April 20, 2014 | 1924 users online

BB Cream - Ishizawa Labs - Nanoce BB Moist Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by ren_kr

I had been having extremely sensitive pore clogging skin for about a year and I was about fed up on everything I've done to help it. Fortunately, I had come across the bb cream craze in Japan and I decided to try out the #1 selling product. This is the only bb cream I've tried however it fits my light colored skin (with a more pink undertone than yellow - I use natural ocre #1) almost perfectly. It works much like a tinted moisturizer so it does not cover acne scars or redness that much, but it does give a pretty nice natural coverage. It has a matte finish so it controls oil pretty well. At the end of the day, I do get oily but I never look like an oil slick.

I took a lippie off because when i first started using it in the winter, my skin was a bit dry and the cream completely accentuated all dry flakes. I've definitely have had to exfoliate more. Otherwise, It's a great price to pay for since it has spf 30pa++ and it is definitely calming. Since I've started using it along with clarins comfort cleansing cream, My skin has dramatically improved in the sensitivity aspect. I would recommend sensitive people to try this out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by jungleberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this for ~21US at Marukai in San Diego. It's definitely cheaper on Ebay if you can find it. First off, this is the first Japanese-made BB cream I've tried, and the packaging is just soo cute! How could anyone resist buying this? This BB cream reminds me a lot of BRTC BB cream in that it's very thick, and balm-like and has a medicinal/herbal scent that I find so refreshing. Since it's thick (and like the BRTC), it has a higher coverage than most BB creams out there. It also blends very smoothly and I would even rate oil control as better than the other BB creams. The best thing about this BB cream though is the colour. It comes in two colours (I chose No. 1 for my NC15 skin) and they're both slightly yellow-tinted and warm (was opposed to the grayer, cooler colours for BB creams out there) and makes my skin look fair AND healthy. Overall, great BB cream for a great price

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by jltindage

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought into the BB cream craze in Asia. This is only the second brand I've tried but I'm not looking anymore. I like just about everything about this cream. The package comes in a tube, so it's sanitary and easy to travel with. The coverage is sheer-medium, a lot thicker and fuller than most BB creams + tinted moisturizers. It doesn't cover all of my red acne scars, but nothing has except really heavy foundation or concealers. The finish is dewy and it really hides all of my pores and evens out my complexions nicely. Color range is very limited, however. I bought the darker of the two shades and it matches. In MAC, I would wear NC25 or Golden Medium in EDM. The undertone is very yellow. But the most important part for me, is that it doesn't slide off my oily face or break me out like most foundations. This is definitely a keeper.