October 22, 2014 | 946 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor In Love

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by royak1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this a younger version of tresor,I found tresor to be heavy, but tresor in love is alot lighter,and somehow different. don't ignore this perfume just because you didn't like Tresor. you will be surprised.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this, but it smells exactly like the original Tresor, like the mothballs in my great-great-great grandmother's attic, just not as cloying. I gave it two lippies because the lasting power is good, and if it works with your chemistry it will not offend people and is very suitable to wear during the day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by shamuball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i prefer light, citrus scents. this is way too floral for me + dries down to a powdery-ness that's sickening for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by kristijurek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have smelled Tresor before and thought it was a little too strong for me so I approached Tresor in Love with some hesitation. It is extremely fresh and pretty smelling. Not sultry, musky, spicy or really very floral - just pretty! On me it has a light, sweet peach smell that I don't get sick of quickly. It seems to have some lasting power although it does get very light smelling and you just catch a whiff now and then hours later. It reminds me of Benefit's Maybe Baby so if you like that one you will probably like this too. The bottle is very cute and I did not find the price to be out of line with the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Jasmine19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked the scent but it fades fast. In less than an hour it was gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by shuriya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I read zeynepd's review and I definitely agree with the Ange ou Demon le Secret comparison. It's why I loved this scent so much, because AoD is my favorite.
I liked the peach and rose in this perfume a lot and the package is just adorable. It's very pretty on my desk as decoration too :3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by cheermeup

I had never tried a lancome Tresor perfume till today. My first impression of this perfume was "WOW" this is like nothing else I have smelled. I had no other words to explain it... If I hadn't spent 100$ on my Chanel Eau fraiche last week, i would have totally bought it... it is amazing and it lasts a long time on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by fashionmerchandisingmajor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am so glad that Lancome came out with a Tresor fragrance for the younger generation. I have always been sort of a Tresor-phobe because my 80+ year old aunt and her friends wear it and honestly with me being in my mid 20's I really don't want to smell like my elderly aunt and her entourage. But Tresor in Love is a really great spicy scent, it almost smells a little like Lancome's Hypnose to me (I love Hypnose too). So I am for sure willing to adopt this as my new "life scent" reflecting a fresh sassy side of me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i wore Tresor some time ago and while i liked it, florals is not usually my cup of tea so it was never my total favorite. Just for the hell of it, i tried Tresor in Love and totally love it. Essentially, its Tresor with some added fruit notes which makes it a bit lighter, fruitier and not quite as floral. Notes from Fragrantica: nectarine, bergamot, peach, rose, jasmine, cedar. Rose and peach come though right away, i wasn't not able to distingish another fruit note. Since i like peaches its all good. Here is the weird part-there is no vanilla but drydown smells like vanilla with some fruit. My Hubs concured and said it was nice(quite a statement coming from a guy that hates every perfume i try)
I will test it again before deciding if its FBW but I say this is very well done. Lasting power is pretty good, i was surprised by some comments that it didn't last. It lasted at least 3.5-4 hours on me and i only put on tiniest spritz.
I picture young fashionable woman in her 20s, wearing romantic floral dress-don't ask me why, that's just the image i think fits this frag. Fun, flirty and romantic

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tresor In Love is a fresher fruitier take on the regular Tresor. I was a big fan of the original, but stopped wearing it over the last ten years because it just seemed too much - too heavy and cloying and I grew tired of wearing it so much.
Then comes this new version updated to not be as heavy. The sillage and lasting power is impressive given its lighter composition. Peaches, apricots, roses...
The presentation is very effective and elegant.
A small sample lasted a month - you don't need to spray this with abandon, it's lighter and fruitier, but also concentrated enough that you don't have to keep reapplying every few hours as with some perfumes in this category.
I liked, wore and finished the sample so quickly that I upgraded my unopened 30 ml bottle for a 50 ml in a giftset that came with body lotion and shower gel. I don't expect to have to replace it anytime soon because I have a lot of other bottles on rotation.
Edit April 2012: For some reason this now reminds me a bit of the fragrance of Finesse shampoo! The original Tresor has recaptured my fickle heart. I just needed a bit of a rest from it is all - absence makes the heart grow fonder. This new flanker is shampooish and nowhere near the complexity of the original masterpiece by Sophia Grojsman. I strongly suspect that the sample I received and appreciated was perked up to be better than the actual product I bought. Either that or my nose is becoming more seasoned with time... I won't throw it out or give it away, it's still nice, but I am not as impressed as I was with my sample.