October 24, 2014 | 1453 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really would love to like this product because it covers EVERYTHING! I bought it for my under eye area (I am NW30, which is a little bit orange and it makes a wounderful job on my very dark circles), but it dries me like crazy and I end looking like an old lady. If I put tons of eyecream before It kinda work..
But the thing I HATE most is the packaging... That pump...it's a lost of product.. Mac should fix it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

ill start with the bad.

the pump. yes it can be annoying to have to steady your finger so the product doesnt come bursting out like a ready zit. i think ive mastered pumping it out and it takes concentration!

ive noticed it can look a little drying but ive never worn a moisturizer under so it may be my own skin.

i dont think mac makes a foundation that doesnt oxidize. even F&B oxidizes a smidge on me. so you can clearly see where and what i tried to conceal. also i am pretty pale.

now the good,

it does have awesome coverage

it will last ALL day so if you need something long lasting this will do it wonderfully.

im pretty sure it didnt break me out. i didnt wear it long enough to make a judgement.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by becake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is my go to when I need that extra coverage for a flawless look. My cheeks are covered with acne hyperpigmentation and this takes care of them all. I wear this alone or with my favorite foundation Estee Lauder Double wear. My setting powder is Cargo HD. I believe that this is the best concealer for me and I will continue buying it. I use this with Mac 217 brush. I've learned the trick to not pump so much product out so I'm not wasteful. If you are acne prone and have been struggling with acne for a while, buy this concealer please. Not only does it give me a natural look but also doesn't irritate my skin like their Mac Studio finish concealer. I am an NW 25/30.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by lesleeann74

Right now I'm on the fence if I would buy this again. It does a great job of covering spots and not budging. I've had a fairly large irritated red spot on my face and this has saved me. My beef with this product is the packaging. You cannot just squeeze out a tiny amount no matter how hard you try. I tried to unscrew the top but it wouldn't budge and I was afraid of breaking it. So I went into my art supplies and I have a tiny paint saver container that is air tight. I pump in the product and use it from there so there is no waste. By doing it this way the concealer will last me a long time. But if you don't then it's a total waste of money and product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by flossyj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This concealer is an absolute god send! I could not do without this concealer! It is the only concealer that actually covers my very acne prone/oily/combination skin. When I wear no make up my skin is very blotchy with dark circles under my eyes and red spots all around my face that normally group in clusters. I put this concealer on and it immediately hides my spots, my dark circles and any blotchy patches on my skin. I then put on the MAC studio fix fluid foundation and voila! Instant flawless skin. This concealer is a must have for anyone who needs a little - a lot of cover up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by RomanXI

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So smooth it is the perfect consistency for an under eye concealer, I was surprised that the bottle was bigger than I thought it would be! Medium buildable coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by SophiaSopapilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have heard about this concealer forever but didn't purchase bc of the price. I decided to give in bc I wanted the highlighted look and everything else I tried was either too thick, thin and creased under my eyes.
I don't know wth is in this stuff, but I am in love. At first I had a hard time applying, it was smearing my makeup and making a god awful mess of my face. Then I mixed it with just a dab of covergirl outlast concealer and it applied beautifully. I strongly suggest using a small container bc it dispenses way more than you need no matter how you try to control it. I also use a soft flat top kabuki and stipple to blend.
I love it so much I can get over the $20 I paid for it. It never creases (use a setting powder) and lasts thru 12+ hour shifts.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Alimulc4

Amazing. Full coverage. Stays where you put it. Best concealer ever

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by genarod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG for undereye concealing!

For those that feel that this cakes for concealing undereye, odds are you aren't using it correctly.

First apply moisturizer very thinly under the eye. Thin as you can..

Now take the tinsiest amount of PLW and put it on the inner part of the undereye only where circles are the darkest- again you need a very small amount.

Now stipple DOWNward- down and out like a KK highlight style. Don't go toward the outer of the eye because that's where creases form.

Stipple it in really well- I find the shi foundation gives a flawless finish.

This stuff easily takes 8 years away from my under eye discoloration. I have an 11 month old that STILL doesn't sleep through the night and this makes me look so fresh faced when applied correctly.

I'm nc15(ish) and use nw20. Nc/nw15 or nc20 all look like highlights. Nw20 is just a perfect flawless concealed look.

For the amount I use this will last forever.

This is great for blemishes as well but honestly I feel like there's better for the price. But for undereye this can't be beat- absolute HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

Lasts all day and brilliant coverage, only down sides are the price and it's sometimes tricky to get it all out of the tube, plus I do prefer concealers with an applicator but this is still an all time favourite of mine :)