September 3, 2014 | 1095 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this product. Probably one of the best performing toner that you can get over the counter. Definitely keeps acne at bay and the glycolic in this toner is an added plus. It is alcohol based but not loaded with alcohol. I'm on my 2nd bottle. A good toner to rotate with my PC 2% BHA liquid.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have gone through about a third of the bottle now and I really like it. It has slowly faded my acne scars a little, but it stings/burns when I put it on and I have to fan my face so 1 lippie off for that.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by amhanson21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Neutrogena products, and when looking at my skin routine, I realized I should try a toner and see how it works for me. I picked this up at Target and within 3 days of using it only at night, I broke out severely. I stopped using it, and my skin cleared back up. I tried using it everyother night. I still broke out, just not as bad. So I stopped using it all together. Now, 2 months later, I use it every night, but use a q-tip to dab it onto the spots that need and my scars instead of my whole face. Its been a week and so far I havent broken out, so hopefully I wont. I havent seen any results on my spots yet, so I'm not sure its even working for me yet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I generally believe toners really do work in my makeup removal regimen. I picked this up at my local Walmart (it was recommended to me by my mom). I've never had acne, or a big problem with breakouts, but I needed a new toner so I gave it a shot.

What I like: After removing my makeup either with a wipe or after a shower, this really helps get the leftover residue off my face. It almost has a cooling effect, and doesn't irritate my face. After using it for a few weeks, i've noticed the clarity of my face has greatly improved. It had faded a few of the scars I've had from past breakout. It also does not make my skin feel overly dry or tight after using it.

What I don't like: The product is very strong. For people with really sensitive skin, this could be a problem.

Overall, this toner has really impressed me. I feel like it is a product I will continue to repurchase. I would recommend this to anyone :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Yuix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't actually have a lot of experience with toners (this was my first) but I'm about halfway through and wanted to say that it does everything I expected it to. It cleans my face well and I have noticed that my acne has been subdued considerably while I've used this. I've also noticed that my acne scars have not completely faded, but have definitely faded somewhat and are barely noticeable now. I'm happy with my purchase and will continue to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by wakawaka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am really trying to like this product but it really burns my face whenever i use it. I dont know if it is because i am currently using some Acne prescriptions on my face

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it. It doesn't real fade anything, but it keeps the acne away and keeps my pores relatively clean.

I'm happy with that.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by kittyandtito

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am loving this!!!! I had a really bad breakout last summer and I'm still dealing with those scars a year later. I read about this here on MUA and thought "why not?".
Well, I have been using this for about 2-3 weeks and I have noticed a HUGE difference in my acne scars!! They look sort of blurred out and not so dark now:D I don't even feel the need to use full coverage foundation anymore, it's more like a choice now..haha!
I use this once a day (at night) because I feel like it would be too drying if I used it more often.This removes the remaining makeup that my cleanser didn't remove.
The reason I took 1 lippie off is because I don't feel as if it actually PREVENTS acne...but I guess you can't expect 1 product to do everything. Nonetheless, I will still continue to repurchase this!! :)

EDIT: I stopped using this because i realized it was breaking me out. I was in denial, but it was:( i think my skin likes benzoyl peroxide better.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by pixelpanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is some good stuff! I had a lot of acne scars on my forehead because my skin has been acting up lately, and I noticed that it's slowly fading the scars. The results are gradual but it works so that's all that matters for me.
**This toner contains a lot of alcohol, so y'all dry-skinned gals (and guys) should be aware of this. Despite having oily skin, my face felt a little tight after applying the toner.
Also, the toner does have fragrance in it, but I don't think it's a bothersome scent.

All in all, this toner worked better at fading the scars than at reducing the size of the zits.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by xxfallenangelxx692

I bought this after they discontinued the original deep clean toner that had hydroxy acid in it which was a fantastic toner that worked well with a nice smell and replaced with a new deep clean toner that sucked. I then switched to the clean and clear deep poor cooling toner which was the best one they had in my opinion. They discontinued that. Needing something with a glycolic or hydroxy acid in it I turned to this product. I have to admit I dont like it quite as well as the original toners I was using but its a good alternative the only downside is it is a bit more drying to my skin than the other toners I was using and it sells alot more mediciny neutrogena please please keep this toner its very hard to find AHA products at a decent price.