December 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by AlexisCarlin

This is my second favorite out of the EOS lip balms!!!! (first being summer fruit) i love the scent of this!!!!!!! it smells just like a lemon star burst!!! it is awesome and great for the morning and summer since it's citrus! especially summer because it happens it have an SPF of 15 which is really nice to have in a lip balm! i couldn't find this anywhere in store's so i had to order this online because i really wanted to try it and the shipping was mega expensive! so that is why i rated the price so high! usually in stores they are less than 5 dollars. Besides the fact of the expensive shipping this product was for sure worth it! if you love lemon you will love this for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by AlliBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

It is a pretty decent product. I love the smell, it is a pretty nice moisterizer, but you have to re-apply ALOT...It is a hassle. Even though it is cheap, why waste $3? I definately recommend Maybelline Baby Lips, or (suprisingly enough) A Wet 'N' Wild Lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by nikihc

This is a pretty good lip balm, but I buy it because I really like the flavor. It does work pretty well, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Primpology

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought the pink one. Strawberry I think. I bought it exclusively for my purse as all my purse accessories and items are all pink so I thought what the heck. And it was cute. As for a balm.. it's not the best and not the worst. It's a fun novelty item. When my lips need urgent care I ALWAYS turn to Carmex.

Beauty Tip... I always put a slathering of Carmex on my lips as soon as I get up so my lips are soft and ready for lipstick when it's time for makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by AmandaMARi

I bought this lip balm after watching many people on YouTube rave about how it was the most moisturizing balm they have ever used. On top of that I was drawn in on the cute spherical packaging, but I have learned to not buy based on packaging. The product itself isn't the best lip balm or the most moisturizing, it has a weird waxy feel on the lips. The scent isn't hateful but it does taste like watered down lemonade. The problem I have come to realize with the packaging is after you use the sphere down flat it become harder to apply without getting past your lips. I'm going to stick to lip balms in a stick or squeeze tube form from now on and I'm glad I only bought just one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a working mom, with two dry skin prone young boys and a monster work/family purse this balm ROCKS. It's bright color and shape make it easy to find in a bottomless pit bag. The boys and I love the scent and it does what it's supposed to. My lips stay soft when its worn alone. It works on the boys in the cold, and its a good primer for other lip products. Note though - one swipe won't cut it. Five to six, then smack those lips. Enjoy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

This was an okay lip balm. I love the Sweet Mint flavor, and I thought I'd give Lemon Drop a chance. While it is a pretty good lip balm, I find it's not as moisturizing as the others and that it seemingly dries out if you don't use it enough. Smells and tastes good though, but I don't think I'll repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

None of these lip balms work for me. They make my lips extremely chapped and dry. This one just turned out to be the worst one. It doesn't go on smoothly and it takes awhile to at least get a full coating over your lips. As much I'm trying to make the switch to natural and organic products, this doesn't do anything for my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by jesgot57

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have never been very picky with my lip balms, and every night I use a thick lip balm before I go to bed. With this said, I loved this lip balm! The smell was amazing, the packing was super cute, and it did a great job for the purpose I needed it to serve, which was to keep my lips moisturizers during the day before I applied my thicker balm at night.
Not only did I love the product, but it last me a good 4 months! Which is a long time for the amount of times a day I applied this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Rain112

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not gonna lie- for a while, I was obsessed with this product. I thought it was the cutest thing, and the sweet lemon smell was appealing! But after a few months, I want nothing to do with it. The product was never an extremely good lip moisturizer, but soon, it made my lips crack, and look really gross and disgusting- like I had just woken up! >.< The smell was too sweet & strong, and got on my nerves. The shape is pretty cute (although it's large, circular and bulky, so you can't just put it in your pants pocket and go without having a weird shape and a uncomfortable time sitting down) but the product itself sucks now, and I don't like this particular one at all- the only other one I have is Summer Fruit, which oddly enough, is pretty good at smoothing my lips, and the smell isn't THAT bad.