August 28, 2014 | 1284 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle and UV Damage Corrector [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Amie83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have been using this for a few weeks, and so far it does seem to be a good product for my skin. It has not broken me out or caused and other irrittation, and I seem to be able to safely say that while it certainly hasn't done anything dramatic, my expression lines seem softened and acne scars have faded a little.
    I really don't like the packaging very much though, you can't really see how much is left and the dropper is silly - surely exposing the formula to oxygen twice a day isn't good for the active ingredients (vitamin c, vit a?)
    Will update review later to see how it works out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Scaputska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't have wrinkles but I bought this product to help smooth my acne scars and after using it for about a month, my skin looks awesome. I only have to use a little so it lasts a long time. I am very pleased with the results and will keep buying it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Suzyace

I've just purchased my 2nd bottle. I wasnt going to as my 1st one lasted 2 mths and for the first month or so, cant say I noticed much- however in the last week or so, my skin has just.. well- improved. Its smoother, brighter and deep lines are noticably softer so I think you really need to persist with this and only start seeing results 2/3mths in.Use religiously am/pm.
    Who knows what will happen 3/4mths in but even if my skin stays like this, I'll be happy! I'll update if any major changes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by sharreb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a free 7ml sample. somehow I don't find myself reaching for it.so my review is based on using the product for a period of two weeks plus, on average 4 to 5 times a week. No irritation and the product do seem to settle well into the skin. I use it after toner and before essence followed by moisturiser. I DO NOT see visible results. I have laughing lines- where the cheek and mouth links and I find that line to be visibly the same. maybe it helps in not letting it worsen and it did not cause problems for my otherwise sensitive skin. I 'm not a believer of the product and won't be repurchasing but I will finish the sample, cause something's better than nothing right?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by VeroniqueDubois

After using this for less than a week, I can already see a big difference.

I have premature wrinkling on my forehead from far too much time in the sun in younger days. I used this on only the left half of my forehead to see if it actually works. Yep, the right half remains as wrinkled as usual while the left half looks more smoothed out.

I don't know yet if these results are progressive and lasting or if one has to continue using the product for life though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This worked very well in the beginning, I had a very radiant glow. Behold, on my third bottle this sucked the moisture and life out of my skin. Not sure why it suddenly quit working. I don't have wrinkles but thought this would be a great product to prevent wrinkles later on. The bottle is a twist top so that's inconvenient, but I can remove the lid to get out the last drop of product. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by satinribbons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this only at night, have been using it for nearly 3 months now. I only use it at night mainly because it leaves my skin feeling a bit "filmy", as if the serum doesn't completely absorb into my skin. I must say that at least the residue is not heavy nor greasy but rather matte and does not aggravate the oilyness of my skin. My complexion, however, does look brighter and the frown lines on my forehead have visibly diminished. My large pores, on the other hand, remain quite visible. My mother asked me if I had gotten a chemical peel done, so there's another good thing to be said of this product. Even tho it didn't deliver everything it said it would, I must say I am quite satisfied and will repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by kipar13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't say exactly what this serum does for my skin, but if I use it in the morning before my makeup it just makes me look better all day than if I skip it. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me at all. I do wish it came in another type of container though - the dropper is kind of awkward.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by missixty5

I have been using this product for about a month now day and night after my 3 step procedure. My skin feels alot smoother and my wrinkle on my forehead and the skin under my eyes seem smoother. I have combination skin and this product seems to be working well in the dry winter environment i am in, i gave it only a 3 because i am not sure if i am seeing a lot of improvement yet.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the first serum I've tried and I've been using it morning and night for about a month. I like clinique and have been using the redness range for years. I like that this serum is oil free so no break outs for me. However, it made my rosacea react quite badly. My cheeks went really red each time after use. I stuck with it because my skin needs time to adjust to new products. Unfortunately it kept getting worse so I stopped using it on my cheeks and nose. I just use it on my forehead, eyes and neck now and i have noticed an imrpovement on the condition of my skin in these areas. Nothing dramatic has happened though, fine lines havent changed and pores are still visible etc. Its a shame, I really wanted to like this. I now happily use origins mega mushroon serum.