August 21, 2014 | 1826 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Fresh Wear

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Lovexandxart

the best lancome foundation (i have used every single one and this is a winner), really, light, blends perfectly, not cakey at all, and doesn't make me break out + enhances my skin

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by jlazo319

I was given this foundation by my mother, and I use it during the summer, it goes on fresh and stays on with powder, It has an okay packaging meanings its no super luxurious or anything but if you are looking for a fresh wear makeup that does not feel super heavy this is it, have fun and enjoy !

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by kim84

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awful!!!! Ok let's start off with the small tube of foundation. .8 oz for $34?! Seriously? I thought I'd give it a try because of the 18 hour long lasting gimmick. I've heard this stuff was supposed to be good. I don't even have oily skin, and this stuff greased up and slid right off within hours. Awful. For that much money it should hold up better. Now keep in mind I used primer, and powder. The consistency is thin, but even though it's thin, I can't see how this foundation would last that long in the tube. If it worked on me I'd probably pay the price, but honestly Mac Prolongwear foundation holds up much better for like $10.00 less. I don't have bad skin, but it did accent a few flaws as soon as it started to slide off. I was almost embarrassed to walk around at work for a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by sdrawlin2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok so I really do like this product. It is kinda thin and watery and the tube does not allow you to control how much comes out. It is more like a tinted moisurizer. I did like the color on me (NC45=suede 0N) which is almost the darkest color they have. The coverage is ok but could still see some of my hyperpigmentation through the makeup so is probably best for someone without a lot of skin problems. It's a great prouduct but probably would not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by spyral

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this product but it fell short of my expectations. At first it sat in my pores but I stopped using my oil free primer and that fixed the problem. It's long lasting but sheerer than Teint Idole Ultra, which is a welcomed change in the summer. It also does help reduce shine. In addition, one bottle goes a long, long way. Having said all that, what I find lacking is that it doesn't transform my skin the way other Lancome foundations do. However, if you have naturally beautiful skin and want a sheer, long lasting foundation that reduces oil, this could certainly be pretty darn perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by chbegirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never bought a liquid foundation before because it either rubs off, makes me super oily, or I can't find a good color match. Every single time in the past when I tried a foundation on at the counter, I've been disappointed. However, I think I might have found my HG :D

I'm usually NC25-30 in MAC's foundation range and I got matched to Buff 6W for this one. The SA tried 3 different shades on me and this one was an exact match to my skintone. This foundation really does feel like a second skin, like I'm not wearing makeup. It's extremely watery in the bottle and at first I thought that the coverage would be like nothing, but surprisingly it gives medium coverage on my skin. I don't stay shine free for 18 hours like Lancome claims I will, but without primer or setting powder, I'm good for about 4 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by mhunterjumper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was matched to Bisque 6 at the Lancome counter one day, in hopes I could finally match a color to my skin. Well, the color was perfect. Even after I went outside and wore it for the rest of the day, I was pleased with this product. It has perfect coverage for me, as I have fairly nice skin but I just want to even out redness. I haven't tried this product with a primer + powder yet, as I am still using up the sample portion I received. It's nice that a little goes a really long way. I also like that it's non-comedogenic because my skin can be pretty oily and break out when it doesn't agree with a product. When I'm done with my sample I will definitely purchase this and also go back to the counter when my summer tan fades to be matched to something lighter. Thanks, Lancome!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by rainiej

I love how it feels on the skin and it gives me just the right amount of coverage BUT! the color selection is very limited and I think it would be hard for an asian girl to find her shade...I bought mine and totally regret it now because it is a little too pink for my taste.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by ameresh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For most of the year, I have oily, but manageable skin. In the summer, it becomes an oil slick. In early June, I decided to hunt for a lighter, summer, ridiculously oily friendly foundation. I've been a huge fan of Lancome for a while, especially since Michelle Phan would introduce products from them, and I decided to give this one a try. It is sweat resistant, light, decent coverage, and long wearing. I wouldn't say that it stayed oil free for 18 hours, but it stayed on, looked good through a really hot summer, which included dance practices. If you have oily skin, I highly recommend this foundation. I will def where/buy this foundation next summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is simply an amazing foundation! It made my skin look so dewy, so fresh, and flawless I didn't even need concealer! My skin looked and felt velvety and smooth! I used it for my cousin's wedding and it looked flawless ALL DAY! :)