December 23, 2014 | 1630 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I like this blush a lot. On me, it's a neutral to cool pink that goes with a variety of looks. It's really pigmented; I dab my brush in the blush once or twice and that's enough for one cheek. This is a good value and for $3, worth trying. Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WOWOWOWOW! how can people dislike these blushes?? i can see everyone being able to use & appreciate these but i guess to each their own but as an only drugstore/cheap makeup lover Ive appreciated WNW new releases/formulas since now i will never yearn to spend 20x more money for something just like it.. HE makeup isnt all its hyped up to be most of the time for me...
=PRICE/AVAILABILITY=
The WetnWild Coloricon Blushes are available wherever your WNW products are sold. Mainly in drugstores like Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid as well as some Walmarts. This will vary depending on your location as well as price. The price is typically only $2.99!! super cheap & affordable for the most pigmented blushes from the drugstore, its unreal! if wnw can charge this, how come other companies cant? Also the price can vary with sales/discounts. Which makes it even better!
=SHADE/FORMULA/PERFORMANCE=
The WNW Coloricon blushes as i stated, are the best & most pigmented blushes from the drugstore! The formula is also amazing! The blushes are soft, pressed well & are the smooth as butter in powder form. The apply so nicely & blend great. For those girls like myself that have super pale vampire skin i suggest either using the lightest touch of blush or even better a duo fiber brush & then a kabuki to blend it out. This is needed since all 4 colors are super duper pigmented. Thats why i suggets these for all from the light to dark skin tones, they will show up. Some may be lighter or darker on the cheeks but all 4 colors are super pretty. Heather Silk is probably my fav of all since its the brightest of the 4 and its matte fuschia pink. Its amazing on my cheeks since it makes me look healthy & like i laughed for hours. I love it! Its a great blush to add to your collection. Its a medium toned fushica pink w/ purple cool undertones to it w/ no shimmer. BEAUTIFUL!!! Its performance is also great! it stays put for hours & hours with little to almost no fading. this will also depend on your skin type. I have normal to dry skin.i also use face primer & most of the time a cream blush but i find w/ these super pigmented blushes, they are best on their own on my skin. This will stay put for over 8 hrs & still look great! Best blush from drugstore in my opinion. Def try Heather Silk..its so pretty!
=PACKAGING=
The WetnWild Coloricon blushes come in a hard sturdy plastic compact. The lid is see thru w/ sticker w/ shade name on it at top and the back is black with a sticker w/ info, labeling & logo. The lid opens & shuts easily. Its not the best packaging but it holds/stores the blush safely & ive traveled w/ these & theyve held up w/ no cracking. The pan size is decent size. I wish they'd just quit giving us crappy brushes but it comes w/ one if needed. Its pretty crappy. i threw mine out. The pan is square shaped & trust me it will last forever since you only need to tap lightly for both cheeks. ive yet to hit pan on any of mine. The blush itself has a swirled patterned/engravement on top. it does not run the whole way thru but its still so pretty that i almost dont want to disturb it.
Overall, This is such a gorgeous pretty amazing blush!!! will i repurchasing?? um, heck ya!! these are the best & i will continue to pray that WNW will give us all more shades in this range to buy. These are awesome! and no more Limited Edition items, its annoying since hardly noone can get them.. Give us some more of these super amazing blushes!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by windson2279

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This blush is so pigmented and gorgous. I think people leaving bad reviews are just being snobby about it. Honestly, it has the same if not more pigment as a MAC blush, it jus has cheap packaging and u have to use a light hand or it can be too much. But what do u expect for the cheap price you pay?
This is one of the only drugstore blushes that show up on my tan NC40 skin without having to build it up. It really is worth the try :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by silverd12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Being really fair skinned, I have trouble finding a good blush. If I go too light, it does not show up. If I go too dark, I look like a clown. Also, I have tried the small rectangle blushes from Cover girl. I don't feel like they show up on my skin (the light colors) and I too afraid to go any darker. However, I love this blush. I don't like to pay a lot of $$ for makeup, so this is the best stuff I have ever used. The palette is big so it is easy to control how much you put on the brush. I usually use a angled brush to put it on, then use a fan brush to sweep off any excess. The color is visible but does not over power my face. Being on a really tight budget, and just really getting into makeup, this is really great for beginners or even experts. Will be repurchasing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my fav DS blushes, actually I like *very few* DS blushes. This is a very pretty rosey pink matte blush.It gives a wonderful healthy, natural glow to ur complexion and is highly pigmented, so u only need a tiny bit. I'm NC35 & this suits me well. My mom is quite fair (NC10/15 ) & it also looks great on her. Yes, the packaging is cheap & ugly, WnW has to cut their costs somewhere so they can bring us good quality DS products for so cheap. I think this cost me $1.99. Well, these WnW powder products can break easily, as they are soft powders. Many reviewers have noted this. However, I DO tote mine around with me as well. I keep it in my make up compartment of my purse, which is a little zippered pouch, and it hasn't broken yet. I've had it for months. I LOVE how soft, blendable, and pigmented WnW blushes are. Worth the 2 bucks. And if mine broke, I'd just go buy a new one and spend 2 more whole dollars lol. I rarely give 5 stars unless something is completely amazing, but it's def good, especially for a DS blush.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by misanders

I purchased this and used it 3 times. I put it in my makeup bag and walked to the car, in that time it broke. It was cheap and this shows why. I'd much rather spend the money for it to last forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to try this based on all the good reviews it received but this is not the color for me. On my NC30-35 skin it looks like I have a sunburn-I think it would work for me if it was less red and more pink. The price is great, and it is very pigmented, but the color just doesn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

GORGEOUS blush!

Wet n Wild is a fab brand with low, low prices, but high, high quality. This blush gives you a "just came in from the cold" flush. This blush will last you forever since you only need to slighly tap your brush to pick up the color. I doubt that you could use this up in a year even if you used it every day.

The packaging is ugly and cheap, but the product is fab. I can deal with cheap and ugly packaging since I am the only person who sees it anyway.

Wet n Wild is fast becoming my fave drugstore brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The color of this blush is very nice and can be worn with multiple makeup looks because it's very natural both in color and finish. One note; you must wear powder under this blush or it won't glide on well or last as long. I'm very happy with the silkiness of the powder, the color payoff and how long it lasts I just wish I could find more shades at my local Walgreens - they always seem to be sold out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by lyazzat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like bright colors on my cheeks since i leave my lips understated. I want some color so i usually use bright blush, and this wet'n'wild product is perfect. It is matte which i also like since i am oily. Staying power is very good too, I can identify color on my cheeks at the end of my day. Super! But be carefull it is very bright, i even use powder brush in order not to make my blush overdone. Use a light touch!