October 31, 2014 | 837 users online

Shampoo - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by heartsxdesire

I thought it was one of the best shampoos that I have used. It was recommended to me by a sales at the store. Having recently dyed my hair, I wanted to make sure i get my money's worth of the color!

I've been using this shampoo for almost a month and it made my fine hair extremely soft and my color has yet to turn brassy nor fade. The color is still as vibrant as the day i dyed it.

The only thing i wasnt too pleased with is the packaging. If it came in a pump bottle, it would be perfect! This product is different from a lot of shampoos that i use to use considering it desnt have a lot of the chemicals that drugstore shampoos have.. it doesnt get soapy and it is not the easiest to spread around.. it is much like applying gel to your hair almost. A little product goes a long way.. don't use more just because you can't feel the product in your hair.

I used this product with the conditioner and hydrating mask and my hair looked so much healthier and shinier.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by JessxoDoyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I HAD box dye black hair and i was so sick of it so i went and got my hair striped to my natural color and got very light blonde foils going through my hair, which by doing all this fired my hair so bad and made it super frizzy.

I went on a trip to sally and decided to ask the person working what would be good for my hair, she suggested this. I bought the shampoo, conditioner, and got the reconstructive hair mask for free. I tried it and fell in love, just using the products once my hair felt and looked amazing, it looked like nothing was ever done to my hair.

I highly recommend this to everyone, the smell is nice , i don't mind it all and even if i didn't like the smell i wouldn't care because the product work amazing !!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by ZeldaXfreak360

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Well first of all my hair is very dry and coarse and I wanted something that would moisturize my hair, I also love that it has no sulfates and the damaging and useless chemicals in them. So I used the shampoo and it doesn't lather (because it has no sulfate) but that does not bother me,in the shower it feels so soft you only need to shampoo once cause its so good, It also smells wonderful! Once I get out of the shower my hair is soft and pretty I have noticed even with a heat protecting spray my hair feels dry with blow drying, So if you want to keep the moisture I suggest letting your hair air dry.One thing I do have a complaint about is the I continuously get zit/pimples on my scalp near the four head, I do not know if it is coming from this product but it is bothering me. Over all the best shampoo that I have used in my 13 years of life!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Where to start? This starts out with some awesome promises! No sulfates and paraben free- thats a thumbs up in my book. The first time I used it, I noticed the smell right off the bat. You know when a girl wears too much perfume and its CLEAR that she's just trying too hard? (come on, we've all been there.... :P ) Well that is what this is like. TOO much of a smell to it- althought it doesn't linger when rinsed.
Anywho, that was the first thing I noticed. The second thing was, that it really takes a long time for it to lather (I know, its because of the "no sulfate" I get it) but that doesn't really bother me. The 'poo is really thick too. I rinsed it out and followed with conditioner. It really felt no different after I got out of the shower than my other shampoos made my hair feel. The only thing is, it was a GREASE pit within 24 hours. Keep in mind, my hair is very fine and only to about my shoulders and I have always had an issue with it being greasy on me, but never this bad. ALSO, I think this would be the WORST is that I got pimples around my hairline! I never* get acne. If I have 2 pimples at a time, that is a huge breakout for me! So keep all of this in mind when you go to purchase this shampoo. Oh, also- I don't have sensitive skin at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love, love, love it! I have long, color-treated hair with dry ends. I've become very enamored with the MoraccanOil line, but this stuff smells the same, performs the same, and is less than half the cost. The shampoo is very luxurious -- you can feel the difference right away. The scent is like a sweet cocoa butter but it doesn't linger in my hair at all. I use the One' n Only Argan Moisture Repair Conditioner as well, and I don't have to use any other product in my hair at all -- no leave-ins, no styling products -- and my hair is super soft and silky. (I use an ion dryer and ion brush to style.)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

At first, I liked this shampoo. I only wash my hair 3-4x a week and I alternate with 2 shampoos. I ran out of my HG clairifying shampoo and began just using this shampoo for 2 weeks. I noticed that the results weren't as good as my initial result. My hair actually became drier and on the days I didn't wash, I had major greasy roots with a good amount of dandruff. This shampoo seemed to weigh my hair down by the first unwashed day and by day 3, I looked like I started dreadlocks. My hair is very dry and thick so I always can get away with 3 days of unwashed hair w/o a problem. Also, this shampoo and conditioner alone didn't eliminate my frizz problem. I still needed a leave in conditioner and a glossing serum to tame my frizz. My hair seemed to look worse over time. I wasn't able to just let my hair air dry because it dried like a rat's nest. I used up 1/2 of both bottles of the shampoo and conditioner and feel that I honestly don't like either product that much.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can´t rave enough about this line. The shampoo is the prelude to what in my opinion, will send you straight away to hair heaven. This leaves my hair feeling clean, soft, and my scalp feeling ¨light¨without actually drying them out. The smell is very sexy in my opinion, kinda reminds me of a light and creamy version of Dior´s Poison. I often use this when i feel my hair needs a moisture surge, by also adding the treatment and conditioner. But most of the time I use it every other week. All around good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by dragonfly16

I got the shampoo, conditioner & restorative mask as free samples for purchasing something else at Sally's. Packed them with me on a trip to Hawaii, and this totally saved my hair from the sun & salt. I couldn't believe how smooth my hair felt while i was rinsing the conditioner out. i thought it was just a wet hair effect, but when it dried up, it was still soft, smooth & shinier than normal. I can't remember the last time my hair felt like that with any other shampoo/conditioner. And the smell of the argan oil is great. I love it. Definitely will run out & purchase the full size bottles of these

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by jgunnufson

I love this stuff. It repairs my colored, dry, winter hair quite nicely without weighing it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by sexylovie84

I LOVE this stuff!! it has the most amazing scent ever!!! I love how the smell lasts and is strong!! I just bought the liter size!! I am going to use it as shampoo and body wash- it's that amazing :) it makes my hair soft. I really disliked the conditioner from this same line, but the shampoo I'd give a hundred stars :)