January 25, 2015 | 1507 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this colour when I first put it on. It's so easy to apply in just one coat. The colour is true to the bottle (at first) and wears great. The only problem that I have with it is if you wear it for more than a week or so (I do this on my toes often) the colour gets darker over time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 6:18:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous blue! Just so so so pretty! App and wear are great. It's also cheap and very widely available. Will purchase again if/when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by dsqrd44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Awesome color, it is what I think of when I picture summer. This bright blue is amazing the formula is rather thick so the nail polish could almost go on with one coat. I don't know if it is just the bottle that I got but the smell is TERRIBLE! I am pretty sure it is just my bottle though because no one else seems to notice any smell with their bottle. Sometimes this polish can bubble and clump but nothing a little careful application cannot fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Sarahgobe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a great color for the summer. it is a bright blue electric purpley blue. you can easily get away with one coat but i always do two! let it dry really well between coats or else it will make weird little bubbles on the nail. i still love it! deff recommend

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by mulletoftruth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I absolutely fell in love with this color this summer, but didn't love the formula so I bought a few other versions in a similar hue. You can find swatches of this all over the place, but I'll add that it's a bright cyan blue with a touch of white that gives it a very slight purple tinge. I do find that some of that nuance is lost on the nail, however, and it dries darker than it looks in the bottle.

I ended up with Nails, Inc. Baker Street, Color Club Insta-This and Julep Taylor. Baker Street and Insta-This are nearly identical - both are bright cobalts but lack the whitish purple tinge so dry to a true blue hue. Taylor has more purple than Pacific Blue, taking it into blurple territory. It is my favorite of the bunch but not a dupe for SH.

I also bought Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like, which in photo swatches looks like a similar shade. It's gorgeous, but a much darker version, and a true blurple. The formula is fantastic and unlike other blues, I was able to easily clean it off my cuticles and skin after application. However, being much darker, it doesn't quite fit into this category - I just wanted to add it here in case others are considering purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by peacelovepaws

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I selected YES for would you buy this product again because I have! This is a MUST have polish for any gals collection! It applies like a dream and the color is off the charts!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

ABSOLUTLEY loooove this color! I have been looking for a blurple color for soo long but all i could ever find was these daaark colors that were almost black and I was getting soo frustrated so I got on ebay and looked around and found this and oh em gee I looove this color.. its everything ive been looking for.. I cant wait until i go to town so I can go to walgreens and buy like every bottle LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 6:03:00 AM More reviews by DiscoverBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous blue! The pictures show it to be a cobalt blue, but in real life it has some hints of periwinkle/lavender in the color. I think that makes it a very wearable color, and can suit many kinds of skintones. It's very cheap, so what have you got to lose? Go and get yourself one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been making the rounds on YouTube, so I grabbed a bottle. It showed up more purple than blue. I used it with my Sechevite topcoat which gives a lot of shine, but for some reason the matte color felt flat. Maybe I got a bad bottle. It's pretty, but I didn't fall head over heels for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful bright blue color, perfect for the summer. You only need one coat, but I always use two to ensure lasting power. I didn't like the size of the brush, but this polish still gets 5 stars from me. Inexpensive, pretty, and has a high shine. I need to try out more colors from this line.