Revlon Colourstay in Buff

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4.4%), Zinc Oxide (2.0%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau (Water, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4, Isostearate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Phenyltrimethicone, Nylon 12, Alumina, Magnesium Sulfate, Isododecane, Boron Nitrate, Methicone, Laureth 7, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower (Orchid) Extract, Serica (Silk Powder) (Silk), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tribehenin, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Ammonium Polyacrylatedimethyl Tauramide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylene Brassylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

on 2/26/2011 2:06:00 PM

i started using this foudation august 2010 :O and i love it covers everything defo worth buyin but only problem i have is that its not got a pump and always waste so much product its got that bad that i have went through 4 bottles within 6 months :(...but i could apply this foundation in the morning some times dont even set it with a powder and when its ah really hot day aswell it wont budge..wont come off until you take it off <3

on 2/24/2011 12:07:00 PM

I have been struggling forever to find my right color match and something that would last more that 5-6 hours without reapplying or powdering after a while. This is my HG product. my best color match ever found - 150 Buff for oily/combination skin. Just so you understand the staying power of this - I put it on at 6.30 AM on a hot and humid day, went to school for 8 hours, came back home (which involves two twenty-minute walks), after that I worked out for 2 straight hours, sweating quite a lot. After i cooled down, I only blotted my skin, and my face looked 100% flawless just like in the morning. this was at about 9.30 PM, which is 15 hours. I would say that is pretty amazing! It didn't come off a single bit until I took it off.
As far as coverage, it is medium to full coverage, but very build-able to full. My skin actually looks like skin wearing it, stays shine free for many hours. Which is funny, because with more sheer foundations I looked like I was wearing a ton of makeup and my skin didn't look as flawless.
I apply it with my fingers and if I have time, I blend it with my kabuki (buffer) brush.
The packaging is quite bad, I hate dealing with glass bottles, so I transferred it to a bottle that was originally made for a moisturizer, that has a pump. problem solved! A good new bottle option would be Maybelline Dream Satin.
I usually use this as a concealer as well, both under-eye and blemishes. I have it on my hand while I put it all over my face, and till I get to the point where I would normally apply a concealer, it gets thicker so it works amazingly as a concealer. I don't have severe under-eye darkness, but I definitely have some.
Hope this was helpful.

on 2/24/2011 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

So far this is definitely my HG foundation. I tried some Lancome products, but even I selected the lightest shade, they still made me look a little red or darker. Finally, I find a perfect shade for matching my skin tone,150 buff.
The coverage is enough to hide my acne scars, blemishes, large pores, and redness.
Before applying it, I use Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light. They really stay all day on my face.
Love it!

on 2/24/2011 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

At first,,i want to buy MAC studio fix foundie..
but i was really broke T_T..

So I decided to buy this drugstore product because all the good reviews from MUA..
And...
I was SUPER SATISFIED....
hohoho
Nice Coverage and Blend well
it fits with my combination skin
it doesnt clog pores
Happy..happy..;)

on 2/10/2011 4:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this foundation, i recently bought this and am so pleased with it, defiantly worth the money

on 1/20/2011 4:51:00 PM

Buff is definitely the best Colorstay shade for my NC15 complexion. I've tried the next shade up, Sand Beige, for the summer when my skin is slightly darker, but I can't stand the pink undertones! Buff provides the perfect base for pale complexions with neutral/yellow undertones, or for pale complexions that don't want to accentuate their pink undertones (like me). Loves it!

on 10/27/2010 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this stuff and have been using it on and off for years, a great drugstore staple, great foundation.

on 9/23/2010 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

My HG foundation. Gives full coverage while still looking pretty natural, and lasts all day, even on my greasy skin. I have fair skin with a slightly yellowish tint to it, and I find most foundations too pink or brown - but the 'buff' shade matches perfectly. I can see why some people don't like the packaging's bottle format as a pump would be easier to use, but I just take the lid off, put my finger over the bottle opening and tip upside down for half a second to deposit a little on my finger, which works fine for me. An added bonus is the smell, which I really like.