July 28, 2014 | 1019 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

amazing product. I love it. it works wonders. but next time I would but it straight from Scindinavia instead of spending so much money on urban decay. I definitely recommend though

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by RedLipConnoisseur

This is a lovely product that does make my make up stay in place and last longer. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 6:01:00 AM More reviews by turtledove1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm sorry but this stuff is amazing! I bought it originally for a wedding where I was maid of honour and my makeup had to last. And it was July so the weather was pretty warm. My makeup looked perfect all day and well into the night. I now cannot exist without it and use it regularly. I usually buy the travel size which Debenhams do, I think are around £9. This lasts me about three months. I do agree it makes you a bit shiny looking part way through the day which is odd but a swipe of powder and it's fine. It also feels very refreshing to spray on in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by bettybear135

This spray is pretty good, I find it works better if you spray it on a clean brush and than use the wetted brush to dab on your face. It actually helps everything lock into place. For me, it helps extend my makeup for about 5 hours more, which is pretty amazing for me:D

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by mandy412

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

The price kind of sucks but it works. I use this for work during meetings when I can't touch up and between this and my primer, everything stays put save for lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by nikkicavv

I don't feel like this product actually makes my makeup stay put all night. It does work for a while, but it doesn't work particularly well. When you first spray it on it is really wet, and you cannot touch your makeup or it will smudge. It doesn't take long to dry. This isn't my favourite makeup setting spray, but it does do its job to an extent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

I'm impressed! I wasn't expecting this spray to be as good as it was. First, the packaging could be better (regular spray bottle, nothing fancy about it) and there's no nice smell or anything, which is a plus for those who are sensitive to scents. 3-4 gentle sprays are enough to cover my entire face. This spray dries completely invisibly and doesn't leave a film on top of your makeup, so it doesn't change the color or finish of your foundation at all.

It DOES seem to make my foundation last longer (perhaps 3-4 hours longer than usual) in terms of coverage / finish / fading. It's not a miracle product and it won't make my foundation last through swimming or theater lights or anything, but it's pretty damn good for everyday use when I just need my makeup to survive a long work day.

NOTE: I still prefer Ben Nye Liquiset (poured into a spray bottle). Liquiset is for performers who need their makeup to look flawless under hot theater lights and a lot of sweating, so that one will make your makeup BUDGEPROOF. It's also about half the price of All Nighter, but I admit that it's harder to find since it's a theater brand and is typically only sold in wig stores, theater makeup stores or Halloween stores.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by MandyYoung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy this product. I can spray my face before I leave the house for a 16-18 hour day and when I come home my make up looks as fresh as if I'd applied it 5 minutes ago. It has incredible staying power. I find it's also sweat proof, I've dance 2 hour long preformances in summer heat ( 30+ celcius) in a full wool highland dance costume and my make up didn't even move. It looked fresh after a full day of running around and dancing in the heat. I like that it has no smell and dries perfectly clear and with out being sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by aelskar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I work in a hot and busy restaurant so a great place to test out this product! ;)

Normally after a few hours my make up has completely slided off my face, and when trying to fix it with pressed powder I end up a cakey mess!!

With this setting spray, I don't get any of the usual cakey-ness and my make up stays put! Amazing!

It loses one lippy as unfortunately it does nothing to alleviate oiliness, and I still need to top up with pressed powder throughout the night.

But overall I am pleased with how much better my make up looks at the end of the night after using this setting spray!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

A couple of months ago I bought ELF's makeup setting spray after hearing/reading about how makeup setting sprays make your makeup stay on & look good longer. I could tell a little bit of a difference, but not anything substantial.
A few weeks ago, Nordstrom Rack had the mini size of Urban Decay's All Nighter, so I bought a bottle to see if it was better than ELF's.
For 4 days in a row, I did my makeup (I also tried it with two different foundations) & sprayed one side with ELF, the other side with UD. The UD spray goes on in a nice fine mist, & the ELF spray goes on much wetter & takes a few minutes to dry. But the end result was the same for both sides of my face. Neither product made my makeup last longer than the other, & neither product caused my makeup to oxidize.
The bottom line for me is that even though I like that UD's spray went on in a finer, drier mist, in the end, it didn't work any better than the $3 ELF spray. But ultimately, neither one made my makeup last so much longer that I feel the need to incorporate using a setting spray into my makeup routine.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No