December 21, 2014 | 1817 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit nov 2013- found a dupe for this in a better formula- Artist Of Makeup line shade is Nutmeg.
---

HG crease colour for my skintone. I also like this all over lid with pink colour blended in crease and out, or mac woodwinked.

I used this to contour my nose the other day ( felt ridiculous, never trying THAT again!) and the result was natural, though honestly i prefer not to meddle with my features to that extent.

Macshadowcombos did a beautiful smokey eye with this on youtube, looks fab, was the main reason i got this. Lovely buttery texture, boring colour which is unbelievably useful.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by sunkissed88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In addition to my lid, I like using this to contour my nose and under my lower lash line sometimes. Anyway cork is my staple for my everyday eyes. It is my go to all over lid color. My lids are a bit darker than the rest of my face (NC30) and I think of cork as my lid color, but better and a littttle darker. While it is similar to Buck from Urban Decay, Cork is much better quality, better texture, and is far more easily blndabIe. Mac > UD I love using it all over the lid and espresso to make a V and in the crease. it looks so pretty and is so simple and my staple! I will repurchase this forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by KatieFMakeup

I love cork. I just generally bought it to fill in eyebrows and it's basically all i use it for, though it does make a lovely crease colour! As i'm Kim Kardashian mad i found out her makeup artist Mario uses it on her brows so again thats what tempted me towards it. Though it does sometimes look abit redish/orangey on me so before i apply it i lightly sweep MAC Lingering eyebrow pencil through my brows then Cork just to balance it out. Deffinately a must! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought this would be a perfect shade for the crease, but it has to much red undertone on me. When I tested in the store on my hand it looked good but on the eyelids, it was completely different.
Do not really know what to do with it but think I'll sell it because I can not return tested makeup products in my country.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by ashmiaka

i'm NC20-25 and i love cork as a crease color for daytime looks. it gives the perfect amount of definition without making my eye look dramatic and is essentially fool-proof. it pairs perfectly with champange, pink, beige, or any other lighter color e/s without any harsh contrast. this is one MAC e/s i would repurchase if i ran out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cork is a LOVELY browbone/contour color for buffing out harsh lines from lid shadows.. It's darker than Naked from the Urban Decay Naked palette but lighter than Buck from the same palette. I really like this color it works well with my NC35 skin tone.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by SNIFFMEALLOVER

I have a few browns from Mac, but all are very different and none of them is like Cork. I love this colour and I think it makes a really good match with Woodwinked. Very happy with purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by elambie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfect crease color for any natural look. It works great on my green eyes and is part of my go to natural eye look. Not much more to say about it. Perfection!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm NC43, I thought it would be a good crease colour but its too light unfortunately and I find it quite useless since its my exact natural lid colour . Can't really fault it for that obviously, but yeah, not a great crease colour you NC43s out there .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by jules007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This basic classic is a must have for me - it's one of my favorite eye crease colors from MAC, along with Swiss Chocolate. It's a neutral matte warm brown and goes well with most other warm eyeshadows. I like to pair this particularly with champagne or peach-gold shadows on the lid and Cork on the crease. ( I prefer matte colors for the crease with a slight shimmer on the lids and think this is a more flattering look than shimmer all over the eye). It can also double up as a brow shadow. Highly recommend this color. For reference, I'm NC35 in MAC.