July 31, 2014 | 1945 users online

Treatments (Face) - Cure - Natural Aqua Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by azaleadeez

As with a lot of other people who has reviewed this product, I was skeptical as to whether the residue was actually dead skin being rubbed off or was it just the product curling up. So I tried it on my psoriasis patch (sorry disgusting but kind of justifies the product); I applied it over the patch, massaged it and as expected it created a lot of residue and after I cleaned it off it looked a lot smoother, less scales of skin; then immediately after, I applied another layer and massaged and this time there was less residue since most of the dead skin has already been removed from the first round. I don't know how true are my conclusions from this patch test but justifies it for me at least.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by gledysinaga

i love this! i use it every two days at night and my skin looks brighter, more subtle, supple, blackheads gone! and it worth the price i think, since it last for moooreee than 4 months. i only use 1 pump for single use. i use it together w mom, she love it too :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by gagag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was kind of skeptical about this because I thought it might be too harsh. For reference, I have combination skin with rosacea and sun damage. Pretty much every product I've used to exfoliate my skin only exacerbates the redness. I have highly reactive skin which always seems to run warm (temperature-wise). Exfoliants - both physical and chemical - require friction or create heat, which aggravates my rosacea terribly. This stuff, with minimal friction, exfoliates while leaving my skin cool. And, to my surprise, there's been a vast improvement in my complexion after using this product. It's gentle enough to use daily on my problem dry spots - cheeks, chin, temples - and it hasn't aggravated my temperamental rosacea. Since it's made my dry skin much smoother, my makeup looks much better and lasts longer throughout the day. I think you have to work with it and figure out if it meets your needs. For me, who was initially skeptical, I've found that it's perfectly suited for my sensitive, flaky skin. I'll keep it and purchase it many times over for the difference I've seen in my overall skin tone and how it's banished my dry patches.
UPDATE: I've been using this on my neck, and it's made a marked improvement in texture and elasticity. In the past, the chemical peel I used on my neck created skin tags. This stuff just removed the dead skin and left my neck looking years younger.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Boston02

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I have dark acne scars that I cannot get to lighten up. I go for facials, use exfoliators but I have very sensitive skin and makes this process part of the problem. I am also very sensitive to products with a lot of ingredients - and this product was simple, few ingredients - so I decided to try it! WOW!!! My skin has done in a few uses what would take a few months to lighten up with what I was doing before. This is a God send and I'm so happy that I found this product. Finally - I can get my skin even toned!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by nillionaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Simply amazing exfoliator! Why? First of all: it's very gentle, never ever irritates my highly sensitive, overly reactive skin. I can't tell you how many exfoliators I have tried, both physical and chemical, that ended up doing more harm than good to my skin. Second: it's incredibly effective, not only on my face but everywhere else I have tried it; elbows, knees, back, feet, etc. Leaves skin smooth and soft and calm. This will be a staple beauty product for me from now on.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by sumyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you're wondering whether the white balls are made up of your dead skin cells or simply the gel itself, you can conduct a simple test as advertised by the Japanese commercial.

Spread some gel on your table and use a cotton bud to rub against the surface. You'll see that no balls would be produced. The gel remains in its original state.

It's pricey, retailing for SGD42 but I got mine at a sale at 2 for SGD69.

REVIEW:
This product makes my face break outs and my skin would turn red. It's smoother no doubt but I can't live with red patches all over my face :( Besides the redness, it had also made by skin more sensitive and painful to touch.

I tried it on my neck but it made my face red too, though to a lesser than if I were to use it on my face. Then I used it on my elbows and one of them turned red, raw and painful.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used sample sizes of this sent to me with orders from Imomoko -- I was skeptical at first, but I am really impressed by this stuff. It is a gentle and fragrance-free exfoliant, great for someone like me who has sensitive skin. It really does get off dead skin! It's kind of creepy, but very cool. I'm now debating about getting a full-size, because I find the price insanely steep... but on the other hand, I loved the effects of this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Princesska

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find this gel very harsh. I would not recommend it to someone who uses Retin A and/or AHA. In fact, after using the gel my skin stays raw red for more than 12 hours.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Klervie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love! I always thought my skin was just a rough, dry, red type. I could never get enough moisture for my skin. I would carry around facial cremes with me to apply on the go because of how chronically dry it was.

Because my skin was so dry, my pores were very large, I had chronic blackheads all over. Just a terrible condition overall. Not anymore! In three months I have seen a dramatic decrease in blackheads. My skin is actually soft and smooth to the touch and to look at. No more infinity little bumps everywhere.

Since using Cure Natural Aqua Gel, my skin is actually soft and smooth!! No redness, no inflammation, no stinging. Also, no flakes!

Super recommend! I have about half a bottle left and I am in a bit of a panic to get another bottle, but it is really hard to get. Online only. :p

Considering how amazing this product is, I think the prices of around $42 USD is extremely worth it. Considering I will spend more than that on random products throughout the month just trying to get my skin's condition half this good. And I throw away the majority of those random products because they just don't work in the end.

Try it! If you feel it doesn't work for you, just list it on Craigslist or here. I would buy another bottle slightly used for $20, easily!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by 123bella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I first tried this product from Watsons, as you know, they let you try and you felt the feeling. It's a really gentle gel and it's free from fragrances, that's what I like about this product. I know girls love sweet stuff and it must smell nice, you're will like it but I must tell you, products free from fragrances are the best to use. Like people with sensitive skin, it suits them really well and doesn't have to worry about using it. I have SUPER sensitive skin and so, must choose products carefully. Once wrong, rashes, whatever, come and find me. You wouldn't want that right, have a clear and nice face, that's what you want. Sorry for talking so much about that, anyway, I felt that it's ok for me. It's not cheap and nothing special though.