November 21, 2014 | 1696 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by calikeira

I love this product!! I have bright red zits on most of my face that I have always had trouble covering up. I misjudged the colors and I got ultra light which on me it looked like white paint. What I discovered works for me is to mix a darker foundation with it on my hand.... And bam a full coverage foundation! this stuff is so pigmented! The only downside are the colors (well at least the ones that I've seen.) I have yellow undertones and my mom has the medium shade, so before I tried mixing a darker foundation I tried mixing the medium and the ultra light together to use as a concealer. It was so yellow and as I said before I have yellow undertones! But when I run out of ultra light I will get something darker, I believe that there is a light medium. Overall it's an amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by beautyvee09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this concealer, it's the perfect consistency, covers imperfections with minimal effort and it stays on ALL DAY.I didn't have to reapply like other concealers. would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite concealer ever. Yes it is a little thick, but that's how I prefer it to be. I have tried many high end concealers and drugstore ones and they have all failed miserably compared to this. This is my first hard candy purchase I was hesitant to try anything from them bc I thought it was more for the teens and not the best quality. I recently tried wet n wild mega last lipsticks and now I own six. They are my favorite lipsticks by far. So since they proved me wrong about cheap being bad I decided to give hard candy a try. I'm soooo happy swith this purchase! When I read the back of the box that had instructions on how to conceal tattoos, I new it had to work. It does take some getting use to. And you have to play around to find the best way to apply. I use my bare minerals concealer brush and it works great. I use the medium shade and it instantly make me look awake. I was highly concerned it would settle into my under eye lines and separate like ever other concealer. I apply my rimmel london pro fix primer all over then HC concealer and at the end of the day I still look great. Having success with this I went back and bought the hard candy eye primer and it is also great. Really keeps my eye shadow on in place all day. The concealer come with a pencil concealer as well ,most people probably toss it, but i think it is really handy to help cover raised acne that sometimes liquid concealer can not get into the nooks of. I don't have bad acne but every one in awhile one pops up and I just can't leave it alone oops * I will defiantly buy again. The packaging is great in my opinion it's in a tube which keeps it sanitary, has an ombré design I think it's really cute. A little goes a loooong way. I need so little product it's unbelievable. If you use to much , like a pea size amount you can cover your whole face. This will last forever. The consistency is thick but it stays put and covers very well. For 5 buck, heck yes.
Tip* if you use just a little too much you will think its crap. I squeeze the tube LIGHTLY As soon as I see the product start to come out I stop. Sometimes I can just use the little bit that was left from the previous application to cover both eyes. BLENDING is key

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by CarlyJennifer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I do and don't like this product. I have quite dark under eyes, however if it was a tad bit thinner I think it would work better. The consistency I find to be too thick. Also I think it needs to be set with a powder. I find you have to touch up through your day which can make it look cakey. Overall ok product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

colors run very very light. i got medium light and it was super light! The coverage is really good but it feels oily and greasy on your skin. A little goes a long way but it does tend to look a little ashy on the skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by xojlg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hated this. Was so excited to pick it up after hearing so many positive reviews on the coverage on youtube. The color is great, but the concealer does not set on my skin whatsoever. Even if I use a powder on top of it, it feels greasy and transfers. Very disappointing, would not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Tallywa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

unfortunately this did not work for me. it's such a shame because the color matches me so well, the packaging so convenient, and the coverage so great. I have acne and this concealer did not irritate them. I also used it on my under eye and it works really well there also. my only problem is that it simply doesn't stay on me. my personal HG is the mac prolongwear, which is the only concealer I've ever tried that stays on me the whole day perfectly. this concealer transfers even when I set it and starts to make my face oily in less than an hour. I'll continue to use for my under eyes but I would not repurchase. i do however urge everyone to try it and judge for themselves because it is very good value and has amazing coverage. to use under eyes I just take some concealer, use my thumb and ring finger to disperse it all over my fingers until only a thin layer is left, and pat onto my under eyes. it doesn't crease this way and covers everything.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had tried this one other time and i didn't like it, i liked the coverage but it made my nose itchy and it was so light and looked flakey so i gave up and took it back. I have really bad dark circles under my eyes, more purple than anything. Its not from lack of sleep or anything, long story short my mother out me in a pool with a ton of cholrine when i was a few weeks old and it affect my eyes pretty badly. But nothing covers them at all, literally nothing. I have redness on my nose, around my nose, a tad bit of redness on my chin and i have such a hard time finding anything that covers that isnt expensive that isnt cakey, been such a constent struggle. I was reading views about this product on here again, its a hit or miss for people. I caved in and got it again. like i said before, i liked the coverage of it. I like it now and will conintue to get it until i would happen to find something better, i cant apply it with my brush otherwise it just gets so cakey so i use my fingers. Its a little grey and still light for my skin tone but i use my bb cream over top it to sorta make it more, i dont know, human like? and it works. Would be better if it would just a little thinner so i could use my brush! I use the concealer pencil with it to fix the redness around my lips so its not so red when i wear lipstick. Overall, would reccomend this product. Could work for you, might not but give it a try! if it doesnt work, you can always return it as long as you have a reciept. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Huge fail...the shades run very light, im med/olive. I got the shade med. and its light and very yellow...it gave me a green tint under my eyes, now i know why, i have blue/dark undereyes and yellow and blue make green...LOL any way I took it back, I know its only 6.00 but it all adds up
...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Crimsonjewel

This concealer is my HG!!! Before I hated it because I found it to be too heavy,it creased so much under my eyes, and it didnt match my skin tone (too yellow) but when I mixed it with my garnier bb cream it worked like magic!!!! I have horrible dark circles and no concealer ever works for me but this combo works like a charm and it stays put all day , doesn't crease, and just covers my acne/dark circles beautifully! Alone it's okay but if you try mixing it with a dewy foundation it'll blend so much better into your skin and look so much more natural. I love it!