July 25, 2014 | 1911 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by ReveChanson

I loved this product.
I got it by accident, my sister bought it for me. I got the shade buff beige, which is very good if you are tan. I'm dead pale because I can't be in the sun on my acne medication; bottom line its too dark right now, but I can blend it all over my face and it looks ok enough for me to go out in public.
My cap hasn't broken, I even bend the wand inside around to scrape off the sides of the container and nothing bad happens.
This shade has amazing coverage. I put a dot wherever, and easily tap with my finger to blend it out. I have acne scars everywhere, so trust me when I say it works.
I'm going to try a shade lighter soon, the creamy natural, hopefully its as light as I'm hoping.
It stays all day, I haven't noticed it sweating off. I have drier skin now on the medication, but my oily teenage skin didn't have a problem with this.
The coverage is very good, I'd say its a strong medium.
Perfect for a quick, cheap, drug store remedy, and its worth the money.

For shades, look at the CG clean pressed powder and use those shades to help decide. The buff beige's match perfectly, I'm hoping the same is true for the rest.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

I really like this liquid concealer, it glides on easily and doesn't clog your pores. But sometimes I find it isn't enough coverage for dark circles, but its great for general redness.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by TGonz

Well, it's an okay concealer. That's all I have to say about it. So, here I'm going to list the PROS and CONS of this concealer.

PROS: Very Affordable
Can be found easily in any drugstore
Matches my skin pretty well
Blends Easily
Doesn't Oxidize
Doesn't dry out the skin (Ideal for girls with Normal to Dry Skin)

CONS: Not enough coverage (barely any)
Doesn't cover up under eye circles well
Only Covers redness around the nose (not so much on the face)
Doesn't cover pimples well
It can look pale if you don't blend it out enough

Over all, this concealer is nothing special.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by maynek22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very fair skin and I bought this in "Classic Ivory," but it's too sheer to cover blemishes, and does nothing for under eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by allylikestosayrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really enjoyed this product! It had enough coverage for me to cover up some redness and my dark under eye bags. The packaging was good, but because I was using this stuff all over my pimples, that it caused me to break out which is why I had stopped using the one that I had purchased.
*A tip for anyone with oily/ acne-prone skin, don't apply the applicator to your skin. Wash your hands and use the wand to transfer the product to your clean hands on to your face. If I had thought of this before hand, I would have probably continued using it.*
But bottom line: I think it was very good, nice light coverage and natural looking!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by ellielane119

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, I'd like to say I'm not really hard to please in general. Shadow, liner, mascara, blush, lipstick...it's all good to me. Except concealer. I am very picky when it comes to concealers. I hate looking fake; unnatural or like I'm wearing concealer at all. I look for a good concealer for under eye/redness/blemish coverage. But in saying that I hate looking unnatural and fake, it seems to kill most concealers for me. In that regards though, not this one. It was actually super easy to find my shade (buff beige for reference) however I do not feel it provides adequate coverage for the sides of my nose and under eye. Overall I like it okay and will use it I until it's gone, but it's nothing special and I will continue my look for a better concealer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

Pros:
-Nice color when you first put it on
-Practical packaging
-Cover discoration well
-Cheap!

Cons:
-Doesn't cover blemishes
-Not very long lasting
-Cakey and obvious if you use it to cover a blemish
-Changes color on my skin! It matches perfectly, then mid day it turns orangey...YUCK!

Bottom line: I wouldn't recomend this to you unless you're covering discoloration. And by that, I mean slight redness. Not scars or anything like that. It's pretty low quality, and I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 4:00:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the shade 610 Classic Ivory and it's a great match to my complexion, for reference I wear MAC NC15. Sadly this concealer just doesn't cut it for me in terms of coverage as it's quite sheer and not buildable without looking cakey and obvious. I have dark purplish under eye circles and need a concealer that'll neutralize and cover them and this just didn't cut it for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by daynahorton

Works AMAZING on under eye dark spots! As a college student I spend lots of time awake and need something to cover it. Isn't the best on my acne spots that I sometimes get but great for around my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by GoldenVenissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is less of a spot concealer and more of a layering conceaer. I prefer to use it on days to help even out my colour when I'm only going to wear powder, or on top of concealer on my undereyes to make everything look more natural and blend into my foundation/skin.

If you are looking for heavier coverage, I would pass on this. If you have less to cover, give it a try.

Tip - these tend to run a bit lighter than the same shades in the liquid foundations.