April 17, 2014 | 1041 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

Pros:
-Nice color when you first put it on
-Practical packaging
-Cover discoration well
-Cheap!

Cons:
-Doesn't cover blemishes
-Not very long lasting
-Cakey and obvious if you use it to cover a blemish
-Changes color on my skin! It matches perfectly, then mid day it turns orangey...YUCK!

Bottom line: I wouldn't recomend this to you unless you're covering discoloration. And by that, I mean slight redness. Not scars or anything like that. It's pretty low quality, and I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 4:00:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the shade 610 Classic Ivory and it's a great match to my complexion, for reference I wear MAC NC15. Sadly this concealer just doesn't cut it for me in terms of coverage as it's quite sheer and not buildable without looking cakey and obvious. I have dark purplish under eye circles and need a concealer that'll neutralize and cover them and this just didn't cut it for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by daynahorton

Works AMAZING on under eye dark spots! As a college student I spend lots of time awake and need something to cover it. Isn't the best on my acne spots that I sometimes get but great for around my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by GoldenVenissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is less of a spot concealer and more of a layering conceaer. I prefer to use it on days to help even out my colour when I'm only going to wear powder, or on top of concealer on my undereyes to make everything look more natural and blend into my foundation/skin.

If you are looking for heavier coverage, I would pass on this. If you have less to cover, give it a try.

Tip - these tend to run a bit lighter than the same shades in the liquid foundations.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

Pros:

Good for covering my odd patched of discoloration.
Liquid.
Slightly yellow.
Palest shade is fair enough for my very pale skin.
Cheap!

Cons:

Doesn't cover blemishes well.
Doesn't last very long.

I will keep looking for a better concealer but if I find one I'll probably keep this in my travel bag for touchups.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by RockerGirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This concealer just isn't that great. When I use it around my eye area, it takes at least three coats of this stuff to really conceal anything. Then, in five hours (or as little as three hours if it's a hot day), I have to apply it again. I tried using this to cover a few acne scars on my cheek and it broke me out. I only payed about $6 for this stuff, but in my opinion it wasn't even worth that.
I won't be buying this again. My search for the perfect concealer goes on...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

My absolute fave concealer ever. After 8 years of trying different ones from the drugstore, I always come back to this. It blends into my skin seamlessly, I like the doe foot applicator, the lightest shade is my perfect match, it doesn't dry my skin out or make me break out, and it's only $5.00. HG <3 <3 <3

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by dotgirl101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

I honestly used to love this concealer when I first bought it. I loved that it was liquid, I loved the coverage, and I loved how the color actually matched my extremely pale skin. But after using it for a month or so, I think it's causing me to break out! Even though it says its non-pore clogging (that's the reason I bought it), something in it must be breaking me out. This completely defeats the purpose on why I'm using the concealer.
If you're acne-prone, have sensitive skin, or have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend this. But if you're not sensitive to breakouts, give this a try.
****UPDATE****
This most definitely made me have major breakouts for weeks before I realized what was causing them. Not recommended for people who are prone to breakouts such as myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Ire33

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really love this! I don't wear foundation. I just mix a little of this with moisturizer and put it all over my face. Then I take a few drops without moisturizer and put under eyes and over flaws. Let it dry a little before you blend it in. It looks smooth and not cakey. I have to use buff beige despite being very fair.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by AnnieBananie1991

This is the only concealer that is light enough for me! I am white... Literally, I emit my own glow, but this does the trick for me! I just wish it was a little thicker considering I have acne/scarring issues, but this works wonders for me!