eos Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

3.5

Active ingredients: Homosalate 8.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%, Octocrylene 2.75%. Inactive ingredients: Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D’abeille), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Component of Natural Flavor.

on 4/23/2013 9:10:00 PM

I'll admit, it made my lips look a tad dry at first, but after you warm the sphere up in your hands for a little bit, it applies nicely and smoothly. I love that it has SPF 15, too!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

First, the design of this product made the lip balm difficult to use, especially as you get closer to the bottom. You cannot use the last of the lip balm unless you first put it on your finger (a little unsanitary and defeats the purpose of having it in an applicable form. Second, the lip balm is pretty waxy and leaves your lips feeling waxy rather than moisturized. I would rather use another lip balm that leaves my lips moisturized and protected from the sun rather than a lip balm that appeals to its consumers through packaging rather than their product.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This one is my favorite out of all the eos balms. It goes on very thick and waxy. Some may find that to be a con, but I love it because the moisturizing feeling lasts a long time. It doesn't feel slippery like other balms. and it also smells great!

on 2/27/2013 4:48:00 AM

Terrible terrible lip balm. I bought it because of the cute packaging and it dries my lips out.

on 2/21/2013 7:26:00 PM

This is my second favorite out of the EOS lip balms!!!! (first being summer fruit) i love the scent of this!!!!!!! it smells just like a lemon star burst!!! it is awesome and great for the morning and summer since it's citrus! especially summer because it happens it have an SPF of 15 which is really nice to have in a lip balm! i couldn't find this anywhere in store's so i had to order this online because i really wanted to try it and the shipping was mega expensive! so that is why i rated the price so high! usually in stores they are less than 5 dollars. Besides the fact of the expensive shipping this product was for sure worth it! if you love lemon you will love this for sure!

on 2/19/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

It is a pretty decent product. I love the smell, it is a pretty nice moisterizer, but you have to re-apply ALOT...It is a hassle. Even though it is cheap, why waste $3? I definately recommend Maybelline Baby Lips, or (suprisingly enough) A Wet 'N' Wild Lip balm.

on 2/18/2013 5:14:00 PM

This is a pretty good lip balm, but I buy it because I really like the flavor. It does work pretty well, too.

on 2/16/2013 5:22:00 PM

I bought the pink one. Strawberry I think. I bought it exclusively for my purse as all my purse accessories and items are all pink so I thought what the heck. And it was cute. As for a balm.. it's not the best and not the worst. It's a fun novelty item. When my lips need urgent care I ALWAYS turn to Carmex.

Beauty Tip... I always put a slathering of Carmex on my lips as soon as I get up so my lips are soft and ready for lipstick when it's time for makeup.

on 2/16/2013 5:12:00 PM

I bought this lip balm after watching many people on YouTube rave about how it was the most moisturizing balm they have ever used. On top of that I was drawn in on the cute spherical packaging, but I have learned to not buy based on packaging. The product itself isn't the best lip balm or the most moisturizing, it has a weird waxy feel on the lips. The scent isn't hateful but it does taste like watered down lemonade. The problem I have come to realize with the packaging is after you use the sphere down flat it become harder to apply without getting past your lips. I'm going to stick to lip balms in a stick or squeeze tube form from now on and I'm glad I only bought just one.

on 1/21/2013 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

As a working mom, with two dry skin prone young boys and a monster work/family purse this balm ROCKS. It's bright color and shape make it easy to find in a bottomless pit bag. The boys and I love the scent and it does what it's supposed to. My lips stay soft when its worn alone. It works on the boys in the cold, and its a good primer for other lip products. Note though - one swipe won't cut it. Five to six, then smack those lips. Enjoy!

Popular Lip Treatments