted until now! I just looked it up so I could be sure it wasn't a limited edition lipstick : ) I am NC15, and it's the kind of pink that makes me want to put on a little extra bronzer and wear lime green or something kinda vibrant to match the beautiful depth of this pink. Looks very pigmented yet natural on me, and I am excited to wear it out of the house, day or night! : )

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by nabz

i chose this shade when i traded my 6 empty bottles under the MAC recycle programme. since i had always had my eyes on the Lady Gaga Version but you couldn't redeem those for the GLAM line, i decided this was the closest shade to it. and boy i have had no regrets. lovely pink, can be worn on its own, or to tone down GLAM Cyndi's shade down. I love this one too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by CristinaIsabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I initially went into my MAC store planning on buying Angel but I saw this lipstick and I immediately forgot about all about it. This lipstick is so beautiful and goes on incredibly smooth. It also lasts a pretty long time which makes it that much more amazing. It's the perfect pink color for everyday and looks great alone or with gloss over it. I reccommend this to everyone who loves pink lipsticks and I will be repurchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by zharing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my first ever mac l/s. i was abroad and was just browsing at the counter when the s.a. recommended this baby. i immediately fell i love with the shade. i am not into lipstick, more of a lipbalm person but this started my love for mac l/s. too bad this isn't available at our local mac counter but i can always ask for friends who goes abroad every now and then to buy me this l/s. my only gripe is that it only last for 3-4 hours on me since i usually drink lots of water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a lovely soft pink colour livens up day time make up, making me feel abit more glamorous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

This colour was recommended to me by a girl at the MAC counter. I took one look at it and thought "boring." I usually don't choose soft pinks, I'm more of a coral or reddish lipstick kind of girl. I put this Lovelorn lipstick on and I thought, "pretty." My outlook on baby pink lipstick has changed forever. I ended up buying this and I wear it quite often. It looks good with a soft pink blush. Very girly. I received compliments on this "pretty colour." I'm pleased with this product. It's a creamy, moisturizing lipstick. MAC is great quality, and they do not test on animals. I will buy again and again.