October 20, 2014 | 1924 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had tried this one other time and i didn't like it, i liked the coverage but it made my nose itchy and it was so light and looked flakey so i gave up and took it back. I have really bad dark circles under my eyes, more purple than anything. Its not from lack of sleep or anything, long story short my mother out me in a pool with a ton of cholrine when i was a few weeks old and it affect my eyes pretty badly. But nothing covers them at all, literally nothing. I have redness on my nose, around my nose, a tad bit of redness on my chin and i have such a hard time finding anything that covers that isnt expensive that isnt cakey, been such a constent struggle. I was reading views about this product on here again, its a hit or miss for people. I caved in and got it again. like i said before, i liked the coverage of it. I like it now and will conintue to get it until i would happen to find something better, i cant apply it with my brush otherwise it just gets so cakey so i use my fingers. Its a little grey and still light for my skin tone but i use my bb cream over top it to sorta make it more, i dont know, human like? and it works. Would be better if it would just a little thinner so i could use my brush! I use the concealer pencil with it to fix the redness around my lips so its not so red when i wear lipstick. Overall, would reccomend this product. Could work for you, might not but give it a try! if it doesnt work, you can always return it as long as you have a reciept. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Huge fail...the shades run very light, im med/olive. I got the shade med. and its light and very yellow...it gave me a green tint under my eyes, now i know why, i have blue/dark undereyes and yellow and blue make green...LOL any way I took it back, I know its only 6.00 but it all adds up
...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Crimsonjewel

This concealer is my HG!!! Before I hated it because I found it to be too heavy,it creased so much under my eyes, and it didnt match my skin tone (too yellow) but when I mixed it with my garnier bb cream it worked like magic!!!! I have horrible dark circles and no concealer ever works for me but this combo works like a charm and it stays put all day , doesn't crease, and just covers my acne/dark circles beautifully! Alone it's okay but if you try mixing it with a dewy foundation it'll blend so much better into your skin and look so much more natural. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by bbroome

I bought this while in America, but can't buy it in Australia which is devastating, covers acne scars beautifully. Good for blemishes not under eye, it is very thick.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Allyjadel

Thick is the best word to describe this concealer. Normally I use two kinds of concealer around my eyes because I have dark circles, light pink shade and normal concealer, but with this there is no need. Use very little because it does go a long way. Not extremely hard to blend like I read from other reviews, just blended normally and it worked fine. Overall, good product for the price and I will be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by adrianna14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is pretty much the only concealer I use other than sometimes a nyx waterproof concealer. My skin breaks out freakishly easily and this doesn't break me out. It has good coverage. For some reason it still doesn't cover my acne scars but they're really red and nothing's been able to cover them really. I use this under my eyes too, and I appreciate the fact that it comes in a very very light shade as I'm pale and the light shade works well under my eyes. Sure, it's not super easily blendable and thin but I still use it under my eyes and just blend it quickly with my real techniques expert face brush. And it stays on well. The only thing is the packaging/consistency because if I don't use this for a week or two and then use it, a lot of times the first bit of concealer that comes out will be watery and runny and I have to squeeze more out to get it to be normal again. I think maybe if it was in a little hard bottle with a pump, then you could shake it to make the consistency normal.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:08:00 PM More reviews by dbbc

I really wanted this concealer to be the one.

Unfortunately, my 40+ skin still breaks out, and this aggravated my acne.
Coverage wise, I think it requires a bit of finessing so it doesn't look too heavy.
I tried mixing a small amount mixed with primer and I still broke out.
Colour wise, I found the lightest shade a bit on the warm side, so ever so slightly orange, but not chalky or pink.

I think on normal, not acne-prone skin, this could be a wonderful product, especially with primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Did I finally find an HG concealer that's actually cheap? I have relatively good skin but my dark circles are AWFUL so I'm alway on the lookout for a good, heavy duty concealer. This doesn't COMPLETELY cover them (I honestly don't think anything ever will, lol) but it gives enough coverage to minimize them and it makes my eyes look brighter.
A little bit goes a long way, seriously. I squeeze out the tiniest dot possible and that is enough to cover up my dark circles. You definitely want to make sure to squeeze out just enough though because it's very easy to use too much of this. It also works very well at covering up any acne that I get.
I love that it's affordable and that it will definitely last me a long time. Also love the packaging, very easy and convenient to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Kaedah

This products a dream come true. It covers redness and imperfections easily and with the right brush, my pores. I like the consistency because it'll cover up anything and a little goes a llooooooong way with this so I can't imagine running out of this in the near future. Plus it's pretty cheap ($6 CAD) and doesn't break me out. Hope this helps

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Sizzle0431

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Super sad. Usually nothing breaks my face out. Bought this concealer through recommendations and research and fell in love with it! Great coverage. Takes work blending it in, but great buy and I was very happy with this product.... Until my face started breaking me out. I have pimples every now and then but NOTHING like this. It looks like acne and I have NEVER had acne in my life. Super sad I have to switch because I loved this product until then.