Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

3.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 5/28/2013 8:58:00 PM

It's AMAZING for covering up redness and blemishes, but it's just OK for under eyes

on 5/20/2013 2:55:00 AM

Its fairly cheap, i got mine for $6 at shoppers drug mart. It used to be my go to concealer but since branching out and trying different drug store concealers this has definitely found its way to the back of my makeup drawer. Its great for basically just evening out your skin tone. Doesn't do much for under eye circles or acne/acne scars. So i will not be repurchasing this.

on 5/19/2013 8:51:00 PM

I really like this concealer. It's creamy and blends well. It covers everything I need it too and the lightest shade is just right for my super fair skin!

on 4/26/2013 6:18:00 PM

Worked great at first but now it doesn't cover up my blemishes as well as it use to and doesn't last all day even when I set it with powder. Not build able either

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Over my BB Cream, this is perfect to cover up redness or pimples. It's easy to blend in and a great consistency! I really like this(: The best thing is that it doesn't break me out more, like most concealers! I will definitely repurchase.

on 4/23/2013 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this concealer as a under my foundation concealer, and it covers scars... pretty good but it does not cover my under eye circles. This concealer is good if you are using it as a scar concealer but not a dark circle eraser.

on 4/15/2013 8:40:00 PM

I LOVE this concealer. I've been using this for over four years and have never found anything that beats it. It's affordable, readily available and comes in a tons of different shades. This is one of the few concealers that I've found that has a shade light enough for my skin. I think it's great for covering up redness, and pimples. You don't need to use a lot at a time, so one bottle goes a long way. The only negative I can think of is that it doesn't cover quite as well when it comes to under eye circles, but it can do a descent job when applied in layers. Overall I really love this product.

on 4/13/2013 5:51:00 PM

I have used this every day for years, it is my favourite and I always go back to it. It's one of the only products that has a light enough colour for me, especially in the winter. It covers and brightens my extremely dark circles (all around my eyes) without looking cakey or unnatural. I do usually use a couple of layers to get it to cover but the result is still quite natural, people often tell me they had no idea I had dark circles which amazes me since they are very dark. It's also the only product I need since it works for other blemishes and imperfections so it keeps it simple and quick and easy to keep in my bag for touch ups. Sometimes I'll use MAC face and body foundation underneath but usually I'm too lazy.

I got a similar result with MAC select moisture cover but with this you get wayyyy more for much cheaper.

My only problem with it is that it doesn't stay as long as I'd like but I just use Urban Decay primer potion under it (around my whole eye, including my under eye circles) and set it with a light translucent powder and it stays put pretty much no problem! I hope they never discontinue this stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Staple product i never go without this concealer!!! Try it

on 3/26/2013 10:34:00 AM

This is a great concealer that works well - it covers blemishes and it's easily blendable. I use this for under my eye too but I never get very dark circles so it's perfect for me but if you have veryyyy dark circles it might not work for you. I like to carry this in my bag for whenever I need to touchup. I won't be sad if I lose it because it's so cheap.

I also usually use this in the morning whenever I'm going to the gym. This stays on for my entire workout, and I obviously don't want to use my high end expensive concealer when I know I'll be taking a shower in like 2 hours and I'll be washing my face (I don't put foundation on for the gym, but just a bit of concealer on my blemishes because I feel self conscious if I go with nothing on my face so this is perfect!)