April 19, 2014 | 851 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquiline Blast in Blackfire

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by deaMariel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! It makes clean, bold and strong lines which did not streak or made racoon eyes when I wore it all day. For strong lines like that of liquid or pen liners, this one's the best to use, a lot easier and you'll get the same effect. Product price is also reasonable. As for the smudger, i find no use for it because once applied, the product will start setting in after just around 10 seconds after that it wont budge anymore. And the smudger came off when i tried to pull the cap off. I havent tried sharpening it but I hope I wont have a hard time. This is a pretty good product for a very reasonable price and did not irritate my eyes so if you need a pretty decent liner, try this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Khara04

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are wonderful eyeliners. I esp. love the brown pencil. They apply very easily, last, and are inexpensive. These have replaced higher end products for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

I like this eyeliner. It's soft and intense. I like how it doesn't bother/irritate my contacts. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this after reading so many + ve reviews . But It didn't stay on my waterline , even after setting it with an eyeshadow ... It stayed as i put it on for a good 2 hrs ...that's really it . I re-checked it after like 3 hrs , after the staying power of 2 hrs ( 2+ 3 hrs) , 75% of them have already gone ' below ' to the corners ..

Good things are , it is richly pigmented .So good color pay off and it is soft .. Easy to draw the line without going over and over again

I paid around 9 bucks for this and am only using it to tightline.. it works good over there though...

But with the sharpening problems many people have, I didn't buy their CG's " special sharpener " ..My $ 2 NYC duo sharpener did a good job of sharpening this pencil to an extend ...It didn't give me a sharp edge though... But i' m still able to get the desired line

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by nancem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner because the salesperson at Shoppers Drug mart recomended it. I loved it. I used it everyday for about 3 weeks before the pencil broke. When it broke I thought no biggie I will just sharpen it. This pencil does NOT sharpen!! I used 3 eyeliner sharpeners including a covergirl one I bought specifically to sharpen it and none worked. I went back to Shoppers and they couldn't help me so I called Cover Girl and they sent me a coupon for one free cover girl product. I was really disapointed because I didn't want to go buy another one if it was just going to break in 3 weeks. Insted I went and bought Maybelline eye studio, now thats a real product! The cover girl eye liner did make great lines and it stayed all day. I didn't even really need to use the smudger but the fact that it came with it was a bonus.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by sanaplus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to try this after reading so many good reviews of it. The pigment is very nice, glides very smoothly and it last all day, literally ALL DAY. The only thing i dont like about this is how its not a self-sharpening type, i dont like sharpening my eyeliners because i feel like im losing a lot of product and doesnt give fine tips. But the smudger on this is my absolute facourite smudger of all time, i use this even when im using other eyeliners, very nice and doesnt tug on the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner really surprised me. I was expecting a bulkier version of Perfect Point Plus but it's highly pigmented and goes on really smoothly. It blends great and unlike Perfect Point lasts a solid 8-10 hrs before it starts to smudge and fade bit. The only thing preventing this from being a 5 is that when you sharpen, it shaves off a good bit of the product so it runs out pretty quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by erawr

I absolutely love this eyeliner! It glides on very smoothly and once it sets, it stays put all day! I'm a huge cry-baby and this eyeliner does not budge when I cry. The colour of the liner is very pigmented. It smudges very well but you have to smudge it quickly because once the liner sets, it doesn't budge. I don't like wearing eyeliner on my waterline so I can't comment on how well it performs there.

When I first purchased this, I wasn't sure whether or not it was a self-sharpened liner or whether or not I would have to sharpen it myself but I eventually figured out that I must use a sharpener for this eyeliner, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but I normally prefer liners without the sharpener. Nonetheless, I can over look this detail because I found this to be a very good liner!

I'm hoping to try the other colors of this product and I hope that the quality remains the same throughout. Definitely something worth trying!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by lwb123

I bought this liner with high expectations, because I heard a lot about it on Youtube. But, never-the-less, it's an awful product. When I swatched it on my hand, with one swipe pressing pretty hard, it gave a nice, pigmented black color, but it did not give the same effect as a liquid liner would. When trying to apply to my upper lash line as a very, very, thin line, it was awful. I'm afraid if I press harder, then I will get a very thick line, which is not what I'm going for. The smudger doesn't really smudge a line for the life of me. Overall, this was way to expensive ($8.99) for a cheap-y liner. Sorry, Covergirl.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an ok eyeliner. I was looking for a more intense black eyeliner that would be good for the waterline but its neither. I did like that it doesn't bother my contact lenses.