Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this more and more the longer I use it. It's amazing! Can't imagine not having it to put under my eyes to highlight the area and make me look awake. It's not drying at all either.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have been looking for years for a decent under eye concealer and it looks like I've found it. The under eye is always problematic but this has cracked it for me. The product is so fine and sheer that it does not settle in the few eye lines I have. Other products made the lines look worse. I get some darkness under my eyes and this is enough to conceal it and look natural. I'm in the Bobby Brown camp of wanting makeup to just reveal to the world a better version of me. I aim for a polished and natural look. Thank you Garnier for this cracking product.

This is a pretty good concealer, it dosent cover up the darkness fully but nothing really does for me because i am soooo dark underneath the eyes. It gives a brightness added under my eyes and I'm not 100% sure I would buy it again but it is a pretty good product that I recommend. I love the roll on concept it's different and so easy :)

I have NW20 skin and this is perfect for my under eye. It has this nice cooling sensation when being used. Does not crease into my fine eyes. After rolling this under my eye, I use my fingers to blend. Would repurchase!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. It is amazing for concealing under-eye circles and using as a highlighter. This may sound crazy but I even use this as a foundation when I am paler. It goes on lightweight and gives decent coverage for such a light product. No cakiness. Perfect for those summer days.

really impressed! I also enjoy the cool sensation under my eyes after applying it. it gives medium coverage but it does not crease for me (and i have an issue typically with concealers doing that.) I use it over my makeup forever hd foundation and its not too heavy which I like! I would definitely repurchase it!

Magic tube of goodness! Love the consistency of this product, as it goes on super-thin, covers well, but doesn't get caught in the fine lines around my eyes.

If I want more coverage, I do an extra layer or two and then top it off with Make Up Forever's HD Powder. The MUA powder sets this stuff beautifully and keeps my fine lines from causing creases. As I get older, I hate those tell-tale undereye cover-up creases far more than the dark circles I'm trying to hide away.

Extra tip - you may not want to bring this in your airplane carry-on. The cabin pressurization caused a bunch to leak into the cap. Didn't ruin the product or the tube, but was a bit messy & wasteful.

This concealer is the best because it's sheer, brightens well and covers well enough. (I use it on top of Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Enhancer.) I go for the natural look. I like that it just melds into your skin. I've tried many concealers and this is the best and that is the only reason that I keep on buying it. A close second is Rimmel's match perfection concealer, but the color that works best in that line for me only works in the summer(light medium.) The light is one shade lighter and looks a bit a ashy on my skin. Recently, I tried Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and that clung like heck, but after a while it made my under eye look dry because it seemed to cling to my skin unevenly. I also tried Lancome's Maquicomplet and liked it, but it creased too much, but looked better than Nars did on my skin.

Anyway, I found that if you want to set this concealer, try using Too Faced "Primed and Poreless" powder.

Cons: I don't think that the caffeine does anything. I also think that this product is over-priced. The worst part is that you have to prop this product up so that it doesn't leak into the cap.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

On par with nars radiant concealer, not as thick/creamy but somehow the coverage is just as good. Totally recommend.

To be completely honest, this product is one of my least favorites. I have my mom's genetics when it comes to under-eye circles, and sometimes I just want to wear sunglasses to cover up my eyes.

I have used Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller for over a month, thinking it would help either right away or over time, and the simple fact is, it is too oily to cover up any dark circles unless you combine it with powder. I put it on as the directions say and as soon as I pat, lightly rub, or brush the concealer onto my skin, it looks as if I never put any concealer on in the first place. Do you know how some sunscreens leave an oily feel and residue on your skin? Well, that's what this concealer feels like on my face. I even use the light color, which is ivory compared to my fair-medium skin tone, and as soon as I put it on it wipes right off. Hello again dark circles.

My eyes are one of my best features, so it is very important to me that when I purchase a product to help them look refreshed, that it genuinely works! Two thumbs down on this concealer.