October 25, 2014 | 1637 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by carolp10015

I love this mascara! I have straight average sized lashes and this really adds oomph to them! This mascara volumizes, lengthens and defines lashes. It's not clumpy as other mascaras are unless you put too much. This is great for an everyday mascara because it's very natural looking. If you want the big false lashes mascara, this wouldn't be the choice. The price is okay for what you're getting and the packaging is nice. Many people are wondering why the brush is so big! Well it's a volumizing mascara so the brush is supposed to be big. Some advice is to wipe some of the product off the brush with a tissue or toilet paper to reduce clumpage. Do this for every mascara you own! It really helps. I wear this for school almost everyday and it doesn't smudge or flake. This is safe for contact wearers or sensitive eyes because I have sensitive eyes and I wear contacts. Last Blast Volume is one of my favorite mascaras so I would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this to be great mascara, really adds volume, lengthens, etc. I bought the waterproof, and it takes quite a bit of work to get off. Doesn't fade, flake, or bleed. The only thing I would change is the wand: I love wands like the Maybelline Plush that are narrow with very feathery bristles. This wand is thick and has stubby plastic bristles. This doesn't make much of a difference to the finished look, just my personal preference.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by BP8099

This is one of my favourite drug store mascaras. doesn't clump and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by MissNananana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the 2nd best mascara I've used, the best being Majolica Marjorca. This doesn't clump or smudge and gives good extension.

But why is it so fat?! It takes up way more space than it should. Otherwise it's a good mascara.

I received it as a gift but I won't repurchase it because it's not the best mascara for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by ennayeslek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can not remember ever owning any other mascara. That's how good this mascara is. Or maybe i just need to try new things.

Anyways, i do not have long, thick eyelashes, but i get so many compliments when i wear this mascara! I would say its my HG mascara, but i honestly haven't tried enough to commit to it. I've owned this in both the normal and waterproof and they're both awesome. I've started wearing it on my bottom eyelashes also, and i absolutely love this look. My eyes without this mascara v. with the mascara is almost a scary difference. If you're on a low budget or you're a poor college student like me, i'd definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by mstoner

I've been using this product for over a year and it has served me well, but my tastes have changed and I no longer like what it does for me. This product is very good at separating and lengthening lashes, but it doesn't seem to give me volume, which is what it is marketed for. It also doesn't really hold a curl well, and it flakes a little, but it's not too bad. I use the non-waterproof version and I think it comes off easily with makeup remover. Overall, I think it's a good product if you're looking for something that separates and lengthens, but if you're looking for volume I would say try something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by obsessedwithtaylor

This is definitely my HG mascara. I will get sidetracked with fancy new mascaras that I purchase, lured in by fantastical promises, but somehow every time I use this again after another mascara I realize how superior it is. It instantly provides amazing volume and separates my lashes beautifully. It is also much easier to remove than other mascaras, which is a huge plus for me because I don't like to sit there scrubbing at my delicate eyelid skin with a makeup wipe. I will continue to repurchase this forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by emmalybtch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Favorite mascara of all time!! very volumizing. if you like volume, this is the mascara for you. Gives a decent amount of length as well. this can look natural, and can look dramatic if you use 2-3 coats. I buy the waterproof one and its the longest lasting mascara I've tried. every other mascara smudges like crazy on me. very affordable. The only thing i dislike is the tacky orange packaging, but that's a minor issue. Highly recommend this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by giginicole

This is a mascara I will continue to repurchase forever! It doesn't only give me a ton of volume, but also separates my lashes well, lengthens and gives them a wearable dramatic look. I won't waste my money on high end mascaras when there's something this good at the drugstore. This mascara DOESN'T clump which can be a negative result from volumizing formulas. The tube is a little hard to grip, but this product is truly worth all the hype! For a detailed review and in-person application of this mascara, check out my video review on YouTube...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Megagirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i use the brownish black waterproof one and I'm very pleased with the volume it adds. I also love that it stays on for a long time without smudging. I am an active person and I sweat easily, so finding a formula that really IS waterproof was important for me. Maybe the downside of this mascara is that it takes me forever to get it all off at night, even with a good eye make-up remover!