September 30, 2014 | 1861 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by samanthamjc13

Ah!! I am so pleased with this product! :) I use Freeman face masks all the time, but tonight was the first time using the Mint & Lemon one. I went out and bought the Chocolate & Strawberry mask, the Dead Sea mask, and this one all at the same time; The price was so good, how could I not?? They were $3 from walmart, and that wasn't a part of some sale, that was just the regular price! Now, my skin is extremely sensitive, so I have to be careful using anything new on my skin. When I opened this product, it did slightly smell like a type of Windex, or something along those lines, so I was very hesitant. However, when I put it on my face, I could actually feel my skin begin to tingle! I've never used a product that did that, even though they may have claimed to do so! It has been hours, and there is still a faint smell of lemon and mint, it smells so clean, and fresh! I love it! Within 10-15 minutes I could actually see small specs of oil rising out of my pores and into the mask. It was honestly like magic. I'm so impressed. Also, I normally am very weary because clay masks tend to flake on my skin, and it isn't a very nice feeling, but with this one I didn't have that issue at all! My skin is left feeling very soft, and cool. I think this would be fabulous for people prone to acne breakouts, given the fact that it does leave your face feeling cool and refreshed. This product went on easily, came off easily, and worked like a charm on my large, annoying pores! :) I will now be using this product weekly!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Bibski1981

This is my favourite mask ever! I have tried hundreds if not thousands, and this one has been the best one for my skin. It smells nice, it goes on smoothly, and I can actually see the oil from my pores being pulled out. I don't have a need to use a mask very often, but this is the only one I have used completely AND purchased more then once.

Leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and fresh each and every time I use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by asianinvasian101

The first time I ever used this mask was actually last night. I decided to get this mask because of the great reviews and I found it at Ulta. When I put this on, I noticed a tingly sensation, but nothing painful or unbearable. In fact, I enjoyed this because I could feel the product working on my face. The mask itself was easy to put on and it spread evenly. When I put this on, I made sure to avoid my eye area as much as possible, but it still made my eyes water and sting, however it went away after getting used to the smell. The scent is alright but it is pretty strong and it smells like cleaning liquid. After about 20-30, I took this off. My pores felt a lot tighter and the pimple brewing on my forehead significantly decreased, and even more so the next day. When I woke up today, my skin looked and felt so much better! My blackheads were barely noticeable and it dried out my break outs really well. I like this mask more than the avocado and oatmeal mask that is also by Freeman. I definitely recommend this product! And I will be repurchasing this again as long as this mask is still available!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by wileenkristanto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I just found this. For the past month, I broke out in crazy acne across both cheeks. I have tried a few acne masks to help with the situation. But stopped cause of all the chemicals in them. I have tried many many masks. And nothing feels as good as this or even as fresh is this. Seriously.

Pros:
1. Feels ohsogood on your face. Like lathering fresh premium butter on bread. So good.
2. It is minty. But not till it stings your skin. I am addicted to anything minty cause it really alleviates the heat from your pimples. And I heard mint is good for pimples. So this is good.
3. It leaves my skin really easily. And not just that. It leaves my skin very smooth, and very very silky. (Like having aloevera on your face and washing it after. That silky/slimy, whatever you call it)
4. There's this refreshing smell. It sends you straight to de-stress zone.
5. Because I am really trying to get rid of my acne, ive been using this nearly daily. And I think it's quickening all that healing process.

Cons:
1. ONLY ONE. My eyes sting from using this mask. I would think its the fragrance, but im not sure. It stings my eyes, and my eyes get all painful and watery and i'll have to leave them closed for a while before opening it up slowly.

Hope this helps anyone! (Oh, and i actually feel like buying all their other masks.)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by miicchheellee

Unfortunately this face mask gave me really bad rash and it ruined my face it has been all dotty and blotchy for at least 1 week and its just going down right now but i'm very upset that this happened to me ...! I wouldn't buy this again very very disappointed about it !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by kayabee85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a good mask for the price and for the amount of product that you get. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. I'm not sure that it has done anything more than that for my blemish-prone sensitive skin so although I am satisfied, I would likely not purchase it again. Be careful when applying near your eyes, it burns and will make them sting and water like crazy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shrinks up my acne when I use this mask. It works great. My skin feels smooth and it helps me break out less. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After the first 2 times I used this mask, I was ready to climb up the table and sing praises of how amazing this mask is. The Mint & Lemon came in a trio with 2 other Freeman masks from Rite Aid, it was one of the gift sets that they had for christmas. For $10 I got 3 masks, talk about a bargain. Now onto the actual mask, since it's a clay mask I love that it sucks all the oil and gunk out of my skin. My skin is oily overall but especially in the t-zone. During the warmer months I can leave this mask on for 20 or more minutes and my skin wouldn't dry out. When it's winter I can't since my skin is drier, so I just do 10-15 min but that's still enough time to suck up all the excess oil. Another reason why I love this mask is because it calms the redness in my skin. I haven't found anything that has done that, my skin does get red still later in the day but not as red if I didn't use the mask. This is the perfect pick me up for your skin. And if you have any active breakouts it can help dry them out. You can be very sure I'll be running out the door to get another one when I finish this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I have so many freeman masks, and this one is probably my favourite. It's the one I use if my skin is really freaking out. I even use it as a spot treatment overnight sometimes. When you rinse it off, it minimizes the appearance of your pores. (Doesn't last forever but is nice while it lasts). It also dries up any blemishes - not completely but it helps. I'm almost out of this & will repurchase so I always have it on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Catka06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

As a self-proclaimed Freeman fanatic I absolutely 100% believe this is THE BEST mask they make. Seriously, it can do no wrong. The smell is subtle and refreshing, not at all overpowering. It's a fairly thick consistency and can be difficult to spread evenly across your face. However, once you get it on it literally works magic. As it dries you can see the nastiness surfacing from your pores and be mad about how you totally exfoliate and still the grossness insists on clogging up your face like little black polka dots. So when you wash it off your pores are clean, tightened and your skin is glowing. Not only does it remove blackheads though - it also has magical wizard powers when it comes to pimples and the dreaded hormonal cystic acne. The smaller zits will most likely be gone overnight after using this stuff and cleansing your face. The harder cysts can be seriously taken down, if not taken out, by using it as a spot treatment overnight. The only possible downside is that if you have extremely dry skin, like yours truly, it really should only be used once or twice a week and followed up with a wonderful moisturizer, otherwise you run the risk of stripping your face or making it so dry that it hurts to raise your eyebrows (this is a thing). All of that said, if I was forced to pick one mask for the rest of my life it would be this one, hands down. Go out and try it! I hope you get results as wonderful as mine!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No