December 20, 2014 | 1523 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by 1092126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I am a high end mascara kind of girl, my main mascaras that I use are lancome and Bare Escentuals. But this one is equal to, or BETTER then both of them. It is a wet formula but I am okay with that, it's not so wet that it drags my lashes down it's just the perfect wet formula for me. Because of the thin mini spiked brush this has never clumped, in fact sometimes I just use the wand to get the clumps out from other mascaras. The brush is not hard, that has never been an issue for me. I asked my sister to put this mascara on, who is a mascara lover and she wants to get it. (she is very picky about makeup) I suggest if you get this put it on one eye and just look at the difference, you will be amazed. If this product doesn't work out for you for some reason it is a great bottom lash mascara and doesn't smudge on me. Plus it is 2-3 dollars, and you can't beat that. For some one has stubby eyelashes and not a lot of success with mascara this has become my HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Ninjakitten14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually use this over my mega protien mascara..(also my wnw) I do really like this mascara, but not by itself. This works best over another mascara. I tried it by Itself once, and omg, it was all over my face. Horrible. But, to put over so something else for more length, it can't be beat<3

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by azgirl929

Not to much lengthening but it works for an all purpose mascara on those "non makeup" days when you wear lip gloss, eyeliner and some mascara, this is a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by marnidillon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Over the past few months i have tried to migrate away from my expensive items to see if i can find a cheaper version. have had some success. also trying to buy on sales or with coupons. needed to replace mascara this week and lash blast not on sale and no coupon in hand. saw this and saw the self magazine "best" logo on it. decided to give it a shot. i am very impressed. goes on well and wears really well. my lashes are fairly thick already so the lengthening is good for me. for the price i say give it a shot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

It's funny to me that my new favorite mascara is like 3 dollars at the drugstore. This little guy will lengthen, define, and darken your lashes in not time without leaving them clumpy. I love my Lashblast, but this stuff works just as well. The applicator brush is super slim and precise, and I find it easy to coat my bottom lashes with it. For the price, you really have no excuse not to buy it..it is definitely comparable to all the other mascaras in the drugstore, and some high end ones as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty good stuff.
I was looking for a lengthening mascara to layer with my Clinique High Impact. This was cheap, and I like Wet n Wild's eyeshadows (a lot), so I decided to try this.
The wand is hard plastic with small spikes. It sucks. Basically, it serves to get the product on the lashes and that's it. Even worse, if you miscalculate and scrape your eyelid or (God forbid!) your eye with this, it will hurt. A lot.
The real winner here is the formula, especially when layering. After putting this on my lashes, I apply my thickening mascara, and I get the best of both worlds. When I apply Mega Length and follow up with Maybelline the Falsies, THEN will I get a lash look approaching falsies!

It's a good mascara to have in your arsenal for layering, if you already have thick lashes, or if you have a surgeon's skill around the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Katertot75

I bought this yesterday based on the positive reviews on this site, and they were right on!! I've used this product twice so far and both times my lashes looked lovely and long. The formula stayed put through a 2 mile scooter ride in the heat, and I had no problems getting rid of it with makeup remover -- no dark circles under the eyes at all! The wand is great, I love it. I still tend to wipe off excess product from the wand on initial application, so you can control the amount you apply.

This was completely worth the money I spent, it's one of the better mascaras I've ever tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like a mascara that will give me a lot of volume (in addition to length) and this just didn't cut it. I will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by mrslisettecg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was very surprised at how well this product worked. I have tried what feels like hundreds of mascaras, and this has got to be in my top 3 favorite of all time!! It lengthen like nothing else Ive tried in a long time, i was a long time user of Voluminous and Le Gran Curl, and telescopic, but those had stopped working for some odd reason, i decided to buy this after seeing it on sale for $1.85. I LOVE IT, and now also keep one in my kit. IK do agree that it takes a while to dry, but i just throw a coat of cliniques high impact mascara on top and i have no problems!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

This is a pretty bad mascara, but it is only $2.99 and I was lucky enough to get this at 40% off.

Despite the name, this mascara gives absolutely no length whatsoever. It's almost like I just put a dark wash on my lashes. It also won't hold a curl, even for just a few seconds. I have never used a mascara that resisted curling so strongly haha.

But for being less than three dollars, I give it a second sympathy lip. It doesn't clump or make your lashes stick together (much).

If you want a super understated mascara, this might be for you. Otherwise it was a waste of $3. I could have ridden the bus twice for that! But I will keep it in my purse as an emergency backup mascara.