December 22, 2014 | 905 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by SpiffieCow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I accidently bought the waterproof version and let me tell you, it is definitely water proof. Though this is one of my favorite mascaras. It separates my lashes and adds enough volume. Sometimes there will be clumps, but this is more of a wetter formula. It's easy to apply and the brush has a little curve to it. I'm loving it, minus the fact it's a booger to wash off with just water.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Emmylou28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My absolute HG mascara. I am on my 9th tube now, I think. I do like to layer it with L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black for extra drama. I do find it dries out a little quick, but I don't mind since i can grab it at Walmart for 6 bucks. it is the one mascara that always does the job others can't do. Length, definition and volume. What more could you ask for? Will keep repurchasing!!

Edit/Update-I went a few months without using Falsies Mascara, trying different ones to branch out. I bought this again 2 days ago and I feel like I have found my long lost child! LOL, seriously there is nothing that will ever replace this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by molllym

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't ever buy waterproof mascaras because they're so difficult to remove, but I received this as a gift. It gives good length and definitely makes my lashes thick, but does clump. My eyelashes are naturally long and thick, so the clumping is really obvious. However this definitely makes my eyelashes more visible.

If you have sparse, short lashes this will be great for you because it will make them obvious, visible, long and thick. This is also a good mascara if you want a dramatic look but don't mind the clumps (or the tedious removal process!).

Overall a decent mascara but not what I'm looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 5:35:00 AM More reviews by Calumae

This is one of my favourite mascaras! I love the lengthening effect it gives my lashes. It doesn't give my lashes a lot of volume but it does a great job separating my lashes for a clump-free look. I'm not a huge fan of the flexible brush because it can get a bit messy when you're applying if you're not careful! This stuff is waterproof and smudge proof for me and holds my curl all day. (I only use waterproof mascaras because a non-waterproof mascaras, even CD Diorshow, lose the curl within two minutes of my applying it. Overall, this is a great mascara to try out!

Pros:
-lengthens and separates lashes for a clump-free look
-holds curl all day
-waterproof and smudge-proof
-relatively inexpensive for a good mascara (I bought mine for about $7-8 at Shoppers Drug Mart)

Cons:
-flexible wand can be messy if you're not careful
-doesn't add much volume for two coats of mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by beautifyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good mascara but it definitely didn't give me the false lash effect I was hoping for. For me if gave more of a natural curled look, still nice just not what I was expecting. As far as water proof goes it is DEFINITELY waterproof, make sure you have a good makeup remover!

I found that the brush was a little too flexible for my liking, and I had to be very careful with the amount of product on the brush. By no means a bad mascara, but I wouldn't purchase it again as I prefer a smokey eye as opposed to a natural, curled look.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by elicandytime

Smudged on me. But it really made my lashes look fake and long and gorgeous! Would repurchase if it didn't smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Heliana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love maybelline mascaras in general but this is my absolute favorite. will repurchase again and again!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by sarahashleymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Cute package but all this mascara did was clump my lashes together and leave little clumps of mascara at the end of each lash. It's waterproof but did not add length or volume. I usually use great lash or LancĂ´me's hypnose star. I will not be repurchasing falsies as I had to throw it out one morning because I got so frustrated with it. If you're looking for defined lengthened lashes that are not extremely thick then this is not the mascara for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by nadiachengx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I quite liked this mascara as it was mostly waterproof, although when I wear this in a light coat, it wears off by the end of the day. I think that this $5 mascara curls well and gives the same curling result of clinique lash power curling mascara ($16). The only reason I might not repurchase is to try other maybelline mascaras, but the $5 is really worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 4:35:00 AM More reviews by prettyfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Cute packaging, very very waterproof, gives me nice curls that stayed all day. It doesn't give me volume or dramatic result like false lashes, but really nice if you want natural curl lashes look.