Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This is a pretty blue, but much darker than pictured. I like the cost but I orgingally bought this to be a dupe for Sally Girl Epic, which is just a bit dustier and lighter/brighter. While I'm not into neon or anything, this is just a shade too dark to be what I was looking for, so because of that it's not really ideal, but I can see why other people like it. I'm not quite sure if I want to keep it. I think I only will if the Sally Girl is super chippy.

Ohhh!!! Now I wonder if I had the new formula!! That's why it was so dark! BOO! The old one looked perfect. I didn't even end up keeping it but was considering buying it again, but not the new one...I much prefer the older, lighter colored one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

the color is so pretty and unique yet it's very wearable and not too much for every day. i love wearing this color in the spring/summer and the formula of this polish is great - it doesn't chip easily and the color on your nails is what you see in the bottle. in my opinion this is a must have polish, it could work with different skin tones, and it's cheap!

I absolutely love this colour. I went out to find a bright royal blue, and first looked to Essie's Butler Please, but it was pretty expensive so I didn't buy it. That's when I found this wonderful polish!! It is a perfect dupe of the Essie, at a quarter of the price (literally!). For 1.99 I purchased Pacific Blue and I love it. It's a beautiful creamy blue that is opaque in two coats, and lasts forever with a shiny topcoat. Can't rave enough about this product. I bought 3 more and gave them to a few of my friends too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Beautiful blue that applies perfectly and dries to a shiny finish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great for a summer pedicure. Vibrant at first but then gets a little dark. overall for the price its a nice polish to have for a fun change

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this colour when I first put it on. It's so easy to apply in just one coat. The colour is true to the bottle (at first) and wears great. The only problem that I have with it is if you wear it for more than a week or so (I do this on my toes often) the colour gets darker over time.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous blue! Just so so so pretty! App and wear are great. It's also cheap and very widely available. Will purchase again if/when I run out.

Awesome color, it is what I think of when I picture summer. This bright blue is amazing the formula is rather thick so the nail polish could almost go on with one coat. I don't know if it is just the bottle that I got but the smell is TERRIBLE! I am pretty sure it is just my bottle though because no one else seems to notice any smell with their bottle. Sometimes this polish can bubble and clump but nothing a little careful application cannot fix.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this is a great color for the summer. it is a bright blue electric purpley blue. you can easily get away with one coat but i always do two! let it dry really well between coats or else it will make weird little bubbles on the nail. i still love it! deff recommend

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I absolutely fell in love with this color this summer, but didn't love the formula so I bought a few other versions in a similar hue. You can find swatches of this all over the place, but I'll add that it's a bright cyan blue with a touch of white that gives it a very slight purple tinge. I do find that some of that nuance is lost on the nail, however, and it dries darker than it looks in the bottle.

I ended up with Nails, Inc. Baker Street, Color Club Insta-This and Julep Taylor. Baker Street and Insta-This are nearly identical - both are bright cobalts but lack the whitish purple tinge so dry to a true blue hue. Taylor has more purple than Pacific Blue, taking it into blurple territory. It is my favorite of the bunch but not a dupe for SH.

I also bought Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like, which in photo swatches looks like a similar shade. It's gorgeous, but a much darker version, and a true blurple. The formula is fantastic and unlike other blues, I was able to easily clean it off my cuticles and skin after application. However, being much darker, it doesn't quite fit into this category - I just wanted to add it here in case others are considering purchasing it.