July 23, 2014 | 2018 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by peacelovepaws

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I selected YES for would you buy this product again because I have! This is a MUST have polish for any gals collection! It applies like a dream and the color is off the charts!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

ABSOLUTLEY loooove this color! I have been looking for a blurple color for soo long but all i could ever find was these daaark colors that were almost black and I was getting soo frustrated so I got on ebay and looked around and found this and oh em gee I looove this color.. its everything ive been looking for.. I cant wait until i go to town so I can go to walgreens and buy like every bottle LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 6:03:00 AM More reviews by DiscoverBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous blue! The pictures show it to be a cobalt blue, but in real life it has some hints of periwinkle/lavender in the color. I think that makes it a very wearable color, and can suit many kinds of skintones. It's very cheap, so what have you got to lose? Go and get yourself one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been making the rounds on YouTube, so I grabbed a bottle. It showed up more purple than blue. I used it with my Sechevite topcoat which gives a lot of shine, but for some reason the matte color felt flat. Maybe I got a bad bottle. It's pretty, but I didn't fall head over heels for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

This is a beautiful bright blue color, perfect for the summer. You only need one coat, but I always use two to ensure lasting power. I didn't like the size of the brush, but this polish still gets 5 stars from me. Inexpensive, pretty, and has a high shine. I need to try out more colors from this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Striking cobalt blue. I looked for a color like this for some time and was fooled by a few that looked like it in the bottle, but were off on the nail. It's just super opaque and almost neon, without being neon, and it has an undertone of purple under certain lighting which I really like. I use two coats and a top coat and it lasts about 3 days before starting to chip. It's not a very long lasting polish and when i start picking at my nails it very easily lifts, but if I can stop myself from messing w it, it lasts a whole week before looking totally raggedy (like most polishes I top off w a top coat of seche vite). If you've been on the hunt for a bright, true blue this is it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by erin38

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only shade of blue I've found that is true to color and that looks good on me. I usually use three coats to make it really pop. It's vibrant and makes a statement without shimmer or glitter which seems to be taking over many polishes. I always get compliments when I wear this color. It's also long-lasting and rarely chips; I've had this color on my toes for a little over a week with no chipping!

I gave Pacific Blue a median rating on price and packaging simply because lately I've been using the Wet 'n Wild MegaLast Salon Polish which is $1.99 and has a very easy to use curved brush. Other than those two things, this is one of my absolute favorite Sally Hansen polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by digitaldetritus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is THE blue for me!!! I have been looking and looking and bought some of the more expensive brands (like Rescue Beauty Lounge IKB 2012 -- ouch, SUPER expensive) and just couldn't find the color I was looking for. Who knew it would end up being a $2.50 Sally Hansen bottle from Ulta! So bright, goes on super easy and lasted almost a week for me. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by busymommy

No......no.......no........why the change of color?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by lleewwiiss11

I LOVE THIS COLOR! you'd never expect what goes onto your nails, it's an almost neon cobalt blue. the only thing about this is it stays on like a neon does...not long at all :( still gorgeous though and super cheap!