July 29, 2014 | 1503 users online

Liquid - Revlon - Colourstay in Buff

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by ananthia

At first,,i want to buy MAC studio fix foundie..
but i was really broke T_T..

So I decided to buy this drugstore product because all the good reviews from MUA..
And...
I was SUPER SATISFIED....
hohoho
Nice Coverage and Blend well
it fits with my combination skin
it doesnt clog pores
Happy..happy..;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Charlotte126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation, i recently bought this and am so pleased with it, defiantly worth the money

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Buff is definitely the best Colorstay shade for my NC15 complexion. I've tried the next shade up, Sand Beige, for the summer when my skin is slightly darker, but I can't stand the pink undertones! Buff provides the perfect base for pale complexions with neutral/yellow undertones, or for pale complexions that don't want to accentuate their pink undertones (like me). Loves it!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Sadexx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this stuff and have been using it on and off for years, a great drugstore staple, great foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by theredsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

My HG foundation. Gives full coverage while still looking pretty natural, and lasts all day, even on my greasy skin. I have fair skin with a slightly yellowish tint to it, and I find most foundations too pink or brown - but the 'buff' shade matches perfectly. I can see why some people don't like the packaging's bottle format as a pump would be easier to use, but I just take the lid off, put my finger over the bottle opening and tip upside down for half a second to deposit a little on my finger, which works fine for me. An added bonus is the smell, which I really like.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No