November 28, 2014 | 1468 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by girlboyfriction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW, I love this stuff. I have oily skin and my foundation would constantly rub off whenever I blotted and look gross around my nose after a few hours. Totally embarrassing. I started to look into primers to try and keep it in place (tried smash box photo light and benefit porefessional). But the primers never kept me matte/my make up from transferring (I use MUFE HD) ... This stuff REALLY works, been using it for about 2 weeks spraying mainly around my nose and T zone. The longest I've kept my make up on so far has been 9hrs and I only got a little shiny. My foundation still looked flawless/hardly transferred. It also made my foundation look a lot better. I get a lot more compliments on my skin since adding this to my routine :). Definitely will repurchase, just wish it wasn't so expensive, but hopefully the bottle lasts!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Smc2334

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wish this stuff worked!!! I don't unseated what it does, it might as well be plain water in the bottle becauSe it does nothing. I notice no difference in the way it sets my make up or the length of told the make up stays on. Total waste of $$ and I'm usually a fan of UD products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by lizzchan12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have been using this first spray for about 5 years now, and I still love it just as much as when I first tried it out. This really does the job at setting your makeup and keeping everything in place and looking fresh. When I first decided to try this product out, I was debating between this spray and the oil controlling one "de-slick", since I have combination/oily skin. I chose this one and I'm glad I did because this product works like a charm. I have never tried de-slick because I've been so impressed with this product, but if oil/shine control is a concern for you like it is for me, you will probably have good results with this spray. A bottle usually lasts around 5 months give or take, so I don't mind paying a little more for this setting spray than others considering it's larger in quantity than most and fantastic in quality. I will be using this product as long as it's on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Addictedxx24

Love this makeup setting spray!!!! I was first introduced to the idea of a spray that keeps your makeup in place (an issue I always had throughout the years)... And was recommended the MAC setting spray by my friend. I used almost the whole bottle but it wouldn't nearly such a job as this urban decay spray! I am so happy I tried this, I have a full size and a travel size! It also makes me feel refreshed after I spray it on my face (sometimes my face gets hot when applying makeup)... And also the best part is ill put my favorite lip gloss on and spray it, the lip gloss stays much longer than it normally does when I don't use the spray!! Totally recommend it! Try the travel size if you're skeptical of this magic

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Ultrame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product. It seems awfully pricey, so sometimes I just can't afford it, but I do think you get what you pay for with this one. The mist is hydrating and scent less, and it dries really quickly. I have no problem just spritzing it on as I head out the door. At first, I wasn't totally sold on it, then I forgot to put it on one morning before working a 12 hour shift, and I realized I must have forgotten just how much my makeup tends to fade throughout the day. I have dark spots that show through even with the smallest bit of fading, and I've noticed that I hardly ever see them at the end of the day. Also, it doesn't make my makeup difficult to take off at the end of the day, but maybe I just use good wipes. Overall, if you can spare the money, TOTALLY worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by JillCG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing. Holy freaking grail. After 20 years behind the line as a chef, I finally keep my makeup on all day. Primer, It CC cream, erase paste, UD 24/7, and a (yet to be perfected)mascara. In charleston, SC no less. Today I tested with 4+ hours of yard work in the sun and heat. I was as fresh as a daisy. This is a must have! Off to buy the 2-pack available at Ulta for $32. I plan to make it through the hot summer looking fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Lhegge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG -- anytime I need my makeup to last through the day, I use this before and after application of my powder products to set. It's not sticky, doesn't smell and the spray is a fine mist. Great for special occaions, long summer days and long work days, too. 2nd time I've repurchased. It lasts a long time so I consider it a fair price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by allonsy

This spray does help keep my makeup in place, but it also gives a bit of a dewy finish, so you have to be careful not to overspray. For the same reason, I wouldn't recommend this to someone with oily skin. I have tried applying it both under and over my makeup and I find that the best way for me is to apply my foundation/concealer/powder/bronzer/blush/brows then spray, then do eyes/lips. I really only use this product if I am applying a very full face of makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by slash123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this stuff, and I've tried SO MANY SETTING SPRAYS. I never understood how the lucky few had makeup that seemed to stay perfectly dewy and fresh ALL DAY. My skin gets so oily, that look would be hard to come by for longer than 20 minutes.

This stuff does a great job blending the makeup into your skin, and keeping it fresh all day. It really makes it last much longer. I can tell at night when I'm washing my face and there is still face makeup to wash off (lol).

I had MAC prep and prime, and several others before, but this is by far the best. (at one point I even used hairspray, so bad for your skin).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by mmsxo1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this quite a while ago, in the travel size bottle, but haven't really used it much up until recently. I found my foundation separating by lunch time and disappearing my the time I got home in the evening. Not cute. I didn't feel like changing up my foundation since I have sensitive skin and haven't broken out in a while, so I dug this out of my makeup cabinet and tried it again. Amazing results! My mineral foundation looks the same when I get home as when I first put it on. I don't notice any increase in oil or dryness or any other changes, just a stable base. It doesn't seem to be irritating my skin, either. I'm not sure if the travel size is still available, but I think it's perfect to start out with to see if you like it enough to repurchase. I am curious about the newer UD B6 spray, and the chill one for dry skin, but all nighter seems to be working for my dry-combo skin.