October 25, 2014 | 1610 users online

Treatments (Face) - LUSH - Full of Grace Serum Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 8:47:00 AM More reviews by jj192

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it! So far this has HG status for me: I have suffered with rosacea for years and I've tried tonnes of products but nothing has worked like Full of Grace. My redness decreases every time I use it, it soothes, smooths and moisturises and it has even cleared my skin of spots - I hope this is never discontinued! It's a miracle worker!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink241

I decided to give this a go one day when my skin was lacking radiance. I have very pale skin with some redness. Prone to hormonal breakouts and I also get pore clogging around my nose. I have combination/normal skin, but i do get oily in my T zone. Most of my breakouts or small bumps occur around my mouth.

I decided to try this as I have noticed although I am only 21, i am starting to develop fine lines from dryness. I needed something that would not break me out.

I find that this is a great mutipurpose serum. The girls at LUSH told me i could use it after toner in place of moisturizer for something more rich, i could use it under moisturizer for an extra boost, before a facemask (a lush facemask AMAZING), to help with extra absorption and as a bath melt. I have only used it for skincare purposes and no bath yet.

I LOVE IT. I find it a bit expensive, but I have had it for a month and im about half way through. I warm it in my hands, and apply with my fingertips. Any leftover I use over my hands or places i get dry.

I find that it has boosted my radiance and toned my skin quite well. I have switched to a full LUSH skincare regime and my skin has never looked better.

Try it, its worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by darkfeathers

I used this in place of moisturiser for more than a month. It came in the paper wrap, and I found it difficult at first to get it to melt to rub over my face. At first it was good, I liked the smell and my face was soft in the morning. I noticed that after applying mineral foundation (I use Bella Pierre so I might have needed to use a primer first), that my foundation would run off my face. Then I started to break out a little, so I bought Celestial instead and havent touched it since.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this, but I guess it's just too rich for my skin because it breaks me out. I wouldn't say I'm particularly oily, but I can be sensitive to products (yes, even natural ones). I ended up breaking this into 3 pieces and using it up as a bath melt. I wouldn't repurchase, but I think that for someone with drier skin this is probably great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product from Japan and it only came with a plastic wrap. This thing melts like crazy in humid weather and can get quite unwieldy. Definitely not travel friendly.

This moisturises adequately but I wouldn't say I've seen anything special other than it being a decent moisturiser. Most moisturisers do the job for me. I would not repurchase as it is hard to get in Singapore and I really don't like the idea of rubbing my hands on a gooey mess before rubbing it on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by catelfinel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is fab stuff. Easy to use and leaves skin in very good condition. I used it at night after cleansing and awake to beautiful glowing (but not greasy) skin.
I also use it on my hands to soften them during the day.
It has a subtle fragrance and is a pretty pink bar.
I am pleased that Lush have not wasted time/resources on packaging this, I use a small tie-bag I had from a prior jewellery purchase lined with the Lush paper it comes in to carry it around.
I haven't used it in hot weather yet so I can't comment on whether it melts or not. It could also be slightly larger/slightly cheaper for the size but overall as the quality of ingredients is good I don't mind so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by cheekymar

HG serum. I have not ever really been committed to a serum... I always figured its an extra cost with no real benefit. Until Now! I am obsessed with this little bar of magic.

Pro's:
Ultra moisturizing - Perfect for the night time slather-ers
Will NOT make you break out
Smells divine
Makes skin incredibly soft
Swear it shrinks pores

Con's:
Can melt easily if not in the right container (I use a small tupperware)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by albs

For whatever reason I thought I had dry skin for quite some time when really it's oily if anything! So instead of buying the Saving Face serum bar (now discontinued, sadly) I bought this one and it broke me out! A few weeks later I had my "oh, my skin's actually kind of oily" epiphany and I thought that I had no use for this product. WRONG. I use this every night on my eyes (lids, under eyes and lashes). It conditions the skin and not only that but I could swear that my lashes are longer. I'm fortunate enough to have pretty decent lashes but I'd never say no to a little extra fullness and length. They are conditioned and soft at the very least. So if this happens to be a little too moisturizing for your skin type try it out on your eyes! I will repurchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by barblekay

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little bar. First of all, it seems a bit oily when I first put it on, but then it absorbs and leaves my skin beautifully moisturized. I don't use it during the day because it takes awhile to absorb. Before I go to bed, I put it on and it reduces redness and makes my skin nice and matte in the morning.

My skin has been erupted badly because of a few products I've used. I've got some terrible breakouts. Full of grace saves it. It definitely calms my skin down and makes it easier for other acne topical gels to kick in and work better and faster.

It does not break me out at all and I have very sensitive skin.

I just love it and highly recommend it to everyone :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is awesome for my oily rosacea sensitive skin..wow....it takes away redness and leaves it so soft...I looooove this so much...doesn't cause breakouts or make it oilier....omg..just using this a week and I went out without foundation....yay!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No