Lancome Tresor In Love

3.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I fell in love with this parfume. So good, so romantic, so soft.

My first choice is actually either Miss Dior Cherie or Anna Sui's Flight of Fancy but there's a road show advertising for Tresor in Love and I just walked over and had a whiff and I'm really impressed.

I'm not perfume connoisseur, so I'm just going to describe from my point of view.

When I first sprayed it on, I don't really like the smell. I think its abit heavy as I don't like strong fragrance at all. But after 5 minutes or so, it changed into something very soft and tender, I don't know what's the word, but it smells very smooth and clean and I can't stop sniffing my wrist.

Another thing is, the bottle looks really pretty with the flower on.

But I probably won't repurchase cause a bottle can last me for about a year or less and by that time, I would have gotten bored of it and moved on to another fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

My boss, knowing that I have more than a passing interest in fragrance, presented me with a sample of this, saying that her husband was considering buying it for her for their anniversary but she wasn't sure about it. I dumped some on my wrist, expecting the worst, and the worst is what I got.
After a few minutes, I told her that it was so cartoonishly feminine that it seemed like drag, and brought to mind pink embroidered pillows and canopy beds and ruffles. Later, as it became even stronger, pinker, and more chemical, I downgraded my opinion to: a Baby Jane version of femininity, a classless, delusional woman stupidly choosing the pinkest girliest youngest perfume in order to seem youthful and optimistic to others.

Baby Jane nightmare. It's hard to believe the name isn't a joke- it makes Midnight in Paris seem sophisticated. I just want to smash its romantic optimism with an oversized bottle of Dune, or something.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this a younger version of tresor,I found tresor to be heavy, but tresor in love is alot lighter,and somehow different. don't ignore this perfume just because you didn't like Tresor. you will be surprised.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to love this, but it smells exactly like the original Tresor, like the mothballs in my great-great-great grandmother's attic, just not as cloying. I gave it two lippies because the lasting power is good, and if it works with your chemistry it will not offend people and is very suitable to wear during the day.

i prefer light, citrus scents. this is way too floral for me + dries down to a powdery-ness that's sickening for me.

I have smelled Tresor before and thought it was a little too strong for me so I approached Tresor in Love with some hesitation. It is extremely fresh and pretty smelling. Not sultry, musky, spicy or really very floral - just pretty! On me it has a light, sweet peach smell that I don't get sick of quickly. It seems to have some lasting power although it does get very light smelling and you just catch a whiff now and then hours later. It reminds me of Benefit's Maybe Baby so if you like that one you will probably like this too. The bottle is very cute and I did not find the price to be out of line with the product.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really liked the scent but it fades fast. In less than an hour it was gone.

I read zeynepd's review and I definitely agree with the Ange ou Demon le Secret comparison. It's why I loved this scent so much, because AoD is my favorite.
I liked the peach and rose in this perfume a lot and the package is just adorable. It's very pretty on my desk as decoration too :3

I had never tried a lancome Tresor perfume till today. My first impression of this perfume was "WOW" this is like nothing else I have smelled. I had no other words to explain it... If I hadn't spent 100$ on my Chanel Eau fraiche last week, i would have totally bought it... it is amazing and it lasts a long time on me.

Popular Fragrances