August 21, 2014 | 985 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by marnidillon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Over the past few months i have tried to migrate away from my expensive items to see if i can find a cheaper version. have had some success. also trying to buy on sales or with coupons. needed to replace mascara this week and lash blast not on sale and no coupon in hand. saw this and saw the self magazine "best" logo on it. decided to give it a shot. i am very impressed. goes on well and wears really well. my lashes are fairly thick already so the lengthening is good for me. for the price i say give it a shot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

It's funny to me that my new favorite mascara is like 3 dollars at the drugstore. This little guy will lengthen, define, and darken your lashes in not time without leaving them clumpy. I love my Lashblast, but this stuff works just as well. The applicator brush is super slim and precise, and I find it easy to coat my bottom lashes with it. For the price, you really have no excuse not to buy it..it is definitely comparable to all the other mascaras in the drugstore, and some high end ones as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty good stuff.
I was looking for a lengthening mascara to layer with my Clinique High Impact. This was cheap, and I like Wet n Wild's eyeshadows (a lot), so I decided to try this.
The wand is hard plastic with small spikes. It sucks. Basically, it serves to get the product on the lashes and that's it. Even worse, if you miscalculate and scrape your eyelid or (God forbid!) your eye with this, it will hurt. A lot.
The real winner here is the formula, especially when layering. After putting this on my lashes, I apply my thickening mascara, and I get the best of both worlds. When I apply Mega Length and follow up with Maybelline the Falsies, THEN will I get a lash look approaching falsies!

It's a good mascara to have in your arsenal for layering, if you already have thick lashes, or if you have a surgeon's skill around the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Katertot75

I bought this yesterday based on the positive reviews on this site, and they were right on!! I've used this product twice so far and both times my lashes looked lovely and long. The formula stayed put through a 2 mile scooter ride in the heat, and I had no problems getting rid of it with makeup remover -- no dark circles under the eyes at all! The wand is great, I love it. I still tend to wipe off excess product from the wand on initial application, so you can control the amount you apply.

This was completely worth the money I spent, it's one of the better mascaras I've ever tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like a mascara that will give me a lot of volume (in addition to length) and this just didn't cut it. I will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by mrslisettecg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was very surprised at how well this product worked. I have tried what feels like hundreds of mascaras, and this has got to be in my top 3 favorite of all time!! It lengthen like nothing else Ive tried in a long time, i was a long time user of Voluminous and Le Gran Curl, and telescopic, but those had stopped working for some odd reason, i decided to buy this after seeing it on sale for $1.85. I LOVE IT, and now also keep one in my kit. IK do agree that it takes a while to dry, but i just throw a coat of cliniques high impact mascara on top and i have no problems!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

This is a pretty bad mascara, but it is only $2.99 and I was lucky enough to get this at 40% off.

Despite the name, this mascara gives absolutely no length whatsoever. It's almost like I just put a dark wash on my lashes. It also won't hold a curl, even for just a few seconds. I have never used a mascara that resisted curling so strongly haha.

But for being less than three dollars, I give it a second sympathy lip. It doesn't clump or make your lashes stick together (much).

If you want a super understated mascara, this might be for you. Otherwise it was a waste of $3. I could have ridden the bus twice for that! But I will keep it in my purse as an emergency backup mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great for everyday use if you want natural length to your lashes. I like the small brush wand because it coats every lash and in between. I don't like that the bristles are pointy because when I try to use it on the bottom lashes the brush pokes my eye. It doesn't clump my lashes it doesn't feel too heavy. The formula is wet so if you're the type of person who is quick paced out the door you wouldn't like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by lov3lyrix22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The mascara is only $2.99 and it is amazing for length and separation of your lashes. I like it because it doesn't flake or look clumpy. I apply this mascara after i apply either Tartes lights camera lashes mascara or loreals voluminous mascara. It works great for its price. A great go to mascara when you just cant grab your higher end brand.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by gleekie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So a month ago I was at cvs, and realised I'd hever tried anything from wet n wild so why nit start today? I bought the tinted moisturizer, the megawink, megaplump, and mega length mascaras (more angry reviews on the way) let's start with megaleength. It was $3 I believe, or $2, and I actually liked the brush. It promised long dark lashes, which it did give. BUT SPIDER LASHES ABOUND! omigod looked like I'd amputated six tarantula legs and placed each and inch a part on my top lids, it was disgusting. It lasted all day, but that didn't stop me from dunking it into the trash were it belongs. Goodbye, $3. NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT!!