April 17, 2014 | 896 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - L'Imperatrice Eau de Toilette

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by AshNew

Haven't bought it yet, have tried it numerous times, but going to very soon, it smells so amazing and melony! I want to gobble my skin up! Lasts amazingly long for toilette. Only con is bottle is boring, but I guess its part of a series.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 7:36:00 AM More reviews by MichelleTessy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is my favorite perfume , smells amazingly fresh especially when i put it after sower, and i kept on buying the same perfume and now im on my 3rd bottle, i love the smell, but it doesnt last for 24 hours, but its worth the price and the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I first smelled this from a magazine insert thingy and obsessed over it until I went to the store and bought it. It's such a spring/summer scent. Light, slightly sweet, slightly tart and refreshing. This is my go-to summer scent when I don't want to think about what to wear.

Even though it's a light scent, it does last for quite a while, but I wouldn't consider it long-lasting by any means.

You really get a large amount of product for the price ($70-ish? maybe) too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by alexis789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favourite perfume! It smells so delicious, I absolutely can't get enough of it! I liked the fact that I would get small whiffs of it throughout the day and it lasts all day. It is definetly worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by simplyxjosey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love!!! It's the perfect everyday fragrance for someone who is young, carefree, & classy. It's fruity, fresh, light but still sexy. To me it smells like peaches, grapefruit, champagne. It reminds me of a fruity drink you'd sip on a beach. It's not too sweet, doesn't smell artificial, and doesn't smell like 15 yr olds would wear it which is hard when it comes to fruity scents.

The dry down is amazing! It's a pretty light floral that still maintains a dash of fresh zesty fruit. On me, this fragrance lasts all day and then some! I don't know why everyone complains abt its lasting power! In fact, the first time i tested this out, i got some on my sweater. The next day I couldn't stop sniffing that one spot and ultimately promised myself I'd buy this fragrance asap! & trust me I have that kind of skin where fragrances never last.

love love love would buy again 100x!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 6:47:00 AM More reviews by danai

Perfect scent for the warm months, floral and fruity (I get lots of watermelon from it), but in the right way. Airy and slightly sweet, but not cloying or artificial at all. Also light and discreet. The name points towards something strong, very present and commanding. This is so springy, light and innocent in reality. Perfect alternative to the exotic and coconutty bunch for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Walhalla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this eau de toilette for Christmas and I absolutely adore it! I'm usually not a big fan of perfumes as I have a sensitive nose (and my boyfriend does as well), but this one is perfect. The scent is very soft, floral and fruity all at the same time. I almost wear it everyday because I love it so much. Not a super helpful review, I guess, but you have to smell/try it and see for yourself. :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

wow wow wow loooove this perfume and im not a huge fan of d&g perfumes, and if the lovely man in selfridges had not showed me this i would never have looked at it. I actually love the bottle i thnk it looks so classy and 'expensive'...the scent is sweet and girly and fun, and best thing about is its so unique...i do like d&g the one but a million other scents smell the same but this is really different. love xx

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by GoodGala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I cannot get enough of this perfume!

It's so fresh and fruity. Sometimes I smell peaches and plums with some floral undertones, and other days it's like a fresh slice of watermelon. mmmmm

I'm not extatic abou the packaging, I think it looks a little cheap, but the perfume to is so wonderfully fresh and delicious, it makes up for the poor packaging!