April 19, 2014 | 1105 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by wakawaka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am really trying to like this product but it really burns my face whenever i use it. I dont know if it is because i am currently using some Acne prescriptions on my face

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it. It doesn't real fade anything, but it keeps the acne away and keeps my pores relatively clean.

I'm happy with that.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by kittyandtito

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am loving this!!!! I had a really bad breakout last summer and I'm still dealing with those scars a year later. I read about this here on MUA and thought "why not?".
Well, I have been using this for about 2-3 weeks and I have noticed a HUGE difference in my acne scars!! They look sort of blurred out and not so dark now:D I don't even feel the need to use full coverage foundation anymore, it's more like a choice now..haha!
I use this once a day (at night) because I feel like it would be too drying if I used it more often.This removes the remaining makeup that my cleanser didn't remove.
The reason I took 1 lippie off is because I don't feel as if it actually PREVENTS acne...but I guess you can't expect 1 product to do everything. Nonetheless, I will still continue to repurchase this!! :)

EDIT: I stopped using this because i realized it was breaking me out. I was in denial, but it was:( i think my skin likes benzoyl peroxide better.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by pixelpanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is some good stuff! I had a lot of acne scars on my forehead because my skin has been acting up lately, and I noticed that it's slowly fading the scars. The results are gradual but it works so that's all that matters for me.
**This toner contains a lot of alcohol, so y'all dry-skinned gals (and guys) should be aware of this. Despite having oily skin, my face felt a little tight after applying the toner.
Also, the toner does have fragrance in it, but I don't think it's a bothersome scent.

All in all, this toner worked better at fading the scars than at reducing the size of the zits.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by xxfallenangelxx692

I bought this after they discontinued the original deep clean toner that had hydroxy acid in it which was a fantastic toner that worked well with a nice smell and replaced with a new deep clean toner that sucked. I then switched to the clean and clear deep poor cooling toner which was the best one they had in my opinion. They discontinued that. Needing something with a glycolic or hydroxy acid in it I turned to this product. I have to admit I dont like it quite as well as the original toners I was using but its a good alternative the only downside is it is a bit more drying to my skin than the other toners I was using and it sells alot more mediciny neutrogena please please keep this toner its very hard to find AHA products at a decent price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. I got this for around $7 at walmart. I've used it twice a day for about two weeks and I've hardly made a dent in it, so I'm sure it will last me a long time. It's worth the money.

I don't have severe acne, but I usually have at least 5-10 blemishes on my face with scarring. I get cystic acne as well. My skin is sensitive and dry also, so most toners dry me out. I use this morning and night, with a heavy moisturizer following at night. It doesn't dry me out or irritate me at all. I just put a bit on a cotton ball and apply it all over. It removes extra dirt and makeup, clears up my blemishes, and does fade my scars.

I got this mostly because I wanted to test the claim of fading my marks because I have pretty bad acne scarring. It's doing a slow but sure job of fading them as well as keeping my skin clear.

I've used AcneFree, ProActive, you name it. This cleared my skin up better than anything I've ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyRoseWolf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This toner helps keep my skin clear and I can see a difference when I do/don't use it. The downside to it is that it can sting a little and it can make me flakey and red sometimes too. It's strong stuff. The benefits of it definitely outweigh the side effects though

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpVideosAndMore

This product definitely works! I started using this about a month ago and I can see that my acne scars have been fading. This does not sting at all and it has this scent to it that is very soothing. It does leave you with a clean feeling and defnitely not drying at all. I use this after washing my face with the Neutrogena Acne Wash (the orange wash). I noticed that out of all the toners I've used in the past, this is the one that works well with my skin as it does not leave me dull and flaky looking skin,

For the price, I would definitely buy 5 of these at a time. I would pay more for it. The only downside is that it's kinda hard to find. I guess I'm one of the luckier ones who live close to a walmart that sells this product but none of the Targets or CVSs around me sell this product. I checked online where I can buy it in case my local walmart runs out but the Neutrogena website is gonna kill us with the shipping. I am just hoping and praying that this becomes readily available at more locations. And hopefully this product does not get discontinued (I was using the Clean & Clear cooling toner and they discontinued that, worked really well for me!).

The packaging could be better though, I don't like how the hole is just a little too big for my liking, I feel like it splashes way too much product onto my cotton ball and my cotton ball gets so saturated. So what I do is I actually take off the cap (after shaing) and turn the bottle upside down for .5 sec while the cotton ball is against the opening. That way I get just the right amount of product.

I will definitely buy this again and would recommend this to anyone who's still looking for a good toner that has other benefits such as fading pimple marks and controling blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Hunnybunnymsf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It took me a lot of trial and error to realize what would work best for my skin...and I realized I needed some sort of salicylic acid leave on treatment and figured why not kill two birds with one stone and get a toner to also remove any left over residue and dirt. I happen to have had this at home under my counter and decided to try it again and I love it. I use it all over my face with a cotton ball and dip a q-tip in the bottle and put a little extra on any current spots.

Pros:
*Cleared up pimples(even stubborn ones on my chin)
*Prevents pimples
*Non-drying
*Slowly helps fade my acne scars
*Any pimples I do get are less severe, much smaller and heal quickly
*No problems with my slightly sensitive skin
*Fine under other products and make up

Cons:
*My lid to the bottle broke about a week into using it :/ it still closes but I worry about leakage and it possibly breaking off permanently
*Smell is a little off putting (can smell the alcohol) but not enough for me to not use it considering how well the product works and the fact that it disappears quickly

I have been using this for over two months and I will definitely repurchase....although I am having a hard time finding it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Jmberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been a pretty darn good product for me. I've been using it for a little over a month. After about two weeks my skin looked a little brighter and a stubborn acne mark on my cheek left over from last summer had noticeably faded. I've seen a little bit of improvement with the stubborn clogged pores I've had on my chin forever. I use this after my evening wash and on the weekends after my morning wash as well. This product does not irritate my skin but my skin is very oily and resistant. This has a very high alcohol content, 2% salicylic acid and some glycolic acid as well. If your skin is dry or sensitive I would not recommend this. But I'm pretty impressed with it and plan on repurchasing.