July 28, 2014 | 1093 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by aharb013

I dislike this product. I have never really had problems with concealer creasing under my eyes, but this does quite easily and quite quickly even if I set it with powder. It is creamy and provides good coverage, but it has shit lasting power. I bought it for use on pimples and dark marks on my face, and it wears off within a couple hours. Very poor performance from this concealer. I say definitely pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Kalahlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i F****** LOVE THIS STUFF . before i start to RANT about this product id just like to say . for those of you who say its too thick or hard to work with you are using too much . this can be used natural or for highlighting or even for the Kim kardashian look . A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY . this is my holy grail Concealer . i have it in every shade EXCEPT ultra light . there are 5 shades ( ultra light , light , light-medium , medium and tanned. the only ones i used before is Medium , Medium-light and Tan .. ( their "ultra light" is REALLY REALLY REALLY light it would be awesome for the really fair skin girls , their " Light" is really light as well id say it would be good for normal fair skin girls .their " light-medium " is really light i wouldnt say its for medium-light complexions id say its more still in the fair-light range . their "medium" is more of a medium-light and their tan is more of a Medium - tan ) as you can see their shade range sucks lol. Tan is my shade when i'm tanned medium is my daily shade its a tad bit lighter then me but dealing with a concealer you want it to be around your shade or a slight lighter. i use it for highlighting , concealing and hiding dark circles . this is a tricky concealer to use.
( i have bad under eye creasing so when i use this concealer i use a good primer such as " smashbox photo Finsh primer " in clear and i set this concealer with ben nye banana powder or something that has good oil control ( I am OILY - normal combination skin , priming and setting this concealer works best for me ) . if you have dry skin you'll love this stuff even More , cause its extra creamy and moisturizing .

i don't recommend this concealer to beginners unless you know what your doing and have some experience with working with a heavy duty / thick concealer .

It does have a light plasticy smell . i don't mind it tho after a cpl mintutes of putting it on the smell disappears . Sometimes When you first open this concealer and squeeze it , some oil might come out before the actual concealer product does ( which isnt bad , it happened to one of my shades. ) .
I wish they would come out with concealers for darker skinned women because if they did .. EVERYONE would be buying this lol . oh and one more thing the price is amazing , the packaging is cute and its a pretty big tube . PLEASE ladies make sure you set this concealer and prime before using it for best results .

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I bought this in the shade Medium. As, it has been around for a long time, and I had become curious about trying it. All I can say is that this concealer is some real heavy duty stuff. It could probably conceal just about anything.

I only use it on the spots that I find need a bit of concealing on my face. It is best to build the coverage up in layers, instead of applying a large amount all at once. As, this product can easily start to cake and crease up on you, as one of it's main ingredients is mineral oil. So, whenever I do use it, I make sure to set it well. But, I still do find myself having to re-touch with powder, especially if its during hot and humid weather, or if I've been wearing it for a very long time.

After I use up what I bought, I don't plan to re-purchase this stuff anymore. As, I wanted to try it, and I did, and I see that's not the best type of concealer for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the shuckinest best concealer I have ever used! It covers seriously everything from acne scars to huge volcanic pimples, and you only need a small amount! The colour selection is ok. I tested some at Walmart and tan is the only one that matched me. Its a tad bit dark, but it will be my perfect shade in the summer when I'm tanned. I even got my sister (who HATES makeup) to use this. She has bad acne problems and acne scars and this covered them beautifully! I highly recommend this concealer to anyone with acne, breakouts, and scars!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have super oily skin and suffer from deep acne scars along my jawline and active, red breakouts all over my cheeks and occasionally on my chin and on my upper lip. I first applied this with my fingers over my bare skin to test it out and I noticed the color to be really light even though I got light-medium and I came to the conclusion that the color is right for my skintone. The product just gives off a flat-matte look. Since this concealer is of such a thick consistency my fingers made this separate and have absolutely no coverage. It looked horribly cakey. I later applied this with a cheap, triangle wedge sponge and it really pressed the product into my skin to give me such a soft, full coverage look to my spot concealing. I tried this concealer over top of my Garnier BB Cream for Combination to Oily Skin and it gave me such great coverage but the color looked too light so I have decided that I'll use this under my BB Cream and update on how I like it. I absolutely love using such a heavy feeling concealer for spots so that I get proper coverage but my very light-weight BB Cream all over so that my whole face stays fresh. A little goes such a long way with this product so it'll be forever before I have to repurchase but since it's only $6 a tube I wouldn't be bothered to get another when I do happen to run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by bobbictx

I originally loved this product. I'd use it very sparingly as a foundation at times, and the color is gorgeous, it looks flawless immediately after application. However it has zero staying power. It never sets or dries. It's like Vaseline almost. When I talk on my phone, the screen is covered in this stuff. I don't have oily skin, so I can only imagine what happens to someone with oily skin who uses this. Whether you use as a spot treatment or foundation, it just doesn't stay. I think for winter, if you have somewhat dry skin and set with a good powder and avoid touching your face, it's decent, for a couple hours. I love that it's not orangey or pink, I just wish it had some staying power.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Bkhaw

This is by far the WORST concealer ever!! After 2 years of not using it my skin is still recovering from the damage this concealer did to my face. It broke me out like nothing ever has... I used to have a beautiful complexion and no acne. But this disgusting thick greasy formula caused my skin to have such a bad reaction that who knows if it will ever go away. Ive tried to fix my skin for 2 years not but I still have acne and bad redness and large pores. Thought my acne has gotten better the redness just does not seem to want to go away, and its all thanks to this concealer. DONT BUY unless u want to ruin your skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

i just bought this and its definitely not for dry skin! it extenuated my dry skin but i did give 2 lippies for the great coverage but it just wasn't for me :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Samwisethebrave11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this product. First of all I have terrible skin that suffers from acne scars, unevenness, and acne flair ups. This covers everything. I'm lucky enough to be matched perfectly by the light shade. If you don't match, it's not too big of an issue, the product mixes well with foundation and lotion and still gives you great coverage. Do not put this under your eyes, it WILL look bad. But for acne, there is noting better. I like to use a small amount and spot it onto my skin with a liner brush. After that I use a stipple brush to blend it in. I end up with a flawless finnish. You can't even tell I have acne! Make sure to put a powder and setting spray over this though! It does transfer easily. Best drugstore makeup product I have ever found. You can't beat it's price either.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by negham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this. I have dry skin and I'm very pale, I use the ultra light colour and I've NEVER had an issue with it. I also use a sponge to put it on so maybe when other use it they find it cakey cause they're using too much? It covers really well and I've been using this for years.