October 2, 2014 | 986 users online

Eye Primer - Palladio - Herbal Eyeshadow Primer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

This primer is definitely better then using nothing. It brightens eye shadows but some sill crease when using it. I don't like the packaging as one cannot use up the product. The amount is also too small.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 3:40:00 AM More reviews by DollFace0011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

FIND IT AT: Sally beauty supply or ULTA

PRICE: $7-8 (7.19 at Sallyís with card/ 7.99 without card also 7.99 at ulta)

JíADORE
1. CHEAP: Compared to UDPP or TFSI this is a half the cost. And this product works as well if not better than UDPP or TFSI. I donít think many people will try this because letís face it some people are product snobs but I donít hate because while youíre spending that extra money I get to save some and keep these gems for myself. :)

2. CONSISTENCY: Is very creamy, easy to apply, and a little goes a long way. No creasing and lasts a long time. I have dry skin and this works amazing for me. TFSI is a better primer for dry skin then UDPP better for oily skin. I have found from friends and other reviewers with both dry and oily eyelids do well with this primer. Also, I know many makeup artists who use this product over UDPP and TFSI.

JE DETESTE/ DEAL-BREAKERS:
1. PACKAGING: Many people may not like the packaging. Yes it can be hard to know how much product you have or have left. And it does feel like you canít get to all the product because you have to dig with your want to get it out. I do wish it was in a tube just like many other reviewers. However, I donít mind so much that I would stop buying it. Plus if drop my primer or throw it in a bag I donít have to worry about the tube being squished.

2. LASTING POWER: I use this primer everyday religiously. On my cheap, expensive, matte, shimmery, powdery, or wet when using this primer the color stays on. So in terms of lasting power for e/s I have no problem. But I have found I have had to replace my primer more times than I would TFSI. Palladio is .17 oz (5 ml) compared to TFSI .35 oz (10ml) and UDPP .34 oz. However that is not a deal-breaker for me, considering even at 8.00 a pop if I bought two, together I would have .34 oz of product and still save 2.00 since both TFSI and UDPP is 18.00 each.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by makeuplegend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic eye primer, especially because it's so cheap! I tried this out in my quest to find something more reasonably priced and with a better container than UDPP and something that worked better than TFSI. This is it! This primer keeps my eyeshadow on all day, doesn't dry out or irritate my lids, and makes my eyeshadow vibrant. The price is fantastic, and even though it's in a tube, it does not have that weird shape of UDPP. This can be picked up at Sally Beauty Supply, and I'd definitely say it's worth giving it a shot. I've tried several other primers after I've found this one, and I've always come back to this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by RitzToRubble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This primer made my eyeshadows look better when I applied them. Few hours latter, my eyeshadows were almost gone and they creased too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This is an OK alternative to Urban Decay primer potion, but it didn't give me as long wear, and after a couple of tries I realized it was causing these funny raised bumps on my eyelids. I know every product probably gives somebody a bad reaction, but I just wanted to mention it here. I have never had that problem with UDPP or other cream eye products.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by JelliBelli247

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product on a whim after seeing a youtube guru (emilynoel)
rave about it. I have been through tons of primers including the all to infamous udpp and too-faced shad ins, and nothing has worked for me.
I have incredibly oily lids and I have never been able to wear more then a brow highlight and one lid color before because my shadows would all crease and then blend together into one shade within minutes of applying them. The first time I tried this I was impressed. Even with the two color look by the end of the day it usually looked smudged and raggedy. I used this and it stayed fresh and new looking through my 18 hour day. Thinking maybe it was a fluke, I tried it the next day and then the next. Finally I plucked up the courage to try a 4 color look and WOOT! no creasing and no smudging or budging or blending etc. My one lil complaint is the doe foot applicator and tube packaging it comes in. I really wish this was in a squeeze tube where I know I am getting all the product out. Would def recommend this to everyone I know.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by BarkleyJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

So far so good! I used this today with my Wet and Wild shadows and they looked just as intense at 5:30PM as they did at 7AM. The big test will come tomorrow when I use this with my Maybelline Natural Smokes shadows that basically disappeared off my eyelids yesterday.

I also tried something different this morning - I almost always put foundation on my lids and then shadow. This morning I skipped the foundation on my lids and only used the primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by heather6276

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great primer! I got mine at Sally's for only $8. There have been some comments about this not blending the shadow well. I just use a flesh colored shadow over my entire lid first and that takes care of any blending problems you may have (I use a WnW single shadow I got for .49). My shadow lasted all day, over 12 hours and there was little, if any creasing. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by bisco

I bought this to replace my e.l.f eye primer, it's pretty comparable, but I'd have to say it's a tad better possibly. I get a smoother surface when I apply eyeshadow. The tube is dark though, and really small. With my e.l.f, I could see what I had left. This, I can't:/ Overall, the formula is wonderful. I'd still like to try urban decay, one day, though. But for right now, this does really well!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by bubblez9318

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this yesterday for my homecoming. My eyeshadow always creases a few hours after applying, and I wanted it to last all night. The price is awesome, compared to UDPP and TFSI. The packaging is the only downfall. My makeup didn't crease all night, and lasted until I took it off in the morning. I would definitely purchase this product again.