Revlon Colourstay in Buff

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4.4%), Zinc Oxide (2.0%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau (Water, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4, Isostearate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Phenyltrimethicone, Nylon 12, Alumina, Magnesium Sulfate, Isododecane, Boron Nitrate, Methicone, Laureth 7, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower (Orchid) Extract, Serica (Silk Powder) (Silk), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tribehenin, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Ammonium Polyacrylatedimethyl Tauramide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylene Brassylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The last time I wore drugstore foundation was in the 90s. I've been a big mineral fan for years and years but I'm getting in my mid 30s and I need something more moisturizing and mineral foundation makes me look flakey sometimes. I decided to try this because I've read many reviews about how this foundation is a great dupe for MAC. I am a PPP with a lot of redness to my skin and I tend to peel if I don't exfoliate everyday. I bought the foundation for dry skin. I applied this with a MAC 187 brush. I couldn't believe the finish I got. My skin looked airbrushed. There was no flaking, all my redness was gone. I didn't have to use concealor. I love it. The color Buff is yellow based which is why I bought it because I have a lot of redness to my skin. This covered everything beautifully. I love the fact that I only need a tiny amount to do my entire face. I set the foundation with Ben Nye translucent powder and it looks great. The only thing I don't like about this foundation is the packaging. There isn't a pump. You have to pour the foundation out and it's in a glass bottle. Other than that small complaint, I love it.

I love it. It stays well on my face even though I got wet while doing sanitation at work :) and the color matches my skin tones. I normally wearing medium beige , it too pink for me and had try true beige made me look brown.
Definitely will buy it again. *_^

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm thinking this is my new HG foundation. I've been using it for a week, had one zit pop up but that may not be from this makeup, time will tell and I will edit this review if needed. The reasons why I love this makeup are that it stays on ALL day, my oily skin stays fresh looking all day - I use an oil blotting sheet about halfway through the day and my face looks like it did when I walked out the door in the morning. Amazing! No more having to reapply powder mid-day, no more foundation melting off by late afternoon...love it! I am using Buff at the moment bc I'm pretty fair and it blends in really well. I pour a small amount of foundation in the palm of my hand then use a stippling brush to apply and always use a light dusting of loose powder over it (currently using Coty, but I don't know that it matters). I swear it makes my skin look airbrushed. So unless I really start breaking out, I'm sold!

i started using this foudation august 2010 :O and i love it covers everything defo worth buyin but only problem i have is that its not got a pump and always waste so much product its got that bad that i have went through 4 bottles within 6 months :(...but i could apply this foundation in the morning some times dont even set it with a powder and when its ah really hot day aswell it wont budge..wont come off until you take it off <3

I have been struggling forever to find my right color match and something that would last more that 5-6 hours without reapplying or powdering after a while. This is my HG product. my best color match ever found - 150 Buff for oily/combination skin. Just so you understand the staying power of this - I put it on at 6.30 AM on a hot and humid day, went to school for 8 hours, came back home (which involves two twenty-minute walks), after that I worked out for 2 straight hours, sweating quite a lot. After i cooled down, I only blotted my skin, and my face looked 100% flawless just like in the morning. this was at about 9.30 PM, which is 15 hours. I would say that is pretty amazing! It didn't come off a single bit until I took it off.
As far as coverage, it is medium to full coverage, but very build-able to full. My skin actually looks like skin wearing it, stays shine free for many hours. Which is funny, because with more sheer foundations I looked like I was wearing a ton of makeup and my skin didn't look as flawless.
I apply it with my fingers and if I have time, I blend it with my kabuki (buffer) brush.
The packaging is quite bad, I hate dealing with glass bottles, so I transferred it to a bottle that was originally made for a moisturizer, that has a pump. problem solved! A good new bottle option would be Maybelline Dream Satin.
I usually use this as a concealer as well, both under-eye and blemishes. I have it on my hand while I put it all over my face, and till I get to the point where I would normally apply a concealer, it gets thicker so it works amazingly as a concealer. I don't have severe under-eye darkness, but I definitely have some.
Hope this was helpful.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

So far this is definitely my HG foundation. I tried some Lancome products, but even I selected the lightest shade, they still made me look a little red or darker. Finally, I find a perfect shade for matching my skin tone,150 buff.
The coverage is enough to hide my acne scars, blemishes, large pores, and redness.
Before applying it, I use Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light. They really stay all day on my face.
Love it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

At first,,i want to buy MAC studio fix foundie..
but i was really broke T_T..

So I decided to buy this drugstore product because all the good reviews from MUA..
And...
I was SUPER SATISFIED....
hohoho
Nice Coverage and Blend well
it fits with my combination skin
it doesnt clog pores
Happy..happy..;)

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this foundation, i recently bought this and am so pleased with it, defiantly worth the money

Buff is definitely the best Colorstay shade for my NC15 complexion. I've tried the next shade up, Sand Beige, for the summer when my skin is slightly darker, but I can't stand the pink undertones! Buff provides the perfect base for pale complexions with neutral/yellow undertones, or for pale complexions that don't want to accentuate their pink undertones (like me). Loves it!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this stuff and have been using it on and off for years, a great drugstore staple, great foundation.