LUSH Full of Grace Serum Bar

4.3

Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum murumuru), Calamine Powder, Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum), Fresh Rose Petal Infusion (Rosa damascena), Organic Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Perfume, Fresh Portobello Mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus), Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla), Rose Oil (Rosa damascena), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Benzyl Cinnamate, *Citronellol, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool

I asked the store to send me a sample when I placed my Lush order. And i've used it at night now 4 times. My face is smooth and moisturized in the am. However, i'm not fond of warming it in my hands and smearing it on my face. The smells overpowering, and all over my pillow. I would not suggest anyone use this during the day due to the greasyness of it. At this point I may use it periodically and more so in winter when I am more dry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't hate this but I don't love it either.

I used to use this every night as a moisturiser but I have gone back to using SteamCream instead and have been using this before using my catastrophe cosmetic face mask (but I couldn't tell you if it has any effect on the performance of the mask or how it helps the mask in any way, I was just told this was one of its uses.)

It's very greasy and sits on the skin for a very long time. However by the morning it has sunk in and my skin would look & feel very soft. I also believe that its very easy to use and smells very nice. I wouldn't use this during the day, it's far too greasy for that!

All in all I wouldn't buy this again as I have used better moisturisers that don't sit on my skin for as long as this does. It didn't make me breakout thankfully but it didn't help my spots either (not that it claimed it would to be fair) and as someone with a few spots i'm not sure rubbing it over my face to be the most hygienic thing I could be doing (I tried using fingers but it didn't work, it would only melt onto my skin if I rubbed it across my face directly)

I do give it brownie points for being natural as can be, animal friendly & vegan.

If you have clear skin/dry skin/or like a heavy moisturiser that sinks in overnight then this is for you. If you have blemishes/oily skin/prone to breakouts with rich products or looking for something you can use in the day as well then maybe this isn't for you.

on 5/17/2013 9:16:00 AM

It made my face break out, so I went looking for some other use for it. I tried it on my hands but it was bit greasy for that, didn't sink in. Then I used it on my feet at night. I like it very much for that purpose, it seems to take down puffyness in my feet.

It's extremely oily so it takes a while to sink in, so I only use it at night or under a face mask. My skin has looked a lot better since I've started using this. It doesn't smell which I like. It goes pretty fast tho so I use it sparingly

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Love this, makes my skin so soft.
Use it every night by rubbing it in between my fingers than applying.
Hard to store as it melts at high temperatures but I can cope with it for how much I love the product.

I've been looking for a moisturizer to use at night and didnt want to spend too much. The lady at LUSH said this would be a good thing to use since I liked shangri Lao moisturizer. I was a little iffy about it because I didn't know how if store this little bar as it melts in your hands! But I keep it in the little paper lush bag they gave me. I like this for a night moisturizer but its not for me during the day. First of all I have an oily forehead, nose and chin, and dry beside my nose and between my eyebrows. I can only use this every other night because it breaks me out and I'm careful now to only apply it lightly all over, concentrating on my dry areas. It has stopped my skin from flaking, but I made the mistake to try it during the day when I got it and I was an oily mess! Now it's an every other night thing for me. I do like it, and it does fix any dry areas so people who have dry skin this is the thing for you, oily people be careful.

on 3/16/2013 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is really lovely! I can't comment on anti-aging as I'm 24 but after night-time use I wake up to glowy, soft skin that doesn't have it's usual uneven redness. I've used this 5 or 6 times and have barely made a dent in it so the price is amazing too. I have dry to normal skin and don't use a moisturiser on nights I use this as it would be a bit too much for my skin - this serum is very moisturising for me. Definite repurchase!

on 3/9/2013 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have been trying this product for about a week now and so far I'm loving it.

This is a rather moisturizing facial serum that contains a lot of beneficial oils and it makes my face feel very soft and supple.
It's also does not aggravate my very sensitive skin at all.

The only thing I dislike about this, however, is the packaging (or lack of thereof).
I don't know about anyone else here, but using this product is a bit of a hassle.
You're supposed to either rub the bar in between your fingers and apply to your face, or to massage it directly to your face.

Now, I love keeping my room at a low temperature, so whenever I want to use the product, it feels as hard as a rock.
Even when I rub it in between my fingers, not a lot of product/moisture comes out which bothers me.
Not to mention that it's a pretty unsanitary product.

I just wish this came in liquid form =(

on 12/8/2012 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I didn't expect much because most of the time my opinion differs from others but this stuff is awesome my face feels like a baby's bottom! I am 40 ish ... and at least today I don't look it. does it get rid of wrinkles? maybe time will tell but my skin looks fresh and Dewey ... which takes years off on its own? so def try it! cheap!!! compared to high price serums with tall take claims! A+ in my book! good job lush

on 10/17/2012 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff worked wonders on my skin.
I have combination skin, and this made my sad looking skin look beautiful again, in like three days. That's FANTASTIC!

lovelovelove. Thank you Lush.

Popular Treatments (Face)