Freeman Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

4.5

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract (Lemon), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Montmorillionite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 2/21/2014 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love how cooling and refreshing this mask feels and it really feels like it's cleaning my pores, I don't notice a substantial difference in my skin when I remove the mask but it seems to just sooth and calm everything and (pimples are less red etc.) the only con about this mask is that it stings my eyes when I first apply it even though I don't put it anywhere near them but after a few minutes they feel fine. Overall this is a great and cheap mask. Definitely worth the $4!

on 2/19/2014 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought this after reding great reviews and the fact that I absolutely loved the avocado and oatmeal one. I first tried it and t was creamy like the last one, very lemon and mint scent and spread easily. It did take longer to dry than the last one but no biggy. But I love this product! I used it as a spot treatment and the pimple (that was red and massive) was gone by morning. I couldn't believe it! As an all over face mask it left my skin soft and radiant and shrunk some pimples I had. Amazing!

on 2/12/2014 1:25:00 PM

I always wanted a good face mask to help keep my pores nice and clean. I am in love with this mask! It retails for $3.99 at Ulta, though I'm sure you can get it elsewhere as well. Pros *reasonable price for a good size tube *cute packaging (for all of their masks) *does not leave your face feeling dry or oily *actually works! When I use this mask and let it dry, I can actually see where it has cleaned my pores before I even rinse the mask off. Con's *strong scent that can burn your eyes if you get it too close All in all, I would definitely buy this again!

on 1/26/2014 5:23:00 PM

I absolutely love this mask. This mask has been a savior to my combination acne prone skin. I've never had a product that cleared me up so fast. I've found bad skin is a thing of the past for me now. This draws up all the oils and nasty impurities up and you can literally see it working. I use it about 3 times a week if I feel myself about to break out or am already breaking out (usually around my period) and about twice a week at all other times. Buy it!! It's so worth it.

on 1/22/2014 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mask is amazing! I saw the good reviews on here and decided to buy it. It was pretty cheap, about 8 dollars for a good amount of product.
It was really cooling on my face and I did see it help my acne. The packaging is super cute and easy. I use it almost everyday, and I love it.

on 1/21/2014 4:44:00 PM

This is possibly the best mask I have ever used. I have acne-prone combination skin and it does wonders for my skin! Most products make me break out, but this mask actually helps my skin. It takes out most of my blackheads and it leaves my skin feeling soft and amazing after. My face looks brighter ever since I've started using this mask. I use it 2-3 times a week. I would definitely buy this mask again!

on 1/21/2014 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This mask feels good on the skin, but takes a little too long to dry & isn't very affective. Plus, I found it's not good for acne-prone skin because it has oils, parabens, & fragrance. Skip if you have sensitive or acne-prone skin.

on 12/30/2013 4:04:00 AM

I have tried all of Freeman's clay type masks and find that they have all been effective at clarifying and brightening the skin, however this lemon mint one is my favourite of the bunch simply for its mild fragrance (the rest are heavily scented). I use this mask daily to treat any buildup of blackheads on my face, if my face is clear then I use it only once a week or twice a month.

on 12/20/2013 7:12:00 AM

The smell is pleasant, and it didn't sting my hyper sensitive moon-cratered cheeks. BUT IT STINGS MY EYES. I didn't put anywhere near my eyes, but I kept crying irritably like I was cutting up onions. Gave up after 2 tries.

on 12/3/2013 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have four of the freeman masks and this one is my favorite. Whenever I'm getting a blemish or my skin looks 'BLAH', I just wash my face, apply this and let it dry. After washing off, my skin looks healthier and I believe the pimples or any breakouts I could be getting are reduced. If I have a problem area, I just dab a little bit over it and leave it on overnight. It helps purge your pores and keeps your skin firm! I love it. And it's inexpensive too!

Popular Masks