November 24, 2014 | 899 users online

Treatments (Face) - LUSH - Full of Grace Serum Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by marimic1

Love this little bar. I use it at night and don't wear any moisturizer on top but it''s enough for my combination skin which usually goes dry in the winter but not since I'vebeen using this little magic. The price is cheap considering i've had it for 4 months and haven't repurchased yet. I use it with the Lush Toner.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by bos101

A nice product, but sadly it breaks me out every time I use it. It is extremely rare that I get spots so it was quite a shock when they started popping up everywhere after using this a few times! :( It took a few attempts of using it to realise it was definatley this little bar that was the culprit, it must be too rich for my skin. I also found it better used at nightime as it can leave skin a little greasy and takes a while to sink in. I'm sure for the right skin it would be a lovely product, it's mystery why mine seems to hate it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Evelyn79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was very keen on to try this out, but...the smell of the product is just too terrible. I really canīt stand it at all. I could feel it in my mouth when I breathed! Essential oils are the reason, but still... I wonder if I got some over-parfumed version, because somebody said that the smell was mild!? :oO

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 8:47:00 AM More reviews by jj192

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it! So far this has HG status for me: I have suffered with rosacea for years and I've tried tonnes of products but nothing has worked like Full of Grace. My redness decreases every time I use it, it soothes, smooths and moisturises and it has even cleared my skin of spots - I hope this is never discontinued! It's a miracle worker!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink241

I decided to give this a go one day when my skin was lacking radiance. I have very pale skin with some redness. Prone to hormonal breakouts and I also get pore clogging around my nose. I have combination/normal skin, but i do get oily in my T zone. Most of my breakouts or small bumps occur around my mouth.

I decided to try this as I have noticed although I am only 21, i am starting to develop fine lines from dryness. I needed something that would not break me out.

I find that this is a great mutipurpose serum. The girls at LUSH told me i could use it after toner in place of moisturizer for something more rich, i could use it under moisturizer for an extra boost, before a facemask (a lush facemask AMAZING), to help with extra absorption and as a bath melt. I have only used it for skincare purposes and no bath yet.

I LOVE IT. I find it a bit expensive, but I have had it for a month and im about half way through. I warm it in my hands, and apply with my fingertips. Any leftover I use over my hands or places i get dry.

I find that it has boosted my radiance and toned my skin quite well. I have switched to a full LUSH skincare regime and my skin has never looked better.

Try it, its worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by darkfeathers

I used this in place of moisturiser for more than a month. It came in the paper wrap, and I found it difficult at first to get it to melt to rub over my face. At first it was good, I liked the smell and my face was soft in the morning. I noticed that after applying mineral foundation (I use Bella Pierre so I might have needed to use a primer first), that my foundation would run off my face. Then I started to break out a little, so I bought Celestial instead and havent touched it since.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this, but I guess it's just too rich for my skin because it breaks me out. I wouldn't say I'm particularly oily, but I can be sensitive to products (yes, even natural ones). I ended up breaking this into 3 pieces and using it up as a bath melt. I wouldn't repurchase, but I think that for someone with drier skin this is probably great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product from Japan and it only came with a plastic wrap. This thing melts like crazy in humid weather and can get quite unwieldy. Definitely not travel friendly.

This moisturises adequately but I wouldn't say I've seen anything special other than it being a decent moisturiser. Most moisturisers do the job for me. I would not repurchase as it is hard to get in Singapore and I really don't like the idea of rubbing my hands on a gooey mess before rubbing it on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by catelfinel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is fab stuff. Easy to use and leaves skin in very good condition. I used it at night after cleansing and awake to beautiful glowing (but not greasy) skin.
I also use it on my hands to soften them during the day.
It has a subtle fragrance and is a pretty pink bar.
I am pleased that Lush have not wasted time/resources on packaging this, I use a small tie-bag I had from a prior jewellery purchase lined with the Lush paper it comes in to carry it around.
I haven't used it in hot weather yet so I can't comment on whether it melts or not. It could also be slightly larger/slightly cheaper for the size but overall as the quality of ingredients is good I don't mind so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by cheekymar

HG serum. I have not ever really been committed to a serum... I always figured its an extra cost with no real benefit. Until Now! I am obsessed with this little bar of magic.

Pro's:
Ultra moisturizing - Perfect for the night time slather-ers
Will NOT make you break out
Smells divine
Makes skin incredibly soft
Swear it shrinks pores

Con's:
Can melt easily if not in the right container (I use a small tupperware)