Freeman Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

4.4

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract (Lemon), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Montmorillionite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 3/30/2014 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is another one of my little drugstore favorites. <3

I have oily/combo skin and go through about 1 tube a year. In the warmer months, I use this twice a week after cleansing my face. In the drier winter months, I don't need it as much and it can actually be quite drying. I apply it where needed, let it dry but NOT so much that my face gets sucked in on itself, then press lukewarm water onto the dried mask to rehydrate it. Afterwards I just rinse it off with lots of water using circular motions until all the green is gone. LOVE IT!

Lately, I've been playing around with DIY clay masks with really good results, but I will always keep my Freeman Mint & Lemon Mask on hand. There are several other clay masks from Freeman, but I haven't tried any of the other varieties.

I have HUGE pores, I mean HUGE and I was looking for a mask that would minimize them. I saw this in ulta, and decided to get it. I put it on when I got home, and noticed a HUGE difference. It does tingle quite a bit when you put it on, but in my opinion it feels amazing. The scent smells fresh laundry, but the scent is really strong, so your eyes might water... mine did. I have dry skin, and this definitely didn't help, but I put on my moisturizer after this, and my skin was fine. This is probably the best 3-4 I have ever spent.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has to be the best mask I have ever used! It completely cleans my pores and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and it also works great as a spot treatment on blemishes! For the price you cannot go wrong - pick this one up for sure!!

on 3/16/2014 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVED this mask. I have oily and acne prone skin. I use this after my shower and afterwards my skin feel super clean. I even dab a little on my blemishes before I go to bed and it doesn't get rid of them but it does start the healing process. It is inexpensive and comes in a squeeze tube. Definitely repurchase.

on 3/2/2014 11:24:00 PM

I don't usually use masks as I've found that they rarely work, but I decided at the last minute to pick this up since it was pretty cheap and it claimed to "reduce the appearance of pores". Just tried this a few mins ago and I have to say that it works pretty good :) I have very oily skin, and once I washed the mask off, my skin looked brighter, smoother and best of all, NOT OILY!! O.O Of course, I'll have to wait and see how the mask works on a longer period of time, but for first impressions, it's pretty good! My skin still feels nice and matte and no stinging whatsoever. For the price, it's a low-risk option :)

on 2/21/2014 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love how cooling and refreshing this mask feels and it really feels like it's cleaning my pores, I don't notice a substantial difference in my skin when I remove the mask but it seems to just sooth and calm everything and (pimples are less red etc.) the only con about this mask is that it stings my eyes when I first apply it even though I don't put it anywhere near them but after a few minutes they feel fine. Overall this is a great and cheap mask. Definitely worth the $4!

on 2/19/2014 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought this after reding great reviews and the fact that I absolutely loved the avocado and oatmeal one. I first tried it and t was creamy like the last one, very lemon and mint scent and spread easily. It did take longer to dry than the last one but no biggy. But I love this product! I used it as a spot treatment and the pimple (that was red and massive) was gone by morning. I couldn't believe it! As an all over face mask it left my skin soft and radiant and shrunk some pimples I had. Amazing!

on 2/12/2014 1:25:00 PM

I always wanted a good face mask to help keep my pores nice and clean. I am in love with this mask! It retails for $3.99 at Ulta, though I'm sure you can get it elsewhere as well. Pros *reasonable price for a good size tube *cute packaging (for all of their masks) *does not leave your face feeling dry or oily *actually works! When I use this mask and let it dry, I can actually see where it has cleaned my pores before I even rinse the mask off. Con's *strong scent that can burn your eyes if you get it too close All in all, I would definitely buy this again!

on 1/26/2014 5:23:00 PM

I absolutely love this mask. This mask has been a savior to my combination acne prone skin. I've never had a product that cleared me up so fast. I've found bad skin is a thing of the past for me now. This draws up all the oils and nasty impurities up and you can literally see it working. I use it about 3 times a week if I feel myself about to break out or am already breaking out (usually around my period) and about twice a week at all other times. Buy it!! It's so worth it.

on 1/22/2014 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mask is amazing! I saw the good reviews on here and decided to buy it. It was pretty cheap, about 8 dollars for a good amount of product.
It was really cooling on my face and I did see it help my acne. The packaging is super cute and easy. I use it almost everyday, and I love it.

Popular Masks