October 25, 2014 | 1941 users online

Mascara - Essence - Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

EDIT: Knocking my rating down to a 3. The cap has now broken off of at least 3 of these, making them unusable. It's very frustrating and a waste of money. The product is good but the packaging sucks. Blah.

I'm on my fifth or sixth tube of this gem, with my next one already purchased and ready to go once it's finished. I was previously using E.L.F. Brow Mascara and thought that was the greatest thing ever, but this one by Essence definitely takes first prize. I'm spending about two dollars more on Essence than on E.L.F., but it's still only $2.99 or something. It keeps my brows in place all day without any stickiness or flaking. That's pretty much all I want in a brow gel, and Essence delivers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

Before this I was just using a spray gel from herbal essences & a brow spoolie, which didn't really keeps brows in place at all. This was only $2.99 & works great. At first I noticed it was quite wet, but I think I was using too much because I haven't had that problem since. Keeps my brows in place and I haven't noticed any flaking. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by BeautyGirl352

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this product from Priceline now and tried it.
Have to say it works amazing and super super cheap!
For a while I was using Benefit Brow's "Speed Brow" to keep my eyebrows in shape.... and this product does the exact same thing.
For all the people who said it was "wet" maybe you are using to much! Would recommend this product and buy again!

I did review on this product:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by andraealynne

I've gone through two tubes of this clear mascara now and really love it. I use it to set my brows after powdering them. While it's not a super tacky, hairspray-like hold, it keeps all my brow hairs in place. Doesn't flake, it's totally transparent, and is very inexpensive.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by stls

I have used this product only to set brows.

Pros:
- Non flaky
- Doesn't make eyebrows feel crispy
- Odorless
- The packaging is not bad
- Cheap

Cons:
- I don't think it keeps brows in place all day
- Feels somewhat wet

I don't have thick or unruly eyebrows so I think I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

Love this product! Goes on nice dries fast no stickiness. Keeps my eyebrows looking good all day. Was gonna get maybelline great lash mascara in clear to use on my eyebrows but when I saw this stuff was only $2.99 figured I'd try it. One of my faves so far this year.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by hiphuphop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a good gel, that sets my eyebrows and lashes in place. It's pretty sticky, but if you letit dry for a few minutes, it's OK.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by NAK3Dpalette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super cheap and gets the job done. My brows stay in place all day! Also looks great on my lashes on days I go to the beach/pool and don't want to have to deal with the pain of waterproof mascara. Now I don't have to shell out the extra couple dollars on the clear Maybelline Great Lash stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

clear brow gel is something you don't need to spend any extra money on. this one is super affordable and effective!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i use this for my brows and it works perfectly. I fill them in and this helps them look more natural and i have dark brows and i have not found this product to leave any residue. Plus this was dirt cheap!