April 19, 2014 | 1753 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift from my boyfriend's mom, and it adds great volume and a little bit of length. It makes my lashes thick without any uncomfortable sensation. It doesn't clump, flake, or smudge at all, and i would repurchase this. 2 thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by soco13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Average product. Purchased from Ulta for $8.99 in very black. I've seen a lot of rave reviews on this site and youtube. Reminds me very much of Wet N Wild's MegaVolume. The brush is huge, which is fine but it doesn't deliver dramatic lashes. I even layered this with a lash primer, and I also tried to layer with L'Oreal's Telescopic. I'll use this as a daytime mascara, then throw away promptly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by butterfly081799

I love this mascara and always come back to it. It gives me great volume and a little bit of length and doesn't clump. It doesn't flake or smudge. The only reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 is because it doesn't hold a curl very well. I don't want to try the waterproof version to hold my curl better because I know that the water resident one doesn't rub off at ALL!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by MermaidInOhio

This stuff is great. It never irritates my eyes (even wearing contact lenses) . It looks pretty natural and doesn't get flakey on me. It's a toss up for me whether this is my fave, or the Maybelline full n soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by mcmooki05

I've been using this for about a year now. I combine it with others for layering and it makes my lashes so thick and long. The separating abilities aren't as good as I'd like but the others I layer with eliminate that! Overall I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by LovesPromos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my absolute, favorite mascara. I've been using it for years and although I love to venture out, I would say nothing compares. I have long lashes so I feel like the small spikes on the actual applicator gives me control of covering all my lashes. It gives amazing volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Great everyday mascara. Separates very well for a slightly amped up natural look.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by JRBabe100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I know this mascara works for a lot of people, but for some reason I found it extremely flaky (and therefore irritating, since the flakes fell directly into my eyes). I've never really had this issue with a mascara before. To be fair, I have also rarely used drugstore mascaras in the past, but I'm still going to give a few more a shot. It's just weird to me that other people tend to have such a good experience with Lash Blast! I would chalk it up to a dud, but I bought it brand new and sealed from the drugstore and started using it that day... I also never applied more than 2 coats - my lashes are pretty long and I usually use Lancome Cils Booster under mascara to make them even more dramatic. So, I guess that's that. I'd give it a few more tries but with allergy season going strong I can't afford anymore eye irritation, and this hasn't lasted more than an hour or two without crumbling and flaking in the 2 weeks I've been using it. On to the next.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Hautepants

By far one of the best mascaras I've ever had for length. I've tried everything from LancĂ´me, Chanel, Dior, Benefit, the falsies, the rocket, and I've never been as impressed with a mascara..and in one use!. I don't have to build up with this as much as other mascaras. It adds length right off the bat, without clumps..to my insanely short
Lashes. The only thing I don't like about this stuff, is that it stays on your eyelids forever! No matter what I use to get it off, I still have reminants of it a day or so later. It's still so much better than original lashblast.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by MilaJH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite mascaras. Makes lashes volumised and fluttery.