Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 8/8/2014 9:41:00 PM

I would say that this concealer gives medium to high coverage, and is suitable for both blemishes/redness/etc and under the eyes. I mainly use it to cover imperfections though. It lasts throughout a whole day, and is one of the best concealers I have used. It is incredibly cheap as well. Unfortunately I can't buy it here in Norway (like just about anything else...), but it is easy to get hold of on ebay. I have repurchased the concealer multiple times - I have probably used up about six of these. The lightest shade, Fair (1), is a perfect match for me in the winter when my skin is very pale. I feel like a lot of drugstore concealers run quite dark, so being able to find a suitable shade when I'm at my palest is a big bonus. When I start getting more of a tan, I use either shade Light (2) or Medium (3). I have no problem finding a suitable shade even though the selection is quite bad.

The only minus is that the label and writing on the packaging rubs off after a while. It's not really a big deal at all, but it would be nice to see that fixed. All in all, this is a great concealer that is - without doubt - worth the price. I will definitely keep on repurchasing.

I DID like this, but sometimes it looked Cakey, even over foundation. I actually wore it by itself today to go to Tesco and I must have been there for roughly an hour before I went to the toilet. I looked in the mirror and under my eyes looked Cakey and dry and just not attractive. That was after not even an hour!! Coverage was okay, but I now have the maybelline fit me concealer and it's much better. It's quite good for the price, but I wouldn't buy it again. Not too bad for small spots and blemishes. Il stick to my fit me concealer though

on 8/8/2014 9:03:00 AM

This has such good coverage but the shade range is sooooo limited! I wished they had a fair shade with yellow undertone because the lightest shade is very pink-based. The next shade up is too dark. Another gripe is the black ink that comes off the packaging onto my hands whenever I open it. Other than that, I just make it work by mixing it with a yellow-based concealer/foundation and it works beautifully as a highlight!

This concealer is by far the best concealer I have used. It is an outstanding product for the price and the coverage it gives is amazing. My only downfall on it is that the writing on the packaging does wear away fast and scratches off but that's something to be overlooked. I highly recommend this concealer to anyone who is looking for a way to cover up blemishes and dark circles!

on 7/31/2014 2:53:00 AM

It's one of the best concealer that I ever had. I got this because Zoella and TanyaBurr recommendation's. It really does a good job concealing your red pimples. The same one with Nars creamy concealer but with high coverage than Nars. If you think Nars is pricey, get this one. It doesn't crease at all. I got this in Light, I'm asian on Nc 15-20 for reference

on 7/30/2014 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

best concealer I have found yet, so cheap yet such good qaulity!

on 7/12/2014 7:53:00 AM

Repurchased over and over again. Such good coverage from such an affordable brand

I love this concealer so much, it covers my red spots and gets rid of my dark circles, but I hate the packaging. My last tube had lettering rubbed off and the poor guy got battered to pieces in my makeupbag. Other than that, It's one of the best concealers I have ever used

on 7/6/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product is SO cheap but so good! If MAC had brought this out in their own packaging I wouldn't even question the quality, it's amazing! It has such high coverage and doesn't crease under the eyes at all (much be set with a powder). Absolutely love this product and works brilliantly to take on holiday to just dab on for in the daytime to cover blemishes! Amazing and worth the hype!

Great! Amazing coverage with no creases under the eyes, covers blemishes and dark circles, I prefer this concealer over every concealer I've used including Clinique. I recommend this concealer to anyone, I have acne prone skin that is hyper sensitive and I have not had any problems with it. It's sticks by the name lasting perfection and last all day. It has no fragrance, it is a thick texture can become sticky over time if you have oily skin and the pigmentation on the lightest shade it looks a little grey when I applied too much. However I still would recommend this product to anyone it has a smooth lasting finish that doesn't look cakes when you reapply during the day.

Top Rated Collection 2000 Products