April 20, 2014 | 1689 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to try this based on all the good reviews it received but this is not the color for me. On my NC30-35 skin it looks like I have a sunburn-I think it would work for me if it was less red and more pink. The price is great, and it is very pigmented, but the color just doesn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

GORGEOUS blush!

Wet n Wild is a fab brand with low, low prices, but high, high quality. This blush gives you a "just came in from the cold" flush. This blush will last you forever since you only need to slighly tap your brush to pick up the color. I doubt that you could use this up in a year even if you used it every day.

The packaging is ugly and cheap, but the product is fab. I can deal with cheap and ugly packaging since I am the only person who sees it anyway.

Wet n Wild is fast becoming my fave drugstore brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The color of this blush is very nice and can be worn with multiple makeup looks because it's very natural both in color and finish. One note; you must wear powder under this blush or it won't glide on well or last as long. I'm very happy with the silkiness of the powder, the color payoff and how long it lasts I just wish I could find more shades at my local Walgreens - they always seem to be sold out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by lyazzat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like bright colors on my cheeks since i leave my lips understated. I want some color so i usually use bright blush, and this wet'n'wild product is perfect. It is matte which i also like since i am oily. Staying power is very good too, I can identify color on my cheeks at the end of my day. Super! But be carefull it is very bright, i even use powder brush in order not to make my blush overdone. Use a light touch!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wasn't really in the market for another blush, but I came across this one the other day and decided to pick it up. I'm so glad I did, as it's quickly become one of my very favorites! I absolutely love the color on me. (I'm very fair, kind of pinky-neutral) It's a lovely rosey pink. The formula is lovely, very soft and almost buttery, like the color icon shadows. You don't need to use much and it blends very nicely, leaving a very natural but pretty glow. I love it and would definitely buy again, if I ever used it up. You get a big amount for a great price! Very much worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by pinkhart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This HG material. By far, one of the best blushes out there. W'n'W, you've come a looong way!! It is a beautiful pink kind of mauvey color. You dont need alot bcs like all the color icon line, a little goes a long way. Great color payoff, lasts all day. Packaging and brush are ehh but who cares. This baby really delivers. I use mine with my beautblender and the results are spectacular. Def recommended and def buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by xzombiecourtneyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

BEST BLUSH I HAVE EVER USED! I actually bought it for about $2.99 and I must say, this is SO good! There is seriously no point in buying high end blushes when you could get this one. I wasn't sure I'd like the color on my cheeks but it looks so nice! I only have to tap my brush in it 3 times for each cheek. It comes out pretty strong! Definitely consider buying this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by purpleshoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very pretty colour. It's very, very pigmented, so I have to be super careful not to overdo it, because it's easy to do. Just a tiny bit on each cheek and lots of blending, and I have a very healthy glow. This product is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 2:49:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

first of all this has a ton of product and its very pigmented. its right up there with my nars blushes. its very easy for me to over do this so i use a 187 brush (duo fiber brush) and it gives me a soft even pop of pink color. the brush it comes with is slightly angled and sits below the product, i would only consider this for touchups but it lasts all day so theirs no need to. rather than adding the brush i would like it to be full on product. i got this for only 2.99$ at winco and im so glad i took a chance on it without checking up on it here. their color icon stuff is amazing <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely dark pinkish/plummy blush that I had looked over until reading reviews on here. I love WnW blushes but for some reason I never picked up this one for I thought it would be too much for my NC20 complexion. When I first tried it with a regular blush brush, it was way brighter than I wanted so I quit using it for awhile. I finally picked up a stipping brush and tried it today....*love*! It gives me a healthy flushed glow, gorgeous and only $3. HE quality.