September 21, 2014 | 1293 users online

Shampoo - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Where to start? This starts out with some awesome promises! No sulfates and paraben free- thats a thumbs up in my book. The first time I used it, I noticed the smell right off the bat. You know when a girl wears too much perfume and its CLEAR that she's just trying too hard? (come on, we've all been there.... :P ) Well that is what this is like. TOO much of a smell to it- althought it doesn't linger when rinsed.
Anywho, that was the first thing I noticed. The second thing was, that it really takes a long time for it to lather (I know, its because of the "no sulfate" I get it) but that doesn't really bother me. The 'poo is really thick too. I rinsed it out and followed with conditioner. It really felt no different after I got out of the shower than my other shampoos made my hair feel. The only thing is, it was a GREASE pit within 24 hours. Keep in mind, my hair is very fine and only to about my shoulders and I have always had an issue with it being greasy on me, but never this bad. ALSO, I think this would be the WORST is that I got pimples around my hairline! I never* get acne. If I have 2 pimples at a time, that is a huge breakout for me! So keep all of this in mind when you go to purchase this shampoo. Oh, also- I don't have sensitive skin at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love, love, love it! I have long, color-treated hair with dry ends. I've become very enamored with the MoraccanOil line, but this stuff smells the same, performs the same, and is less than half the cost. The shampoo is very luxurious -- you can feel the difference right away. The scent is like a sweet cocoa butter but it doesn't linger in my hair at all. I use the One' n Only Argan Moisture Repair Conditioner as well, and I don't have to use any other product in my hair at all -- no leave-ins, no styling products -- and my hair is super soft and silky. (I use an ion dryer and ion brush to style.)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

At first, I liked this shampoo. I only wash my hair 3-4x a week and I alternate with 2 shampoos. I ran out of my HG clairifying shampoo and began just using this shampoo for 2 weeks. I noticed that the results weren't as good as my initial result. My hair actually became drier and on the days I didn't wash, I had major greasy roots with a good amount of dandruff. This shampoo seemed to weigh my hair down by the first unwashed day and by day 3, I looked like I started dreadlocks. My hair is very dry and thick so I always can get away with 3 days of unwashed hair w/o a problem. Also, this shampoo and conditioner alone didn't eliminate my frizz problem. I still needed a leave in conditioner and a glossing serum to tame my frizz. My hair seemed to look worse over time. I wasn't able to just let my hair air dry because it dried like a rat's nest. I used up 1/2 of both bottles of the shampoo and conditioner and feel that I honestly don't like either product that much.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can´t rave enough about this line. The shampoo is the prelude to what in my opinion, will send you straight away to hair heaven. This leaves my hair feeling clean, soft, and my scalp feeling ¨light¨without actually drying them out. The smell is very sexy in my opinion, kinda reminds me of a light and creamy version of Dior´s Poison. I often use this when i feel my hair needs a moisture surge, by also adding the treatment and conditioner. But most of the time I use it every other week. All around good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by dragonfly16

I got the shampoo, conditioner & restorative mask as free samples for purchasing something else at Sally's. Packed them with me on a trip to Hawaii, and this totally saved my hair from the sun & salt. I couldn't believe how smooth my hair felt while i was rinsing the conditioner out. i thought it was just a wet hair effect, but when it dried up, it was still soft, smooth & shinier than normal. I can't remember the last time my hair felt like that with any other shampoo/conditioner. And the smell of the argan oil is great. I love it. Definitely will run out & purchase the full size bottles of these

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by jgunnufson

I love this stuff. It repairs my colored, dry, winter hair quite nicely without weighing it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by sexylovie84

I LOVE this stuff!! it has the most amazing scent ever!!! I love how the smell lasts and is strong!! I just bought the liter size!! I am going to use it as shampoo and body wash- it's that amazing :) it makes my hair soft. I really disliked the conditioner from this same line, but the shampoo I'd give a hundred stars :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This dried out my hair and broke out my back. I returned it. Also, I didn't like the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 8:01:00 AM More reviews by camilla8

I really like this shampoo. At first, I did not, at least after only using it a time or two. The shampoo is thick and it's hard to suds up. I have to shampoo twice to really make my hair and scalp feel clean. But after using for more than a few times, my hair feels SO super soft and I've actually received a compliment or two on my hair. It looks nice too. I like the softness, so I'll keep this in my routine for awhile (although i do like to alternate shampoos)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the best shampoo I have ever used. my hair is soft and shiny all the time now.