September 3, 2014 | 1083 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Lowsherman

Worked great at first but now it doesn't cover up my blemishes as well as it use to and doesn't last all day even when I set it with powder. Not build able either

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by isabelle155699

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Over my BB Cream, this is perfect to cover up redness or pimples. It's easy to blend in and a great consistency! I really like this(: The best thing is that it doesn't break me out more, like most concealers! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Rebeccadps

I got this concealer as a under my foundation concealer, and it covers scars... pretty good but it does not cover my under eye circles. This concealer is good if you are using it as a scar concealer but not a dark circle eraser.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by itskmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this concealer. I've been using this for over four years and have never found anything that beats it. It's affordable, readily available and comes in a tons of different shades. This is one of the few concealers that I've found that has a shade light enough for my skin. I think it's great for covering up redness, and pimples. You don't need to use a lot at a time, so one bottle goes a long way. The only negative I can think of is that it doesn't cover quite as well when it comes to under eye circles, but it can do a descent job when applied in layers. Overall I really love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by libertinexox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used this every day for years, it is my favourite and I always go back to it. It's one of the only products that has a light enough colour for me, especially in the winter. It covers and brightens my extremely dark circles (all around my eyes) without looking cakey or unnatural. I do usually use a couple of layers to get it to cover but the result is still quite natural, people often tell me they had no idea I had dark circles which amazes me since they are very dark. It's also the only product I need since it works for other blemishes and imperfections so it keeps it simple and quick and easy to keep in my bag for touch ups. Sometimes I'll use MAC face and body foundation underneath but usually I'm too lazy.

I got a similar result with MAC select moisture cover but with this you get wayyyy more for much cheaper.

My only problem with it is that it doesn't stay as long as I'd like but I just use Urban Decay primer potion under it (around my whole eye, including my under eye circles) and set it with a light translucent powder and it stays put pretty much no problem! I hope they never discontinue this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by GlamourGirl12

Staple product i never go without this concealer!!! Try it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by anabanj

This is a great concealer that works well - it covers blemishes and it's easily blendable. I use this for under my eye too but I never get very dark circles so it's perfect for me but if you have veryyyy dark circles it might not work for you. I like to carry this in my bag for whenever I need to touchup. I won't be sad if I lose it because it's so cheap.

I also usually use this in the morning whenever I'm going to the gym. This stays on for my entire workout, and I obviously don't want to use my high end expensive concealer when I know I'll be taking a shower in like 2 hours and I'll be washing my face (I don't put foundation on for the gym, but just a bit of concealer on my blemishes because I feel self conscious if I go with nothing on my face so this is perfect!)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by strawberribear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this product :/
I have super fair skin, like REALLY pale with subtle freckles. This concealer applies at the right shade to match my skintone, but throughout the day it morphs to an orange color (espescially in areas where your skin moves alot, like around the mouth when you talk, smile, laugh, etc. it's almost like, the more you aggitate it...it transforms to orange). Also, it was a really thin, watered-down consistancy and it had very little coverage. Not buildable either.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by fairlycurly8218

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

STAPLE PRODUCT!!! I'm not even sure how long I've been using this product but it's the ONE AND ONLY concealer I've found that accurately matches my fair skin tone for a concealer. Others usually are too dark. This one is actually a smidge lighter than my skin tone and works well as brightening my under-eyes. It never gets cakey under my eyes, nor does it slip and slide causing eyeliner or mascara to smudge. I'm having trouble finding my shade lately, though (classic ivory) and I'm running low. Would recommend this product to anyone. Give it a try :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by MagicxMuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an amazing product. I've been using it for years and years and I absolutely love it. I can't live without it. Reading these reviews, I'm honestly stumped as to why it doesn't have a higher rating.

I use this product as a highlighter, for spot treatment, and for larger areas that my foundation doesn't fully cover. The trick is all in how you use it. I've found that the longer you let it sit on your skin, the thicker it gets and the more coverage you get (although this will make it less blendable). So if I want to use this as a highlighter with little coverage, I just rub any excess product off the wand, swipe a line on my face, and immediately rub it in. If I want to use this for a larger area that still looks uneven despite my foundations, I kind of paint the area with the wand, maybe wait a second, and then rub it in. Finally, if I need to cover a pimple, I'll put a dot on the area and let it sit and thicken for a little while while I do some other part of my makeup and then dab it in. The amount of coverage you get is really all about how you use it and with so much flexibility, this product is wonderful.