April 24, 2014 | 1856 users online

Treatments - LUSH - Serum- Full of Grace

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this, but I guess it's just too rich for my skin because it breaks me out. I wouldn't say I'm particularly oily, but I can be sensitive to products (yes, even natural ones). I ended up breaking this into 3 pieces and using it up as a bath melt. I wouldn't repurchase, but I think that for someone with drier skin this is probably great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product from Japan and it only came with a plastic wrap. This thing melts like crazy in humid weather and can get quite unwieldy. Definitely not travel friendly.

This moisturises adequately but I wouldn't say I've seen anything special other than it being a decent moisturiser. Most moisturisers do the job for me. I would not repurchase as it is hard to get in Singapore and I really don't like the idea of rubbing my hands on a gooey mess before rubbing it on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by catelfinel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is fab stuff. Easy to use and leaves skin in very good condition. I used it at night after cleansing and awake to beautiful glowing (but not greasy) skin.
I also use it on my hands to soften them during the day.
It has a subtle fragrance and is a pretty pink bar.
I am pleased that Lush have not wasted time/resources on packaging this, I use a small tie-bag I had from a prior jewellery purchase lined with the Lush paper it comes in to carry it around.
I haven't used it in hot weather yet so I can't comment on whether it melts or not. It could also be slightly larger/slightly cheaper for the size but overall as the quality of ingredients is good I don't mind so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by cheekymar

HG serum. I have not ever really been committed to a serum... I always figured its an extra cost with no real benefit. Until Now! I am obsessed with this little bar of magic.

Pro's:
Ultra moisturizing - Perfect for the night time slather-ers
Will NOT make you break out
Smells divine
Makes skin incredibly soft
Swear it shrinks pores

Con's:
Can melt easily if not in the right container (I use a small tupperware)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by albs

For whatever reason I thought I had dry skin for quite some time when really it's oily if anything! So instead of buying the Saving Face serum bar (now discontinued, sadly) I bought this one and it broke me out! A few weeks later I had my "oh, my skin's actually kind of oily" epiphany and I thought that I had no use for this product. WRONG. I use this every night on my eyes (lids, under eyes and lashes). It conditions the skin and not only that but I could swear that my lashes are longer. I'm fortunate enough to have pretty decent lashes but I'd never say no to a little extra fullness and length. They are conditioned and soft at the very least. So if this happens to be a little too moisturizing for your skin type try it out on your eyes! I will repurchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by barblekay

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little bar. First of all, it seems a bit oily when I first put it on, but then it absorbs and leaves my skin beautifully moisturized. I don't use it during the day because it takes awhile to absorb. Before I go to bed, I put it on and it reduces redness and makes my skin nice and matte in the morning.

My skin has been erupted badly because of a few products I've used. I've got some terrible breakouts. Full of grace saves it. It definitely calms my skin down and makes it easier for other acne topical gels to kick in and work better and faster.

It does not break me out at all and I have very sensitive skin.

I just love it and highly recommend it to everyone :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is awesome for my oily rosacea sensitive skin..wow....it takes away redness and leaves it so soft...I looooove this so much...doesn't cause breakouts or make it oilier....omg..just using this a week and I went out without foundation....yay!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 7:05:00 AM More reviews by lula12

This is a little gem! I've just had a massive outbreak that has been really hard to manage...until now! I've never been a big Lush junkie, I've always thought that most of there products were for people who already had great skin with the occasional spot, but my friend recommended i try 'full of grace' and i'm hooked. Also after spending a little time in the Lush shop and talking to the girls i really love there ethos, no animal testing, natural ingredients you know the spiel, all important elements when buying products (well for me).
I just put this on at night after I cleanse and let it sink in ( sometimes it takes a while, it is a bit oily). It feels great and smells great and also,most importantly, for me it has helped in the healing process for my spots as well as taking away the redness, that's what we want right?! I guess the only downside is ( if you consider it one) Is that it has to be kept in the fridge cause it will melt.
I'm supper excited about this magical little bar! I'm stocking up!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by MeowwYusuke

I bought this a couple of months ago while I visited Lush out of interest- i'm a regular customer there since i just love the smell; i hadn't realised what i was missing out on until i bought this. Cost me about 7 if i remember correctly- which is worth it, it lasted me about 3 months.
I would use this at night after cleansing+toning my face as usual then use the piece and apply it directly on my face (and it glided on smoothly at the touch), i would then massage with clean fingers and go to sleep. Within a couple of days of using this i noticed my red acne marks had began to fade already!! And they were the type of scars that would flare up randomly, it was really annoying and i thought i would have to buy one of those expensive treatments to get rid of the marks.

But this did it for me, i've stopped using it for a month and my scars have flared up again; since i didn't use this consistently enough for it to fade them to a point I'm hoping to achieve.. I stopped using this every so often because of the hygeine, it's only available as a soap-like bar and i've already informed the people at LUSH that this is why i stopped using it. But i definitely recommend it, i'll have to find an alternative to make it more hygienic.
My skin is dry and it moisturised it very well the next morning and made it smooth, however i didn't use it the morning after since when i get ready for school, i have to wait too long for it to completely absorb into my skin, if it didn't it would make my makeup crease and appear slightly oily and sometimes leave a dewy finish.

Overall, i recommend it to anyone with uneven skintone, slight discoloration, not for those with acne though. To be honest; i think anyone can benefit from it in some way! It worked me quite a miracle on my scars :]
I'm going to have to repurchase it for the time and see if it provides long-term reduction in redness, i'll have to be consistent and handle the spots though! The product itself does not cause acne, it's just hygiene, i hate the fact this rubs onto my skin everyday, and at the same time my fingers/hands etc.

UPDATE**********
Since i went to london for a fortnight and i forgot my night cream (silly D:) I brought this with me since i hadn't unpacked it out of my bag before i packed up again; Definitely reduced redness! If you guys need something that will tone down your redness (scars really) or just need alittle bit of evening out (i said alittle, you can get other things which will make a bigger difference) then this is it! Not much other than that, i'm currently using the Vitacreme B12 as a day cream and the serum to bed since it takes AGES to absorb into my skin. It's not one of those products-to-die for. I could, quite frankly, live without it and probably look back once... and that would be all. I've concluded that if i use this too consistently without letting my skin breathe, it breaks me out. Must be how unhygenic (sp?) the bar design is -_-

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by lily_vert

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG - this is the best moisturizer I have ever used. No kidding - it sinks in and leaves skin looking moist and feeling protected. The mild scent is divine. I won't be without this. I am actually going to stock up - its incredible. My hands, forearms and neck are also benefiting from this wonderful stuff. Can't say enough good things about it. Really. And the price is perfect.