April 19, 2014 | 1086 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Blush - Santa Rose 001

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by oxxoxxoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great blush! It's subtle, but looks really refreshing and absolutely natural on me. I like it so much, i've ditched my NARS, Body Shop, ELF's blushes and bought two of these - one in Santa Rose and another one in Bronze.
It's really cheap and I love the packaging - no excessive plastic, so it takes up minimal space, but at the same time stores enough product to last you forever.
The texture is smooth, silky and quite matte. Can't comment on the staying powder, since no blush stays on my oily skin even with primer underneath, but it's an excellent blush and i will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by timothybcat

I was actually really surprised when I looked at the back of this compact to write this review. "Lasting Finish"? Um, no. That's actually my only problem with this product. I'm happy as all get-out with it because it was so hard to find such a pale blush. I think everyone wants everything pigmented, pigmented pigmented! these days and blush colors are deeper than I need for everyday wear. Santa Rose is a very pale peach, so with one swipe of your brush it probably won't show unless you're very pale (like me) or very very dark. I even have to layer quite a bit to get the amount of color I like, but it's worth it because I love the color and slightly dewy finish. But like I said, it's not a product I would describe as "lasting". But I paid four bucks for it, so it's a worthwhile purchase. UPDATE: Still not much luck with the staying power, but I reach for this blush every single day. And I NEVER wear products over and over again like that. It evens out and neutralizes the redness in my cheeks, as well as imparting a slight muted peach flush. It's also dewy enough that it would probably be a gorgeous highlighter for tanned and darker-skinned ladies. If it wasn't for the lack of staying power, this would absolutely be my HG blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by mchema

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love all the Rimmel blushes. I have Santa Rose, Berry, and Pink Sorbet. These wear well and the pigmentation is nice. I do not find them chalky but I am very fair so it can be hard for me to tell on some products. The packaging is nothing to write home about but for 4.99 as long as it doesn't fall apart I don't care.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I decided to try this based on all the great reviews. I was very disappointed, in the pan this looked like a very pretty natural pink color and I thought it would look great on my fair skin. After applying one layer of this I could hardly tell it was even there. So I tried layering it but then it just looked chalky and dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by KristaniA

My favorite go-to blush... EVER! On me, it shows up more as peachy than pink and that's exactly how I like it. The color is subtle and great for any occasions. It's easy to apply with a fluffy brush and I can build up on the color. This blush is THE BOMB! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I'm not really one for blush but when I do wear it I wear this. Its so soft and gives me a hint of color nothing ridiculous which is what I've always been scared of. This truely is a beautiful color and is very subtle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Santa Rose is a nice pale rose color, buildable, natural. It's a good go-to shade in my collection because it's safe and goes with most makeup looks. My biggest complaint is that it is not long lasting - I need to reapply every 2 to 4 hours.

I gave this blush three lippies but it's not *bad*. It's just not remarkable or groundbreaking, IMHO. It's good, not great, not an outstanding shade. I'd buy it again just for the convenience factor, but it doesn't have the pop and long-lasting finish I'm looking for in a natural blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by dewdrop

Just adding to the positive reviews of this product! I used to have "Petal" by Elizabeth Arden, which was the perfect delicate rose shade for fair complexions, but after I used it UP (something we makeup hounds don't often do) I decided to replace it with something more affordable. Santa Rose is just right. I just like Rimmel products period!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Man, I should have known better than to buy the hype and believe in a drugstore blush. The only drugstore blush I've used, ever, that wasn't disappointing, was Milani's baked blush. This one.. just chalky. The color is a decent, flattering, dusty rose, but the actual consistency is just not up to my blush-standards. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by wblassingame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! Great price nice colors and it's pretty pigmented but also buildable, I plan on buying more colors!!!