October 24, 2014 | 1755 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by LolaMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this trio. When I first started buying makeup, I had bought an Avon quad with these colors. Unfortunately, there was no color payoff, but this makes up for that times 100 :)

PROS
**Great pigmentation
**Warm, rich colors
**Smooth texture
**Cheap and good quality

CONS
**Can't think of any.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by bergsyfern

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this trio. I am currently NW20 (with my summer tan) and it looks beautiful. I cannot rave enough about WNW shadows, and this trio is no exception.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this trio, on me I didnt find the colors to be super vibrant, kind of more subtle so if you have a darker complextion I do recommend a base I wear all the colors wear the trio suggest that they go and I really like the look. Even though the crease color as a slight shimmer I think it still looks go in the crease, the only problem I have is the browbone color its a really pretty color but it seems like no matter how much I pile on it dosent show up on me! Anyways love the colors would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this trio of shadows as it's neutral (for me) but with a slight kick. The colours work beautifully together and really brighten my green eyes. Like other reviewers have mentioned the shadows are pigmented with a slight satiny shimmer and have a beautiful and blendable texture. The only "negative" things I have to say about this trio are the recommended brow bone colour is too dark for my fair complexion and all the shadows are shimmery. I do incorporate the brow bone colour by using it as a blending out/transition shade or applied on the lid. In terms of the shimmer I like to use at least one matte shade in my crease to help balance out all the shimmer and add further depth and dimension. My negative things are really just small issues that can easily be worked with to utilize the full potential of this really awesome palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Jacabus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow trios. I haven't tried Walking on Eggshells yet, though I know it's a cult favourite, but this one is gorgeous. Obviously, you don't need to use the colours as listed in the palette - I find that the colour they chose for browbone is too dark for me, being far skinned, but I like using it as a transitional colour for the crease and eyelid shade, both which I use in the crease. All three shadows are highly pigmented, very soft, and easy to blend. The burgundy eyelid shade is GORGEOUS and my favourite, it's very wearwable for a smokey reddish-brown eye. I love it! Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love the pigmentation and the color payoff on this..the colors are pretty neutral and it works as an everyday look you can go pretty light with it or dark for night time! love these WnW eyeshadows!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

Wow, these Wet 'n' Wild Trio's have me very impressed- I honeslty never thought these where as good as the raves on Youtube made them out to be. When it comes to eyeshadow, I'm a MAC girl all the way- and NYX sometimes- I like MAC shadow because I feel I'm getting much longer use out of them. Recently though, I thought I would try more drugstore items, and I have been floored by the quality of some items (from L'oreal, Hard Candy, NYX etc...) and this trio is no exception. All three colors are richly pigmented and soft. I personally would not wear the 'Browbone' color as a highlight, but its a gorgeous lid color. The other two colors are gorgeous either on the crease or lid. The dark shimmery brown is just divine! it goes with so many colors. I have three of the these Trio's (Walking on Eggshells & Don't Steal my Thunder & this) and I'm just so impressed :) I want to purchase more, and I cannot wait to discover more drugstore gems out there. I love all makeup, Drugstore or Department store- and I think these are great :)....The price is fab, the packaging is alright- but its nothing to fret about. Love this! <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for a neutral medium pink/brown for everyday wear. Wanting a pink/brown thats not to cool or too warm to work with my dark bronze brown complexion. The colors in this palette are pretty. But not really what I was looking for. Still prefer my Posner Augerdine e/s quartet.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 4:04:00 AM More reviews by missichicki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are 3 gorg colors that almost anybody will be able to work with and use. Some other reviewers are correct, worn together the trio is way too dark. There's no way I could wear the "browbone" color all the way up to my browbone, to me it's more of a lid color, it's not the shimmery champagne needed for highlight. However, I never follow the instructions on the cosmetics pack, or at least I haven't yet. Just using these shadows as singles, to mix and match with what you already have, they're all winners. Very buttery, a little goes a long way, and stays on with a primer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by iuhooch625

If most Wet N Wild shadows turn you off because of the shimmer factor, this palette may be for you. All of the shades show up relatively matte with some dimension on my eye which is a nice change from all the shimmer. I find the burgandy lid shade to be a bit too dark as a lid color, so I like to use the light pink browbone color as my lid shade with a mix of the beautiful chocolate brown and burgandy in the crease. It makes for an interesting neutral eye without being so run of the mill. Lasts all day with UDPP.