December 21, 2014 | 1386 users online

Polishes - Orly - Rage

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a very pretty rose gold colour. I don't own many foil finishes, infact I think this may be my only one. I love the bronze micro glitter in this and it compliments my skintone quite nicely. I imagine this would be quite flattering for alot people too. I use two coats and top it off with a top coat because these foil finishes tend to chip more easily. I just hate how much of a pain they are to remove. You really need to soak a cotton pad with nail polish remover pretty well to get this off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by tormlen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Generally, I'm not a big fan of colors like this. However, this one is really flattering on my skintone, and I love the rosiness of it. Formula is great, goes on very smooth and is pretty much opaque in one coat. Lasts for a while, and, if you get bored with it, this is a great color for various shades of crackle. My preference is the OPI turquoise shatter, but it works well with others as well. Based on its thickness and opacity, this is probably also a good candidate for konad, although I don't own a kit to test it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous light bronze-gold shimmer. This color is the perfect summer-into-fall metallic. I have Luxe from the same collection and I like it too, but it is more of a yellow based gold than Rage is. Between the two Rage is more flattering on cool skin tones like mine. It has ribbons of silver and every once in awhile I can spot tiny red shimmers in it as well. Such a unique color. I've always loved metallic nail polishes and the whole Foil FX collection is amazing, but I think this is my favorite of the three. Rage is definitely making my top 20 favorites list. Love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this soft, rose gold silvery shade. Very nice with 2 coats , very fine micro shimmer. I think this shimmer pearly is very popular this season. Would totally recommend! ery unique sade and long wearing too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by iluvmac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Orly polishes come in nice packaging. The rubber grip (except on the minis)
makes application easy. I like the thin polish brush because it is easy to be precise. As others have stated, the color is a light, rosey gold. It is ideal for those with cool undertones. My friend with olive toned skin loves it too. It is an almost neutral metallic tan color with cool friendly undertones. It is a fun color. I have both the mini
and full size. I got the mini at Ulta and the full size at Sally's. Made in the USA!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by mishika8487

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm very decisive about nail polish. Once it's on my nails, I either LOVE it, or am completely unimpressed. Orly's Rage happens to fall in the list of ones I absolutely love. Such a pretty, soft spoken, yet still noticeable gold color. It almost has a very, very soft pink/champagne undertone to it. I love that the metallic aspect of it is not overbearing; just enough of a dazzling shine when the light hits it. Gives my hands a very nice, clean and well manicured look. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by hockeewmn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not a huge fan of gold polishes, but Rage is beautiful. It's more of a rosey gold. It's very opaque and it lasted quite a few days without chipping. I used two coats, but really, you could get away with one. I really want to try the other two polishes in this collection now. Orly didn't disappoint with this color!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by adriennesmith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful rosy metallic color. It's has a nice shimmer without being glittery. It's neutral enough to wear everyday but it has flair enough to make others notice.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by kickyouonce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous color who lost a lippie due to staying power. It's chiptastic at the tips, and I'm guessing that has to do with the finish.
A beautiful rose-gold metallic roil, this is super shiny and reflective even in low light.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I was looking for a neutral polish for work that still made a statement and I picked this up. Its a gorgeous metallic sand colour that goes on your nail exactly what it looks like in the bottle! The staying power is meh...even with a top coat it only lasted a few days (I get almost a week out of OPI) and the drying time was pretty average. I don't really like the brush as much as I like brushes on OPI nail polishes but its not the worst one I've ever used. I have this on my fingers and toes and it looks great on both! I will purchase again because the colour is gorgeous!