November 25, 2014 | 1850 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by eaca

If you have thin hair maybe this is for you. If you want beachy waves this is your immediate staycation. If you have thick hair and want safari ( lion mane) this is definitely for you. I got the mane beach effect...kind of cool but a definite look. Might keep it for variety. Not that skilled at creating perfect consistent curls with this. Tried the Conair clamp and did fine. Thought this would be better but totally different. might go for the hot tools next. This iron is considered wild in my book. The clamp iron would make more consistent, conservative curls.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by michyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first hated this product.

Then I got used to it and started becoming familiar with this wand. My waves are defined and last all day (the next day looks better!) without any hairspray!

I got mine for 30$ at frys electronics haha, funny place to purchase this but nonetheless very happy. Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by StellaRose13

Curling irons have never been my friend; they either made my hair super kinky, or got it caught in the clamp, causing it to break off. I got this for the past christmas, and after I got the hang of how to hold it and twirl my hair onto it, it's been a DREAM. The curls stay in even through strong winds, and the volume and bounciness is still there the next day after I've slept on it.
While I am rating this a 5, there are a couple downsides, but nothing that outweighs the pros! Firstly, I find it a bit difficult to keep my hair from sliding down the wand to the thinner part. I try to keep my hair healthy by not using high heat on it, but the lowest this goes is 315 F. I've also not been able to get the loose beachy waves I really want with this; though that is far more likely to be my own inexperience.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift this past Christmas, and I'll admit I was somewhat skeptical. My hair is naturally wavy, thick, and curling it usually takes FOREVER. Not to mention that I have to load it with products to get it to hold a curl.

All of that being said, the first time I used this, my mind was blown. I was used to those traditional clamped irons, and I've never been particularly good at using them on myself. I find them awkward. This, however, was a dream to use. I got beautiful bouncy curls in about 20 minutes. I used a small spritz of hairspray, and they lasted all day. Even after sleeping on them, my hair looked great. This wand heats evenly, and can easily be used to create tight curls, or loose waves. My favorite way to use it now is to reshape my natural loose curls into slightly more structured ones. It gives my hair such amazing body. I can honestly say that I'd never go back to using a regular curling iron.

The only negative thing I have to say about this is that it's easy to bump the power button while you're using it. But since it heats up so quickly, its not really a huge deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by AshlynXmikell

Hello ladies, im one of those girls that her hair would "not hold a curl" and i have tried multiple curling irons, of all kinds clamp, no clamp, wave, wand.. and NONE of them have worked. NONE, ZIP. then i went and got this one for a REASONABLY great price! it has made my hair work fantastic! every time i curl it, it takes about 10-15 seconds for each strand of hair. no more! its heats up in like 5 seconds, and it hold the curls for like days!!! the only ONLY time i have ever lost my curls is when i shower. other then that my hair stays in a curl until i straighten/shower/or do something else. if your girls are looking for a curler to use.. THIS.IS.IT. you can never go wrong with the infiniti you curl.!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Tit4Tat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Joining the raving crowd of MUA because this is my official HG of curling irons. FTR my hair is oily, naturally blonde, fine yet heavy, never holds a curl despite the curl-boosting ubermegahold gels and hairspray. I would normally spend close to an hour curling my hair and it would fall flat in less than 20 minutes the moment I go outside...but I regress..

I purchased the XL version at Walmart for $40. To give it a fair test, I only used a silicone-based heat protector from Marc Anthony (that would never fly with my old curling iron). Oh, and no hairspray. Lo and behold, not only my curls turned out absolutely gorgeous, they also lasted all day and (!) the following day! Day 1 curls were pretty beach waves that turned into a sexy bedhead the morning after. For me that's unheard of, a complete dream come true. Even the pesky power button going off isn't that big of an issue because the iron takes 30 seconds to reach optimal heat.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by JCKdancer

I love this! It's a bit awkward at first and I've burnt myself a couple times, but nothing serious :) the curls last for such a long time even without hairspray!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by ohglorie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely the best curling iron I have EVER used. Regular curling irons with the clamp are annoying to use, don't last as long, and simply don't look as nice. I very rarely curled my hair until I got this curling wand, and now I find that I want to wear it curly every single day! It costs $30 most places, which is a little more than I would normally spend on a curling iron, but the quality of it makes it a steal! I'm in love with this curling wand and I will definitely repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by xeresque

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have extremely fine, pin straight, long hair (between my ribs and hip bones) that damages easily and doesn't have a hard time holding curls. I was looking for a curler that gives beautiful flowing waves and this curler does just that.
With this iron, I can achieve bouncy Taylor Swift ringlets to effortless Victoria's Secret model waves. I have used this curler on countless others (including those with hair that "will not hold a curl") and the curls always turn out beautifully. Needless to say, I highly recommend this product.

**PROS**
- multiple heat settings (310 F, 330 F, 360 F, 400 F)
- swivel cord
- durable
- heats up quickly
- holds curls extremely well without help of any product
- curls last until I take a shower
- curls quickly (I hold each section for 10 seconds or less)
- no dents in hair because there is no clamp
- can create multiple looks
- super easy to use!
- very reasonable price
- easy to find in stores (can be found at CVS, Target, ect.)

**CONS**
- the location of the power button makes it easy to accidentally turn off the iron when curling (I've done this at least once or twice every time I curl my hair)
- it's sometimes tricky to curl the longest layers of my hair because the wand isn't long enough
- the half glove that comes with the iron is useless

How I curl my hair:
I divide my hair horizontally into three sections and curl my hair starting from the bottom section working upwards. I wrap 1 inch sections around the curler (with the tapered end pointing down), hold for about 10 seconds, then pull the curler downwards until the curl slides off. I then take the curled section and twist it tightly in the direction I curled it and hold it for about 3 seconds to cool, then release. (I curl my hair all in the same direction) Repeating this, I curl my entire all my hair then comb it out, redefine my curls with my fingers by twisting the curls. The result is similar to this

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by NotAfraid2BeMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a gift. The only reason I took off was because I always hit the power button mid-curl! I like the loose, wavier curls, and this was perfect for that! You can also get tighter curls. It can do it all! Plus the end is tapered (meanig its wider at the top) so you get the volume at the top, and more curly at the bottom, which makes the curls look more natural. If mine got broken or lost, I'd buy again!