Vaseline Creamy Formula

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

White Petrolatum USP 30%, Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E Acetate, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylene Brassylate, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Titanium Dioxide

on 2/21/2006 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is pretty amazing (especially for $3). It is a somewhat heavy moisutrizer and it can be used just about anywhere. I've even used it on my face and had no problems. It is a little greasy at first, but eventually all you are left with is smooth, soft skin. I'd definitely repurchase this.

on 2/7/2006 10:23:00 AM

I have to thank all of the reviewers on this site. Time after time, I've used the reviews here to help me decide what products to purchase (and which ones not to purchase). Once again, the reviews were right on. I have very dry skin, but also very sensitive. I really wanted this primarily for my hands and feet, and it works beautifully. I had been using Aveda Hand Relief, which I really liked (and smells great), but it is $18 a tube! Why pay that when this works better, lasts longer and costs less than $4! I've also used it on my face occasionally, with no ill effects. Try it - you won't be disappointed.

on 11/20/2005 7:36:00 PM

I bought this because I was looking for a thick, creamy, fragrance-free lotion/cream that both my husband and I could use during the winter. I narrowed it down to this and two other creams and decided on this because one of the other creams contained mineral oil (which this doesn't) and the other came in a tub (I hate sharing creams that come in tubs!) so I went with the Vaseline. I am not disappointed! This is fragrance free, but has a very, very mild smell - it smells like petroleum jelly. You can't really smell it though unless you stick your nose very close to your skin. But it works really well. The skin on my hands gets dry because I wash them a lot, and after putting some of this on 2 hours ago (and washing twice since) they still feel really soft. It also has my pregnant belly feeling really soft. I thought it was a tad bit greasy when I first applied it, but was able to work it into my skin. Works well on dry lips too. I have tons and tons of scented lotions, but this will be my hg for days when I just want to be soft and fragrance-free. $2.89 at Target.

on 8/30/2005 6:08:00 PM

This works pretty well but is too stinky and perfumy-Does not smell like a nice clean smell, this stanks.

on 8/23/2005 9:50:00 PM

I was in the grocery store trying to find something else to try for my chapped lips. I just happened to look at this, I'm not sure why, the packaging is plain and blends in with other ho-hum items.. but DON'T PASS THIS UP!!! I bought a tube- thought, "what the heck, it's only like $3" I first used on my lips, it wasn't greasy and immediately sunk in and made my lips soft. Then I read the tube and saw you could use it on the rest of your face too. So I tried it.. I LOVE it! Better than a lot of high-end moisturizers that i've tried! Been using it for about a week, no breakouts and no flakies!! I also used it on my baby daughter's dry patches and it worked wonders! GO OUT AND GET THIS! The best, all purpose everywhere moisturizer! I'm going to try the one with cocoa butter too- cause we all know that cocoa butter is a great natural moisturizer too. HOLY GRAIL!! *oh yes, no funky medicinal regular vaseline smell! Another plus!*

on 7/24/2005 5:13:00 PM

I like this stuff. I know it's fragrance free but it smells like baby products to me. Personally, I like the scent, very light. I'm currently on RAM and this has really reduced the peeling to a minimum. I warm it up in my hands before I pat it onto my face. It does feel a little heavy but given some time, it will absorb into my skin. I wake up with soft, smooth skin, not shiny at all. Oh.. the cap is a little difficult to open. If you've got dry, flaky skin anywhere on your body, you should give it a try.

on 6/22/2005 5:40:00 AM

Terrific for softening my rough feet. Great on dry knees and elbows too.

on 6/14/2005 3:56:00 PM

All I can say is if you have dry skin on your face....run out NOW and buy this! I'm on my 4th tube...been using it a year now. Can't beat it at $3.99 a tube. I have dry skin and use this twice a day on my face and boy what a huge difference it makes when I wear it. No more flakies, no breakouts, even has Vit E in it! Better than any $100 face cream I've tried. Very small ingredients list and no pore clogging things. I'm so happy with it. Makes your skin baby soft.

on 5/28/2005 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

where would my skin be without this moisturizer??? it is absolutley perfect. the only thing that will cure the dry skin on my legs, feet and hands. i've even used it on my face on super dry days without breakouts!! i used to use body shop's mango body butter before discovering this product but found that it started to irritate my skin, probably as a result of the high fragrance content. this stuff is a quarter of the price and is even more effective. i can't say enough about this moisturizer!!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The regular vaseline was always never apealing to me.I found the cream is alot more useful for Intense dry areas of the skin.For creamy Mica color's in cosmetics This is wonderful.Great all around favorite from vaseline.

Top Rated Vaseline Products