September 1, 2014 | 1946 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by jlai08

I love Aveeno but this product isn't the best. It doesn't remove all of my makeup. A better forming makeup remover cleanser is the H2O waterwhite forming cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 4:24:00 AM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this it works great

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by WesleysMom25

I always go back to this cleanser. This is the only one that took off all my makeup. Even my eye makeup. Although it didn't take off waterproof mascara. I don't wear that anymore anyways. It makes my face feel clean and not dry. Love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 8:19:00 AM More reviews by KathySkates

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Fantastic product! I bought this because I was performing in a play and needed something to take off the makeup and not irritate my skin or leave a film. It did the job and now I use it all the time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this cleanser. I have been using this everyday for a week now. I use to use Clinique's foaming mousse cleanser but I finished and I wanted to try something new. Clinique dried out my skin and even though its texture was very rich and luxurious, my face was still dirty (foundation etc.). I have very sensitive and dry skin so I felt Aveeno would be a wise choice. This cleanser says it is very gentle, (even around the eyes), removes make up and leaves skin soft. I agree with the claim! I found it was so much easier to remove all my make up and sunscreen using this cleanser. It even removes waterproof liquid eyeliner (have not tried mascara yet). After washing my face was sooo smooth and not dry at all, unlike my Clinique. This product has soy-extracts which I think is great for the skin. This is very gentle on the eyes which I love! I don't have to rub my eyes to remove make up, I can just lightly pat the foam on and wait and this cleanser breaks up everything and washes off easily. To know for sure how well this works in one step, after cleansing I use a toner and the cotton pad after I use the toner is clean. When I use to use Clinique's cleanser, I had to use a toner to remove all the other stuff it could not remove.

Packaging- - - The cleanser comes in a pump which I really like.
Texture- - - It is a very light foam (which at first I was very skeptical that it could actually remove make up and sunscreen)

Fragrance- - - Nothing really

Would I repurchase - - - Yes!

Overall-- It is cheap, much more effective and gentle on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 4:44:00 AM More reviews by sellysel2

wow. loving this. i was looking for a good makeup remover for months! i was using the purity foaming cleanser but found this and its my hg. i still love the purity but this is way cheaper, the foam is creamier, and smells good. it doesn't leave skin greasy and doesn't overdry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by kanka999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*UPDATE* Where is this? I can't find it anymore!!!!! :(

I finally have a HG cleanser. Takes off everything and doesn't strip my skin at all. I use a lot of strong topicals and was using too harsh of a cleanser. This calmed my skin down and has been wonderful. Highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by NotoriousCharity

Hmm...it's a very light and airy cleanser. I don't feel like it gives me a squeaky clean feeling though and I still found some traces of foundation left on my face. However, it does foam up very well and like other reviewers stated won't make your skin feel dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Twiggy12345

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become my HG cleanser for the warmer months. It removes all my makeup and sunscreen without over-drying my skin - a FIRST for a foaming cleanser!. Prior to this I had tried Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser, (Drying), Clean and Clear Make-up Removing Foaming Cleanser (Drying about after a week of daily use). and too many more to mention, all with the same effect. For reference I have combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin, with my skin becoming more oilier in the warmer months, which is why this works for me.... It retails for aprpox. $9 cdn. and comes in a convenient pump which dispenses the foam. I will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by leh22686

I LOVE this cleanser. I have been using Clean & Clear's makeup dissolving cleanser but I like this one so much better. It thoroughly removes all of my long-wearing foundation (Revlon Colorstay) and eye makeup that I wear. Two pumps is all it takes to clean my entire face and the foam is a good consistency. Some foams can be too wimpy... It has a very pleasant smell also. I will definitely repurchase this!