August 21, 2014 | 1657 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Pinkkjewels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this primer! I would have to say it's my favorite. My makeup lasts longer and looks much better when I use this.. I definitely recommend anyone and everyone to try this... It's very smoothing and not sticky at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by pollyina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of the best primers I used. It is very pricy, £25 a tub, but it's really good. It minimalises my pores, makes my skin so smooth and it has amazing texture. It does not prolong the wear of your foundation and it hides the pores. Very good product, i would recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Hallow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm lucky that I've received enough samples of this product that I haven't needed to buy it yet.
I like the texture and find that it does hide pores for a few hours but I do not see it as a primer as it moves.
I mainly like to use this to hide my pores and for it's texture.. I use a different primer with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by rosiejnes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

it's an OK primer, I can sometimes see why people are obsessed with it, but it does have many faults.

I hate the texture, it's silicone and when I put it on my face in the morning it's hard to apply evenly and it feels horrible on my fingers, yuckk

It is terribly pricey for what it is! I would not re-purchase this, it feels really bad and doesn't actually also do a lot for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:53:00 AM More reviews by vanessa2009

I like this; makes my skin feel nice and prepped for make up. I do not really notice that my pores are less visible though, but I don't think I have a big issues with pores to begin with. I feel that it does a decent job with controlling oils.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Different texture, but a nice product. I'm terrible with using any type of base before foundation but I found this to be a nice change.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

You love it.....you hate it.....It works so well but its pricey. It goes on like butter and creates such a lovely canvas for your makeup. It is a skin color however you don't see any of that on your skin. This just really is a great product, just wish it was cheaper, but until I find something equivalent, guess I will keep buying it and loving it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I give two lippes because.....I believe macs primer prolongs the wear of your foundation. Rimmel London's stay matte primer prolongs the wear of your foundation. I have kinda dry/oily skin depending on the weather outside. Okay....if you ever felt what monistat feels like than that is what this poreles primer feel like. It's slippery and slippery does not = long lasting. I do think how ever that it creates a flawless poreless look...for about four hours. Lol and then....slip lol. In other words this primer is over priced...over hyped and if you got money to burn...burn it baby. But honestly you can find a better primer for cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Benefit's The POREfessional is a great product! I got it from Sephora; I have the 0.75 oz tube which costs $31, but if you just want to give it a try before spending so much, there is a new 0.25 oz "Mini" available for $10. This product is a balm to minimize the appearance of pores. I have oily skin, so naturally I have big pores. After reading about a balm that can minimize them & is oil-free, I had to try it.

I wear this to minimize pores & mattify my oily skin. I don't/can't wear it alone because even though it's supposed to be translucent, I can see a peachy white haze. I have dark skin, so that's probably why I can see it on my face. After cleansing, I apply The POREfessional to my nose, on the sides of my nose, & on my cheeks because that's where I have visible pores. I blend in it with my fingertips. It's very smooth & lightweight like most primers. Someone people use this allover to prime, but I just use it where needed, & then apply a separate primer & foundation/powder as usual.

My only complaints are that it's not really translucent on my dark/black skin & I think it's overpriced. $31 is too much for something I get less than 1 oz of. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good makeup product, but Benefit should provide a bigger package/tube for the $30+ I'm spending.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 6:25:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is not a miracle solution in a tube but it does work fairly well to a degree, I do not think there actually exists a primer that will remove evidence of pores completely and I have tried a fair few!

Iv'e had this one for quite some time and mainly just use on and around my nose, this product is best patted in for effectiveness, not rubbed on like a cream. A little does go a long way so even though the tube is by no means large it will last awhile. It has a lovely soft and smooth consistency (silicony) and makeup does glide on easily over top. It is good and does work to soften/blur the look of open pores but I don't find this extremely long wearing.

This is very comparable to Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm which I have and enjoy using too, it has a very similar consistency and feel, I'm not sure I would repurchase Porefessional as I don't use a primer every day and have a few others to try. I also have Too Faced Primed and Poreless powder which does a good job in lieu of a primer.