Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 3/10/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had massive hopes for this consealer and at a great price off ebay or amazon had to be worth a shot! Limited colours really...I got light. ..I'm around a fair to meduim and we all know we go lighter with consealer for under eye bags etc....
this is mega thick...and yep a little goes a long way! However it was very light and too thick and it set in my under eye dry skin and lines. ..I'm only 34...but looked a few more yrs older! However here's a great tip for using this consealer if like me you have dry skin and a couple of fine lines. ...I took a tiny tub I'd got a sample of another product in...washed it out and then put a pea size amount of consealer in it...and mixed it with a little fragrance free amoliant. ..mixed it up and shaaaa-bang...a creamy moisturising consealer. ...perfect for my dry skin....and you could use your favourite moisturiser or even a touch of foundation if you feel the colour is just too light for your skin....I find this still covers really well even with added product....try it and see if you like it more!
Now mines creamier and is actually treating my under eye dryness while consealing!

on 3/10/2015 12:54:00 PM

This concealer is great, for me. I have VERY pale skin in the winter...so pale it can almost seem translucent. Every brand of concealer I've used, I've always had to buy the lightest color. If a concealer brand offers the color "neutralizer" I will usually pick THAT instead of the lightest shade they have, that's how pale my skin is (i.e. Covergirl CG Smoothers in neutralizer was my go to concealer before I tried this one). That being said, I have a very prominent yellow undertone to my skin so most of the concealers I try - the lightest shade is WAY too pink for me. Glamoflauge is great for fairer skinned girls like me that have olive-toned complexions. I use it in "light 312" (the second to lightest shade they sell) and it's perfect. It is the slightest bit LIGHTER than my skin tone so not only does it conceal and even out imperfections, but slightly highlights without washing me out.

What I love most about this concealer compared to every other brand I've ever tried (mostly drugstore brands) is that it really looks really natural in terms of texture and color, while still being extremely pigmented and covering all of the imperfections I want it to.

First...My skin is slightly dry so I have always have the problem of concealers looking too dry and cakey, especially after I set it with a bit of powder. While no concealer at this price is going to match your skin's texture exactly, this one looks more like "skin" than any other I've ever tried. I only need one layer on most of my face (chin, corners of nose and mouth, etc). I apply two layers over acne scars or under-eye bags. Of course it will appear more cakey in areas where you apply multiple layers, but in my opinion, even layering it still looks WAY more natural than any other concealer I've ever tried. This stuff will crease SLIGHTLY under your eyes but I find that letting it set for a few minutes and then blending those creases out will fix the problem.

Second...its SO pigmented and covers imperfections so well, while still managing to let my natural skin color show through. It almost adjusts to my skin color. It also only takes two thin layers to cover any red spots or under-eye bags, like I said above. Two thin layers of this stuff conceals these annoying spots BETTER than any "neutralizer" concealer I've ever used (and neutralizers are made especially for concealing skin discolorations like that!).

This stuff works so well for me, I've stopped having to use liquid foundation. If your skin type sounds similar to mine, I would absolutely try it!

finding the correct shade for my skin tone has been a challenge. The one I bought this last time has a very olive tone that didn't work for me

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have the worst acne scars and nothing has been able to cover them without being cakey. You only need a small amount to cover a large area. I suggest putting a small amount on the back of your hand and sparingly blend it in. The finished result is beautiful.

on 3/8/2015 11:20:00 AM

Absolutely LOVE this product! This is the only concealer I have found that does NOT break me out. It covers all of my acne scaring beautifully, its super heavy duty a little really does go a long way. I actually went out last night and bought another package since I finally just ran out of my last tube. This concealer can honestly last me for months. I recommend for everyone to give this concealer a try its only $6. Its worth every penny for something that does not break me out and actually does the job! (By the way they came out with a new color in "fair" I bought this one last night because it does not have yellow undertones. It matches my natural skin tone almost perfectly now.)

on 3/6/2015 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- nice, heavy coverage
- goes on well, blends well
- super affordable

CONS:
- slight creasing underneath my eyes

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Truly, completely, the most full-coverage concealer I have ever tried. Ok, so I haven`t tried many full-coverage concealers, but I honestly don`t think it takes a rocket scientist or even a makeup fanatic to realize just how HEAVY-DUTY this stuff is! Of course, I tested this out on a night of clubbing and sweating and it did NOT budge. This covered my acne scars beautifully and quite naturally. I`ve had less heavy coverage concealers that looked MORE cakey than this. One thing I will say is I wouldnt use this under the eyes--the consistency just doesnt work. Annnnd, it does break me out a bit the next day, which is why I will only use it for special occasions.
Overall, super cheap, super effective, and SUPER worth your dough--at a whopping 20g tube!!!!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I finally bought this and I love it! As everyone says, a little goes a long way. When I first bought this I was amazed at how well it covered my hereditary dark-circles but now that I've been using it for several months I'm not that amazed by the coverage.

on 3/3/2015 7:58:00 PM

My everyday concealer. A little goes a long way so it lasts you a good while. If you apply too much it will look cakey. It's very thick you have to use primer to spread it out nicely . Great for the price. Would definitely recommend 👌

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

For such a great price, this concealer has to be my favorite! The smell is a little strange and plastic-like but you can't tell when it's under your eyes or on your face. I have gotten used to it! It literally covers everything! If i have a blemish, I'll use this and I use it everyday for my dark circles. It does crease if you don't put a setting powder over it quickly. I have the color light but I will be purchasing a color lighter because the color I have is still a bit dark for my skin. It had worked for me for months now but I'm hoping the lighter color will be a better match/highlighter.