October 20, 2014 | 1704 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by mfrisk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is super moisturizing and gloopy. Don't try to put it on if you're not planning on wearing socks immediately! This has quality natural ingredients and a nice coconut scent. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because I don't think it does anything particularly better than cheaper products such as Vaseline and Aquaphor, or natural oils such as grapeseed and olive. And for the extra cost, I'd rather buy a foot cream that has strong exfoliating ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by swoopingbuzzards

This stuff is excellent.
I bought it in a foot care pack which also came with a pumice stone and cute yellow socks.

My feet aren't too terribly cracked or anything but I had these annoying patches of dry skin. After just using the pumice stone in the shower my feet already felt smoother. After my shower I dry my feet and then massage a small amount into each foot, especially on the heel and balls of my feet, and put on my socks. The excess I rub into my dry hands.

My feet are super soft and smooth in the morning :)

On the smell... This product smells coconutty and pepperminty. It's pretty nice but there is a slightly yucky smell if you it smell real close but it's not too noticeable. I belive it's the lanolin that smells (comes from sheep I think?) but it is also really moisturising and it's not like it's so bad that it isn't even worth using. Coz it really is worth it! Feet are soft and lovely and smooth in the morning :)

It is a bit expensive but you don't need to use too much so it can last a long time and I will re-purchase :)

Note : This is not a lotion. It's a treatment. You can't just put it on and walk around barefoot straight away. Put a small amount on your feet then pop on socks so the creme doesn't go on the floor or on your sheets. It takes a while to absorb but that's no big deal (especially if you put it on before bed..). Trust me it's worth it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This foot creme does exactly what is says it's suppose to do (make your feet super soft). It doesn't add much scent to your feet so don't let the word coconut fool you. What I generally do with the foot cremes I buy whether it be from l'occitaine , lush or more recently the more affordable BB is I drench my feet with the lotion and I place them in what they call cupcake socks. These cupcake socks are Shea infused and the ingredients in them last about 20 washes or so. I bought them at BBW and they look adorable, not bulky but cute enough to be noticed. So I started using foot cremes to enhance the shea inside the sock. My feet are incredibly soft and they never smell. I don't need to use any peppermint foot creme a la Body Shop to keep them smelling good. I just have several cupcake socks and outdoor socks (which I never where indoors). I also use Sally Hanson foot scrub which is really tough on your feet to take that layer off. But the coconut BB creme does make your skin super soft if that is what your looking for. It is almost like the Vaseline for feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by lduffalo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love Love Love this product. I have had dry cracked feet all my life.... never been able to find something hydrating enough to make my feet feel smooth. I put this on every other night with socks and in the morning my feet are soft and moisturized!! The smell is strong, but I love coconut products so I like it. Also, a little goes a long way with this product..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ladyofshalott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow. I love this foot cream. It leaves my feet feeling SO smooth and moisturized. What I do is apply the cream, then put on a pair of old socks (the ones that are meant for moisturizing your feet) and leave them on all night. In the morning time, my feet are feeling so nice! You can't wear this stuff during the day really because it is very sticky and greasy. It works really well for at home when you can just throw on some socks and slippers. This is the only foot cream I have used that works to help keep my dry/cracked feet moisturized in these cold winters.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by plumeriapassion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Leaves your skin sticky and with an overpowering fragrance. I'd rather use pure coconut oil on my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by ballerine1

Would I buy this product again? Are you kidding me?? It's the best product in the world. If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring one thing.... This would be it.
It is such a great multitasker... I started using it on my feet, at night, under socks and after a couple of nights like this, while using a pumice stone in the shower in the morning, my feet are beyond recognition. Don't go after this cream if you do not have dry feet, what would be the point? But if you do have dry, cracked feet, this is the best cream/balm out there!

The smell is just wonderful (and the guys around me think so too) but if you're not into coconuts, or mint, then this will not be your cup of tea. It's not a light smell, but I'm crazy about it, so no complaints :-)

When I'm outside, I'm not a glove lover, and I'm canadian... so I always had really dry cracked skin on my hands -and my cuticles and nails were usually a mess. I can not express how silky my hands are now... They are like someone else's hands, someone who never does dishes, wears gloves (!),etc. So great hand/nail/cuticle cream, but wear under gloves at night... because it's like a balm/gel and it will get on your sheets.

It's also a fantastic product for hair, as a before-shampoo treatment, or for the ends... use sparingly, of course, it's thick!

So I basically use this for everything.. It's my nightly ritual. Put it on my feet, my hands, wipe the rest on my elbows and lips, and zzzzzzzzzzzz.
Wonderful. Go get some!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by louvy0401

It wasn't cheap but judging by the texture I thought it would last for very long so I could justify to spend around 15 on this from John Lewis as a set (came with a pair of socks and a pumice stone). I bought this back in 2008 summer and I've still got 1/5 tube left! Having said that my feet havent been in bad condition, only occasionally it's got some dry patches and this works wonder! It's very greasy so it makes sense to follow the instructions on the tube - put it on and wear socks until its fully absorbed. Very strong coconut smell but I like coconut so it's a bonus!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by peachy13

Love this stuff! Got it as a present for my birthday back in June and I have been using it every night...still some left! I used to be a dancer and my feet have just never recovered after that. I have seen so much improvement in the texture of my skin...so soft! Texture is similar to vaseline, but I have used vaseline on my feet with no avail. Will definitely pick up more of this product and suggest to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 6:27:00 AM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I love coconut and this stuff smells great. It's pretty greasy but if you apply it at night and wear socks to bed, you will wake up with baby feet.