MAC Chromagraphic Pencil NC15/NW20

4.6

INGREDIENTS: HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES [] TRIETHYLHEXANOIN [] BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D’ABEILLE [] RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL [] DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXAHYDROXYSTEARATE/HEXASTEARATE/HEXAROSINATE [] COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE [] OZOKERITE [] LECITHIN [] TIN OXIDE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] CITRIC ACID [] [ /- MICA [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000) [] BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) [] BLACK 2 (CI 77266) [] BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) [] BRONZE POWDER (CI 77400) [] CARMINE (CI 75470) [] CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289) [] CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) [] COPPER POWDER (CI 77400) [] FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) [] FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) [] MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) [] RED 6 (CI 15850) [] RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850) [] RED 7 (CI 15850) [] RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850) [] RED 21 LAKE (CI 45380) [] RED 22 LAKE (CI 45380) [] RED 27 LAKE (CI 45410) [] RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410) [] RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360) [] RED 40 LAKE (CI 16035) [] YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) [] YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985) [] ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

The perfect waterline color. I'm very pleased that MAC finally released an eye pencil like this because I could never find any eyeliner in drugstores or online that compared. The color instantly brightens up your eyes, and matches with endless eye looks- from neutral, bright or intense. There are some days that I have dark lid and crease color going on, adding a dark eyeliner can be to harsh sometimes and I was using a white eyeliner (MAC's fascinating- which I love to!) however, some days white would look a bit to stark- so I decided I would try this....the reviews convinced me I would be getting a fab product :) This gives you a fresh, awake look that is more subtle then a white eyeliner. I personally have no issues with waterline colors fading on myself, and this products does not budge all day- so I think it could work for anyone. I'm so happy I purchased this. Its also great under your brow for a more defined brow line and can be used as a lipliner to prevent feathering - you'll love it ♥

on 5/7/2010 12:48:00 PM

Saw all the great reviews and realized that I might be missing out on a good product that would be hard to find later. Went on line - they were sold out and so drove to Macy's and voila - they had it! I have been using it in the corners of my eyes and on my lower water line. Love it. Stays on for a long time and would just be great to carry around with you to freshen up your eyes - easy way to brighten up your look as the day goes on. Easy to carry and use - great pay off!

on 5/7/2010 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this pencil specifically because it seemed to be perfect for lining the waterline. Its not an unnatural stark white, but its light enough to make the eyes appear more awake. Its lasted quite a while on my water line and it applies smoothly. Great pencil from MAC!!

on 5/7/2010 3:01:00 AM

received this today along with sun and sand eyeshdow and marine life highlight powder, happy with the pencil, its looks more natural for the day than fascinating. sun and san eyeshadow is a nice medium peach, the marine life powder reminds me of style blush, the packaging is nice actually, i bought this online when it came out on monday by tuesday morning it had sold out, it looked too nice to use but i buy products to enjoy not sit in their box.

on 5/6/2010 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yah..I agree with everyone else. This is a great little pencil. I am an NC25 or C3 in Face and Body and I thought that the NC30 pencil would be for me. Unfortunately, they were sold out so I bought the last NC15 ....I thought it would be too lite for me. Low and behold, it is the pefect shade. On the waterline and inner corners, it brightens up your eye. It not shocking but you can definitely see a difference. I also used this to cover my acne scars and it worked pretty well. Might be better than my pricey Cleu de Peau concealer (although I havent tried putting it under my usual foundation). Also, the box says not for use in lip area. However, I can see this working to define the outer part of the lip.

on 5/5/2010 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Amazing staying power! I use this to brighten my eyes by applying to my waterline. It stays on really well throughout the day when no other liner can deal with my sensitive watery eyes. I even slept with it on and it was intact 3hrs later. The colour is so great for a natural look and I hope MAC will bring more colours into the collection. Definitely recommend as its such a special product.

on 4/27/2010 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

What took a cosmetic company so long to come out with a pencil like this? This pencil is PERFECT! It is everything I ever wanted for brightening my eye area! I won't bore you with all the inferior pencil names I have tried, but white ones were strange looking and "too" white, while gold and champagne-colored ones either looked "odd," or disappeared from my waterline before I got out the front door. This Chromagraphic pencil is the *perfect* color for highlighting my inner eye corners without frost & sparkles; for lower lash inner rims (waterline); and for separating that line on the outer eye corners between the top and bottom liner. (Hard to explain... but I've seen youtube videos on the technique.) I haven't tried this as a brow highlight yet, but I'm sure it will be great for that purpose, too. As for durability, well, mine doesn't last for countless hours on my waterline, probably because it is allergy season and my eyes are more teary than usual. But it does last long enough to rate this a "5" according to my standards and because of my problems (allergies). But it did last long on my inner eye corners, so I know this is a great pencil. I would DEFINITELY repurchase.

on 4/27/2010 1:42:00 PM

I purchased this yesterday and my MAC was already sold out so i had to run to Macy's. I am so glad i purchased this because it's SO SO creamy! it goes on like butter and actually lasts on the waterline!! it's perfect for my skin tone since i am a nw15. it makes my eyes look awake it's not as harsh as a white liner which is why i love it so much. I also used this as a highlight for my brow bone and it looks great there as well, definitely worth the price!

on 4/27/2010 1:27:00 AM

I love this pencil for the waterline!!! It is amazing! I love the color, the creamness of the pencil. It is so easy to apply. I do need to get a backup of it. I used it everyday since i bought it and i like how it helps me look more awake. This one is a winner! I am glad that at least it will be available at PRO MAC stores later in the summer, just in case i do not get a backup.

on 4/25/2010 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Admittedly, the MUA at the MAC counter talked me into this one, so I bought it on a whim but I'm really glad I did.
I applied this along my waterline with just my everyday go-to makeup, and this really made my eyes appear brighter and bigger.
Also, I fell asleep face first into a pillow for a nap and it was still there an hour later, in tact. Er, the rest of my makeup wasn't, but that's not the point.
I recommend.