July 31, 2014 | 1007 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lash Accelerator

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After watching a few youtubers rave about this mascara, I figured I'd give it a try. I was looking for a lengthening mascara to layer with my HG volume mascara (Prestige My Biggest Lashes). These two mascaras layered gives the ultimate false lash effect. My lashes don't even look real. Honestly, no need for *my dog just farted ewww* no need for false lashes anymore! Lash Accelerator gives length, amazing separation, definition and no clumps. It doesn't smudge or flake on me which is big because I have oily skin & lids. I find Lash Accelerator to be a dry waxy formula which is my favorite type of formula. I hate wet. Wet = clumps for me. Also, I like dramatic lashes so I always layer multiple coats with my mascara and I can't do that with a wet formula. The brush is okay, I would prefer a traditional thin bristle brush. This mascara comes with one of those trendy plastic bristle brushes. However, this brush isn't as pokey like some out there. Lastly, I love the neon yellow holographic against the black packaging.
My rountine:
1. Apply two coats of Lash Accelerator to the top lashes and one coat to the bottom.
2. Apply three coats of Prestige MBL to the top lashes and one coat to the bottom.
Results: Non-clumpy separated long and thick full lashes!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Rakela82

Absolutely love this mascara :)) I've tryed so many from top end mascara to the low end mascara and this mascara will have to be the best .. Love how it lengthens my lashes and separates them .. It is not a volume mascara so for those after volume too what I do is use my heated eyelash curler once it has dryed and you will see a difference .. Please Rimmel do not ever discontinue this product as it is my fav

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by jessicatherabbit

This is a great mascara for defining each and every lash and lengthening noticeably. I like volume too however so I use this, let it dry and use the rimmel volume mascara too. Perfect combination!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by 211999

I bought this mascara because of fleurdeforce a youtube guru!!! It legnths lashes very good but there is better ones it also does not clump. It holds a curl good. Doesnt dry on lashes feeling crunchy or brilltle.:-) I like it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

I had high hope for this mascara since my fave beauty guru on YouTube recommend it but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I have short & straight lashes so I always curled my lashes before I apply any mascara. What I like about this mascara is the fact that it gives my lashes definition and it separate my lashes very nice but I hate the wet formulation,it instantly brought down my nicely curled lashes :( I will not repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by katiexcutiekiss

I picked this up in the discount bin at the drugstore for like 3 bucks. Its incredibly clumpy and that's ask i look for in a mascara. Also i think I'm allergic to it because it irritated the heck out of my eyes and i woke up with them stuck shut. Its supposed to make your lashes grow after a while and maybe its Good for that but I'm not putting up with its failures as a mascara in every other way I've got enough lashes as it is

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

This lengthens my lashes like no one's business! I love it.

I like using it with another mascara, I do love thick bold lashes so I add this one last to add more length and less clumps. It does wonders!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by voguebeauty

I have really short lashes and this stuff really does lengthen them, which is pretty surprising because me and mascara dont usually get along. I do wish it would add more volume but it is specified that it is for length. I never stick to the same mascara because i love trying new ones out, but this will probably be on my list of mascaras to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by salomeispeace

definitely lengthens but that's about it. however it is a must-have in my makeup bag

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This is my holy grail mascara! It is so black, long lasting, coats every lash, has an easy to maneuver small brush, and give tons of volume, curl, and length! A+ in my book!