Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

4.6

on 12/7/2012 8:48:00 PM

I absolutely love this colour. I went out to find a bright royal blue, and first looked to Essie's Butler Please, but it was pretty expensive so I didn't buy it. That's when I found this wonderful polish!! It is a perfect dupe of the Essie, at a quarter of the price (literally!). For 1.99 I purchased Pacific Blue and I love it. It's a beautiful creamy blue that is opaque in two coats, and lasts forever with a shiny topcoat. Can't rave enough about this product. I bought 3 more and gave them to a few of my friends too!

on 11/2/2012 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Beautiful blue that applies perfectly and dries to a shiny finish.

on 10/23/2012 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great for a summer pedicure. Vibrant at first but then gets a little dark. overall for the price its a nice polish to have for a fun change

on 10/17/2012 7:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this colour when I first put it on. It's so easy to apply in just one coat. The colour is true to the bottle (at first) and wears great. The only problem that I have with it is if you wear it for more than a week or so (I do this on my toes often) the colour gets darker over time.

on 10/17/2012 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous blue! Just so so so pretty! App and wear are great. It's also cheap and very widely available. Will purchase again if/when I run out.

on 10/16/2012 8:36:00 PM

Awesome color, it is what I think of when I picture summer. This bright blue is amazing the formula is rather thick so the nail polish could almost go on with one coat. I don't know if it is just the bottle that I got but the smell is TERRIBLE! I am pretty sure it is just my bottle though because no one else seems to notice any smell with their bottle. Sometimes this polish can bubble and clump but nothing a little careful application cannot fix.

on 10/11/2012 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this is a great color for the summer. it is a bright blue electric purpley blue. you can easily get away with one coat but i always do two! let it dry really well between coats or else it will make weird little bubbles on the nail. i still love it! deff recommend

on 10/9/2012 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I absolutely fell in love with this color this summer, but didn't love the formula so I bought a few other versions in a similar hue. You can find swatches of this all over the place, but I'll add that it's a bright cyan blue with a touch of white that gives it a very slight purple tinge. I do find that some of that nuance is lost on the nail, however, and it dries darker than it looks in the bottle.

I ended up with Nails, Inc. Baker Street, Color Club Insta-This and Julep Taylor. Baker Street and Insta-This are nearly identical - both are bright cobalts but lack the whitish purple tinge so dry to a true blue hue. Taylor has more purple than Pacific Blue, taking it into blurple territory. It is my favorite of the bunch but not a dupe for SH.

I also bought Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like, which in photo swatches looks like a similar shade. It's gorgeous, but a much darker version, and a true blurple. The formula is fantastic and unlike other blues, I was able to easily clean it off my cuticles and skin after application. However, being much darker, it doesn't quite fit into this category - I just wanted to add it here in case others are considering purchasing it.

on 10/7/2012 10:33:00 PM

I selected YES for would you buy this product again because I have! This is a MUST have polish for any gals collection! It applies like a dream and the color is off the charts!

ABSOLUTLEY loooove this color! I have been looking for a blurple color for soo long but all i could ever find was these daaark colors that were almost black and I was getting soo frustrated so I got on ebay and looked around and found this and oh em gee I looove this color.. its everything ive been looking for.. I cant wait until i go to town so I can go to walgreens and buy like every bottle LOL

Popular Polishes