April 23, 2014 | 1967 users online

Hair - Kiehls - Hair Conditioner and Grooming Aid Formula 133

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2004 12:42:00 AM More reviews by michelle007

i love this! it is a staple for me and my husband. it doesn't weigh my naturally-curly hair down and it's a fabulous detangler.

also, it is the best shave cream EVER, esp. for the armpits. i get such a CLOSE SHAVE! LOVE LOVE LOVE.

GO OUT AND BUY IT IN THE BIGGEST BOTTLE! and don't forget the small one for travel purposes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2004 4:59:00 PM More reviews by NYsmiLez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i wish i had enough money for this to be my HG conditioner. sadly i dont. but this is a fab once a week treat. very light but does the job. and hopefully u have a nice smelling shampoo becuz this is pretty much unscented. (i used this with Kiehls Amino Acid shampoo with coconut oil so i had a nice subtle coconut smell. MmMM...)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2004 6:50:00 PM More reviews by elise77

I really like this conditioner as it is light yet keeps my thick-ish hair manageable and soft. I use it just a couple times a week and have tried it with different shampoos. It almost always does the trick. It took me a while to realize how good it is because at first the consistency and scent weren't very appealing. But now that I'm almost out, I know I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2004 1:44:00 AM More reviews by MirandaRawson

This is a great conditioner. I use after shampoo, and rinse it out. It really leaves my hair soft and shiny, and I've noticed alot less frizz then normal. I have to say I don't like the smell at all, but that can definitely be overlooked considering the quality of the product. I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2003 7:20:00 PM More reviews by sally37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best conditioner in the world!
I have thick waistlength hair, have tried just about every conditioner on the market from the high end to the low, & have not discovered anything that comes close. I use it as a leave in & it leaves my hair looking very luxurious, shiny , a million dollars. My individual hairs are very fine but I have a lot of it, with a slightly wavy texture, long layers. It makes my strawbery blonde hair look like spun gold!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2003 4:28:00 PM More reviews by yovivbabe

Love, love, love this stuff. I'd always heard about their "grooming aid formula", but the name just sounded so sterile, so I never actually tried it. Recently however, I received a sample and I can't believe how great it is. Nice for a light conditioner, and perfect for my curly hair. I just use a little while my hair is still wet and leave it. My curls are the softest they've ever been, nicely separated, etc. Definite repurchase (well, haven't actually purchased it yet, but you know...)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2003 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Krystyn118

LOVE this conditioner/grooming aid. Makes my hair silky and shiny, while not weighing it down. No overpowering scent. Just amazing stuff. Sort of expensive for everyday use, but I alternate.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2003 11:16:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

Nice stuff. Like everyone else, got a deluxe sample from the counter and didn't pay attention to it for a while -- suppose it's the really chemical-sounding name, and not in a "Love Potion Number 9" way. When I finally got around to trying it, turned out to be a great winter deep-conditioner, especially in flyaway weather. As Kiehls products go, it's not that expensive per ounce, either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Pauloy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It may be unfair to comment on this as I'm not sure how using this in conjuction with a non-Kiehl's shampoo would result. But with Protein Concentrate Shampoo, my hair became horrifically dry and brittle. No tangles yes, but perhaps it would have been better to leave this in. It is a very lite conditioner and perhaps works best with a shampoo that doesn't do a pre-strip job before this stuff goes on. At any rate, I don't see a need for this or to change my current shampoo/conditioning products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2003 2:23:00 PM More reviews by bruingal10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

the Nordstrom SA threw in a sample of this when I purchased something...I forgot about it,then tried it last nite. So far so good! made my chemically processed, tangled long hair instantly detangled and smoother.