January 28, 2015 | 1883 users online

Highlighters - E.L.F. - Studio Blush in Gotta Glow

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by pinkandgreendotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is terrible!!!! I've enjoyed all of my ELF studio blushes that I've purchased so I thought that I would love this as well. Boy was I wrong, while this does have a lovely color to it, a subtle highlight with some gold shimmer, it is way, way, way too chalky. It applies terribly and looks powdery and completely obvious. On top of that it pretty much started breaking and cracking after I had it for like a week. I definitely do not recommend this, it looks way too cakey and powdery on the face!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by riceball406

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a good product but its not for me. I'm cool skinned fair girl and I think a gold highlighter doesn't look right except maybe on cheekbones. This product like a couple other elf products don't seem to last on my skin very well. If you like goldish highlighters this will probably work for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great shimmer/highlighter. I use a fan brush to apply it as a highlighter on my cheek bones, and use it under the arch of my eye brows to highlight my eyes. Would definitely purchase this again, especially because the quality for the price is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I found recently that my local Kmart carries Elf Studio products now, along with the $1 line, so the price for this is really good at $3. On the ELF website you can find from time to time deals, and when I purchased this I believe I paid $1.50. The packaging is really good, similar to NARS packaging (except my NARS packaging gets super dirty, not my ELF packaging!) The product it self is slightly shimmery, I find the shimmer to be slightly gold. I don't find this chalky like other reviewers have said. I use this as a highlighter on my cheekbones, and down my nose, etc. I also use this as a highlighter for my eyes. I have quite a few highlights, and this is my favorite one to use all the time! Perfect for all year around, and it applys beautiful on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Wow, I love this so much., It's my first powder highlighter and I can't believe how easier this is to use than cream/liquid/stick ones. I just use e.l.f.'s angled contour brush to apply this to my cheekbones and a little on the brow bone and nose. It's a very bright, silvery-white shimmer that looks so pretty on your skin. The packaging is, as usual with e.l.f.'s studio line, simply amazing for such a low price.
Edit: Took off one lippie because the consistency is kinda chalky.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by alee26

This was too sparkly for my liking. I use it as a highlight, but because it's not very pigmented you need to pack on a little bit more and when you do, the shimmer hits you and it ends up accentuating my oily skin and pores. I found this blush in particular to be a bit more chalky than the other ELF blushes in the Studio line. I wouldn't buy this one again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by theiriina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I think I'm just gonna purchase NARS Albatross highlighter. I love products from NARS but sometimes I just can't afford them so I decided to try a cheap dupe - what a mistake! This product is extremely chalky and glittery. My cheekbones do glow when I apply this on them but if you look at closer my cheeks are just full of gold glitter. I don't want to look like discoball.. Such a dissapointment but what can you expect from a product that costs only three dollars..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by EmilyJurow

I bought this and went through it in about 2 months, but I used it almost every day.
I bought another one, and will most likely continue using this.
It give your face a nice glow, but to add depth I also use ELF's Essentials Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed, along with a darker contour bronzer and a blush.
It's a lot, but during the summer, all 4 products combined make my face glow so amazingly!
I use this under my brow bone too as a highlight. I really like this product.
When I was getting low, I browsed the drugstore for a comparable highlighter, and couldn't find one even close to this! And when you consider the price too- I'm hooked!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was very hesitant to try this product because I'm way too old to use sparkly colors. Since I have nothing like this in my collection, I went ahead and bought it during a half price E.L.F. sale. I'm amazed at how much I love it. It lives up to it's name and just gives a nice glow to my face but not too shimmery. The powder is fine in texture and blends well. I would never pay what a NARS blush costs so I can't compare. The Studio Blushes are high end in packaging and there's plenty of product. I use such a light amount for highlighting, I won't be running out anytime soon. I really like this though and would definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 6:25:00 AM More reviews by BebiMou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know sht about Nars products cuz I can't afford high end makeup, so I'm not making an Albatross comparison. I just love this product. I don't use it as an all over highlighter, but just on my cheeks/cheekbones under blush and it really gives me a nice golden glow. It's going to look really nice this summer as I get more color to my skin.